Naked Reader Book Club Discussion: Women in Lust - Erotic Stories, Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel (November 22, 8-10 PM EST)

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Naked Reader Book Club Discussion: Women in Lust - Erotic Stories, Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel (November 22, 8-10 PM EST)

Sacchi Sacchi
I'm ashamed to say I can't remember just now whether there was strap-on sex in this book or not, but I'll check. Maybe I'm remembering the strap-on sex in the anthology I'm editing, since I've just gone through the initial copyedits.
11/22/2011
bluekaren bluekaren
After hearing you all talk about it, I obviously have to get this book!
11/22/2011
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by LeviLady67
hello there I'm a newbie here!
Hello and welcome! As a new member we would like to send you a copy of the book we're discussing tonight.

Please email me at Liz @ Edenfantasys.com with your EF name, Real name and address, and we'll get that out to you.

Hope you enjoy tonight's meeting!
11/22/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by LeviLady67
Thanks for the invite. But I am kinda lost here LOL
Well if it's any consolation I'm somewhat new to this too. My wife usually participates in these things while I watch.
11/22/2011
LeviLady67 LeviLady67
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Hello and welcome! As a new member we would like to send you a copy of the book we're discussing tonight.

Please email me at Liz @ Edenfantasys.com with your EF name, Real name and address, and we'll get that out to you.

Hope ...
Ohh awesome would love one TY!
11/22/2011
Brusselsbrat Brusselsbrat
Quote:
Originally posted by LeviLady67
Thanks for the invite. But I am kinda lost here LOL
Your welcome! We have yet to start! We are all just chating! Sam, Liz NuMe or any EF admins, Is there a way she can get the book if she stays for the meeting tonight?
11/22/2011
bluekaren bluekaren
I have liked all the edited books by Rachel Kramer Bussel that I have read so far
11/22/2011
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Well if it's any consolation I'm somewhat new to this too. My wife usually participates in these things while I watch.
Alan,

Tell Michele that I say hello!!!
11/22/2011
Brusselsbrat Brusselsbrat
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
So how do I get my hands on this book. I don't want your sticky one Brusslesbrat!
Bite me!! You know Ill like it! LOL
11/22/2011
Sacchi Sacchi
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Well if it's any consolation I'm somewhat new to this too. My wife usually participates in these things while I watch.
That's okay, we love voyeurs too.
11/22/2011
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacchi
I'm ashamed to say I can't remember just now whether there was strap-on sex in this book or not, but I'll check. Maybe I'm remembering the strap-on sex in the anthology I'm editing, since I've just gone through the initial copyedits.
There's a strap on story from one of last years books. Can't remember which one, but I think it was one of the womam dominant ones.
11/22/2011
LeviLady67 LeviLady67
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Well if it's any consolation I'm somewhat new to this too. My wife usually participates in these things while I watch.
Well hello there,glad I'm not the only newbie here then LOL
11/22/2011
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacchi
I'm ashamed to say I can't remember just now whether there was strap-on sex in this book or not, but I'll check. Maybe I'm remembering the strap-on sex in the anthology I'm editing, since I've just gone through the initial copyedits.
I like that in a relaxed and pleasant settings. Usually, the other kinky stuff surrounding it tends to turn me off.
11/22/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Also, hello everybody! I'm developing an earache and am also easily distracted, so I apologize if I just duck out without saying anything.
11/22/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Alan,

Tell Michele that I say hello!!!
Hi Liz! I'm here, I'm just encouraging him to be more outgoing tonight

~M
11/22/2011
Antipova Antipova
Ok, *now* I'm properly late Hi everyone!
11/22/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by LeviLady67
Well hello there,glad I'm not the only newbie here then LOL
Not the only one. Newb here too.
11/22/2011
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by LeviLady67
Well hello there,glad I'm not the only newbie here then LOL
Well LeviLady67, This is definitely your night. You also just one our first $25 gift card of the night. Please send me another email reminding me of that to Liz @ Edenfantasys.com

Congratulations!
11/22/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Ok, *now* I'm properly late Hi everyone!
Lol, me too!
11/22/2011
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
There's a strap on story from one of last years books. Can't remember which one, but I think it was one of the womam dominant ones.
If I remember well, it was Please, M'am, but it was mixed with cross-dressing
11/22/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacchi
That's okay, we love voyeurs too.
Oh no, the party just started and I'm busted already
11/22/2011
LeviLady67 LeviLady67
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
Not the only one. Newb here too.
Wow then I'm starting to feel alot better now then.
11/22/2011
Top Kat Top Kat
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Welcome to the Naked Reader Book Club! The fabulous Sacchi Green will be our host this evening. Tonight we'll be discussing a lusty little anthology, sure to get us all steamed up. This is going to be fun!

Women in Lust Erotic Stories, ...
Hi everybody - wow crazy day - so glad to be here!
11/22/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
Quote:
Originally posted by Brusselsbrat
Bite me!! You know Ill like it! LOL
*bites* HARD! Give it to me baby, uh, uh uh huh!
11/22/2011
Diabolical Kitty Diabolical Kitty
Transgendered play would be nice too!
11/22/2011
Sacchi Sacchi
Rachel's books are never disappointing.

Do any of you have a favorite from Women In Lust that hasn't already been mentioned?
11/22/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacchi
While the story "Orchid" is still on my mind, I want to share what the author Jacqueline Applebee told me about how she came to write it.


I had a crush. It shouldn’t have been the end of the world, but I found myself in a whirl; ...
Oh, wow, I love this motivation! Sounds ... kind of like how my life is, sometimes. *cough*.
11/22/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Well LeviLady67, This is definitely your night. You also just one our first $25 gift card of the night. Please send me another email reminding me of that to Liz @ Edenfantasys.com

Congratulations!
Congrats LeviLady67!
11/22/2011
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Well LeviLady67, This is definitely your night. You also just one our first $25 gift card of the night. Please send me another email reminding me of that to Liz @ Edenfantasys.com

Congratulations!
Hey congratulations, LeviLady67!
11/22/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Well LeviLady67, This is definitely your night. You also just one our first $25 gift card of the night. Please send me another email reminding me of that to Liz @ Edenfantasys.com

Congratulations!
CONGRATS LeviLady67!
11/22/2011
Total posts: 531
Unique posters: 24