Naked Reader Book Club Discussion: Sweet Confessions— Erotic Fantasies for Couples — edited by Violet Blue (January 10, 8-10 PM EST)

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Naked Reader Book Club Discussion: Sweet Confessions— Erotic Fantasies for Couples — edited by Violet Blue (January 10, 8-10 PM EST)

wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacchi
Hi Kat!

Quite a few of my fantasies involve the great outdoors, and I've written stories about some of them, but now I come to think of it I haven't actually acted many out. Well, there was that time under an inverted canoe during a ...
I would love to have sex in a storm under a canoe. That sounds positively daring.
01/10/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Snozzberries
)))))))))))
Just for you.
I'll probably use them all up before the meeting's over! But thank you
01/10/2012
Snozzberries Snozzberries
I really didn't have fantasies when I was younger. I had a checklist.
01/10/2012
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
So this book is about fantasys? Sharing them? Fulfilling them?

Has anyone ever done either?
I've shared plenty and fulfilled a few!
01/10/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacchi
Hi Kat!

Quite a few of my fantasies involve the great outdoors, and I've written stories about some of them, but now I come to think of it I haven't actually acted many out. Well, there was that time under an inverted canoe during a ...
My boyfriend's really conceptually into have sex outside, but we never can find a good spot!
01/10/2012
Sacchi Sacchi
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I hate how I never close parentheses!
Ss long as you can give complete hugs, you're okay. ( )
01/10/2012
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I'm sorry I'm late - have had a busy day. Will try to catch up quickly
01/10/2012
specialKandL specialKandL
what's your take on reading these stories with your boyfriend? I'm not sure he'd want to be read to...
01/10/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Snozzberries
I really didn't have fantasies when I was younger. I had a checklist.
Ha! My checklist when I was a teenager was "a boy from every state!" ... gosh, I was optimistic!
01/10/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I'm sorry I'm late - have had a busy day. Will try to catch up quickly
Hi HNSTM!
01/10/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacchi
Ss long as you can give complete hugs, you're okay. ( )
Aw!
01/10/2012
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by specialKandL
hi everyone! Ready to make some sweet confessions!
Welcome! Is this your first time joining us?

If so please email me at Liz @ Edenfantasys. com with your information and EF name so I can send you out a copy of the book we're discussing tonight.
01/10/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I'm sorry I'm late - have had a busy day. Will try to catch up quickly
Hello! You didn't miss too much!
01/10/2012
Sacchi Sacchi
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I would love to have sex in a storm under a canoe. That sounds positively daring.
It was a matter of necessity. When you're canoing and a thunderstorm comes up, you take shelter on shore any way you can, and huddle very, very close, and that thunder and lightning can be very...stirring.
01/10/2012
winterseve winterseve
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I'm sorry I'm late - have had a busy day. Will try to catch up quickly
hi
01/10/2012
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Most of my fantasies are either impossible in this world or are so cliche they would earn the Golden Roll Eyes award.
01/10/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by specialKandL
what's your take on reading these stories with your boyfriend? I'm not sure he'd want to be read to...
mine loves for me to tell him about this while we're lying in bed at night.
01/10/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
My boyfriend's really conceptually into have sex outside, but we never can find a good spot!
Do you have any roof access?

Alternately, find some hiking trails and wander off into the woods.

(I've always been good at finding discreet locations... see video reviews! A little footwork never bothers me )
01/10/2012
Top Kat Top Kat
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
My boyfriend's really conceptually into have sex outside, but we never can find a good spot!
Sometimes the spot finds you!
01/10/2012
Snozzberries Snozzberries
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
mine loves for me to tell him about this while we're lying in bed at night.
I think I'll be telling my husband some stuff tonight.
01/10/2012
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Most of my fantasies are either impossible in this world or are so cliche they would earn the Golden Roll Eyes award.
Mine are probably pretty cliche as well.

And yet, I still have never shared a one with my hubby. LOL!
01/10/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
Most of my fantasies are either impossible in this world or are so cliche they would earn the Golden Roll Eyes award.
Same here. I have a lot of the damsel in distress fantasies. From Vikings, to Indians, to Pirates.
01/10/2012
specialKandL specialKandL
what were people's favorite stories btw? I liked Red
01/10/2012
Snozzberries Snozzberries
I think I'm afraid of telling fantasies in case they don't come true or if they're too much of a hassle to pull off, you know?
01/10/2012
winterseve winterseve
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Do you have any roof access?

Alternately, find some hiking trails and wander off into the woods.

(I've always been good at finding discreet locations... see video reviews! A little footwork never bothers me )
I love your videos. Wish I could do that here in FL. It's always Hades hot, storming, or too damn hard to get to anything outdoors like your videos. Or for sex for that matter.
01/10/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Mine are probably pretty cliche as well.

And yet, I still have never shared a one with my hubby. LOL!
The only times I don't share are when I'm afraid of intimidating/emasculat ing my partner.
01/10/2012
bluekaren bluekaren
Wow! I am amazed at how I can be online and forget about the meeting. Sorry I am late!
01/10/2012
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by specialKandL
what's your take on reading these stories with your boyfriend? I'm not sure he'd want to be read to...
Find one you really like and try it. He may find it very sexy.
01/10/2012
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Quote:
Originally posted by specialKandL
what's your take on reading these stories with your boyfriend? I'm not sure he'd want to be read to...
Most of what we've read so far are from a first-person point of view, so just put on a sultry tone and read one to him that way. I doubt if he'd complain
01/10/2012
specialKandL specialKandL
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
mine loves for me to tell him about this while we're lying in bed at night.
ok thanks! guess i'll give it a try and see..
01/10/2012
Total posts: 445
Unique posters: 21