Second Annual Holiday Party! Thursday, December 29th @ 7pm EST

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Second Annual Holiday Party! Thursday, December 29th @ 7pm EST

Do-Re-Mi Do-Re-Mi
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanille
I hope NJ counts under that too.
Hahaha, most likely. It's just been cold with no snow.
12/29/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I wish I lived in a place with a good Korean restaurant.
Mmmm, Korean barbecue is the best....
12/29/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I wish I lived in a place with a good Korean restaurant.
I just want a good eggroll..
12/29/2011
Vanille Vanille
Daaaamn. Now I really want Chinese food. LOL
12/29/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
When I was in high school my hair was pretty short for a while and I used to have all these little ponytails in the back of my hair, instead of spikes. I thought it was so cool then, but when I try to do anything like what I did in high school I ...
I thought about getting a chelsea again. And shaving everything but my bangs. But I dunno.
12/29/2011
annielou annielou
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I just want a good eggroll..
oh eggrolls do sound good.
12/29/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by annielou
oh eggrolls do sound good.
We have some in the freezer
12/29/2011
geliebt geliebt
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanille
Daaaamn. Now I really want Chinese food. LOL
Glad I just ate or I'd probably be craving it hard, too! That feast back there looked delicioussssssss!
12/29/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I just want a good eggroll..
Here's a stupid useless fact: Eggrolls are not Chinese.
12/29/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by annielou
oh eggrolls do sound good.
Theres a place I need to visit when I get the kids this weekend.. Make stops there just for a bag of eggrolls.
12/29/2011
Vanille Vanille
Quote:
Originally posted by Do-Re-Mi
Hahaha, most likely. It's just been cold with no snow.
Good to know.
12/29/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I thought about getting a chelsea again. And shaving everything but my bangs. But I dunno.
Hahahaha, I remember my best friend wanting to do that but the high school she was at wouldn't let her. I was like "yay for public school, I'm dyeing my hair blue again!"
12/29/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Here's a stupid useless fact: Eggrolls are not Chinese.
Knew that one! Neither are fortune cookies.
12/29/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
What is the coldest temperature ever recorded in Washington, D.C.? -15 degrees Fahrenheit.
12/29/2011
annielou annielou
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
We have some in the freezer
I don't but I have tomorrow off, maybe I can talk the 5 y/o into having chinese for lunch instead of Chilis???
he does like sweet and sour chicken.
12/29/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hahahaha, I remember my best friend wanting to do that but the high school she was at wouldn't let her. I was like "yay for public school, I'm dyeing my hair blue again!"
I went to a private school freshmen year and got suspended for my spikes. I was so mad. Everyone was like thats bullshit, shes not doing anything wrong, but they didnt care.
12/29/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by annielou
I don't but I have tomorrow off, maybe I can talk the 5 y/o into having chinese for lunch instead of Chilis???
he does like sweet and sour chicken.
There ya go
12/29/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I went to a private school freshmen year and got suspended for my spikes. I was so mad. Everyone was like thats bullshit, shes not doing anything wrong, but they didnt care.
My H.S. now gives detentions for things like that, but didn't when I was there. They call it a distraction.
12/29/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
What is the coldest temperature ever recorded in Washington, D.C.? -15 degrees Fahrenheit.
I think I just experienced shrinkage reading that...
12/29/2011
geliebt geliebt
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
What is the coldest temperature ever recorded in Washington, D.C.? -15 degrees Fahrenheit.
Holy wow that's cold... Gets to be below 60 here and I start dying even though I love the cold weather
12/29/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I think I just experienced shrinkage reading that...
HAHA!
12/29/2011
GonetoLovehoney GonetoLovehoney
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I went to a private school freshmen year and got suspended for my spikes. I was so mad. Everyone was like thats bullshit, shes not doing anything wrong, but they didnt care.
I got a bunch of crap for having spiked hair, a trenchcoat and a collar... this was a public school.
12/29/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
There ya go
My daughter likes "Chinese veggies" Oh well its the one good thing she got from Caillou.
12/29/2011
Do-Re-Mi Do-Re-Mi
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
What is the coldest temperature ever recorded in Washington, D.C.? -15 degrees Fahrenheit.
Woah. I would not like it to be that cold ever. I think my ears might freeze and break off if I was ever in that weather.
12/29/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
My H.S. now gives detentions for things like that, but didn't when I was there. They call it a distraction.
That is exactly what they said to me. Its a distraction...
12/29/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Eh -15 isn't that bad really. I mean - once you get to a certain level of cold - colder doesn't seem that much colder.

Sounds crazy but we delivered newspapers in Alaska during two winters and -30 didn't feel that much worse than -20. Of course, it was a dry cold and not a wet cold.
12/29/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I went to a private school freshmen year and got suspended for my spikes. I was so mad. Everyone was like thats bullshit, shes not doing anything wrong, but they didnt care.
That's super lame!

I hear my high school got a lot more strict. I used to get in trouble for wearing spaghetti straps and having my midriff showing. Now they have to wear ID tags and are super worried about security and all of that. They started doing that about the same time I was able to walk through my brother's high school unaccompanied to get stuff out of his locker, that the person in the office gave me the combination to.
12/29/2011
Vanille Vanille
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I think I just experienced shrinkage reading that...
LOL.
12/29/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
My daughter likes "Chinese veggies" Oh well its the one good thing she got from Caillou.
That sounds perfect
12/29/2011
annielou annielou
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I think I just experienced shrinkage reading that...
Oh that is nothing, I went to college in Marquette, MI..it was nothing for us to have at least one or two days with classes canceled due to the wind chill being too low for anyone to walk outside. We are talking -25 or so...
12/29/2011
Total posts: 1133
Unique posters: 46