Blu-Ray Only?

KnK KnK
I got my porn yesterday morning, but I'm a tad confused. Love and Other Mishaps arrived as a Blu-Ray. I looked on EF to see what was up, but I can only find the Blu-Ray version listed on EF. I don't have a Blu-Ray player and I'm confused.

Has anyone else had this happen? I'm waiting to hear back from Gary
01/29/2011
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
bzzingbee bzzingbee
Quote:
Originally posted by KnK
I got my porn yesterday morning, but I'm a tad confused. Love and Other Mishaps arrived as a Blu-Ray. I looked on EF to see what was up, but I can only find the Blu-Ray version listed on EF. I don't have a Blu-Ray player and I'm ... More
I just got mine today and it is also Blu-Ray. I was going to contact Gary, but I thought I'd check for posts first so he isn't inundated with messages about it. Please post what he says! Thanks!
01/29/2011
Mr. E Mr. E
Yep, it looks like Eden is shipping that title in Blu-Ray only. When I received the assignment it did not display what format the disc would arrive in. The assignment only showed the movie title and someone had posted a link to the trailer, so I went ahead and accepted the assignment. Fortunately I have a Blu-Ray player downstairs. Looks like I'm gonna have to start watching my porn on the BIG screen downstairs.


This might be a good excuse for you all to upgrade to a new Blu-Ray player.
01/29/2011
Brandi Rouxxx Brandi Rouxxx
Quote:
Originally posted by KnK
I got my porn yesterday morning, but I'm a tad confused. Love and Other Mishaps arrived as a Blu-Ray. I looked on EF to see what was up, but I can only find the Blu-Ray version listed on EF. I don't have a Blu-Ray player and I'm ... More
I'm having the same problem. I got mine in just now and opened it and now I'm wondering how I'm gonna be able to review this one. I don't have a Blue-Ray player either and we don't have the funds to go get one right now b/c my husband is out of work on workman's comp. I was looking forward to that one too. Let me know what Gary tells you b/c I was about to email him too, but I don't want to flood him with emails.
01/29/2011
SexyGreenLeaf SexyGreenLeaf
I got the Blu-Ray, too.....guess we will be watching in the living room!!
01/30/2011
Annemarie Annemarie
Quote:
Originally posted by Brandi Rouxxx
I'm having the same problem. I got mine in just now and opened it and now I'm wondering how I'm gonna be able to review this one. I don't have a Blue-Ray player either and we don't have the funds to go get one right now b/c my ... More
Blu-ray players aren't that expensive anymore, honestly. You could fairly easily find one for less than $100. I've seen a couple for less than $50.
01/30/2011
KnK KnK
Quote:
Originally posted by Annemarie
Blu-ray players aren't that expensive anymore, honestly. You could fairly easily find one for less than $100. I've seen a couple for less than $50.
True, but I wouldn't exactly go out and buy one just for reviews...if there's only a Blu-Ray available for Love and Other Mishaps, I'll just send it back. Still waiting to hear something.
01/30/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Well I won't be doing a review on that one cause I'm not going out to buy a damn Blu-ray player!


Pitty it would be illegal for someone with Blu-ray to copy and post it say here so the rest of us can still view and review it!
Cause I'd really like to see it but I don't have a money tree to just go purchase Blu-ray when I have no real interest in owning one.

Plus being overseas - it will cost me a reasonable amount to send it back.
01/31/2011
Midway through Midway through
I'm jobless so I can't go get a BluRay player. 50 dollars is...my internet bill at the moment. So honestly, I'm going to have to send it back unless Gary figures something out..it makes me sad, I was really excited about that one
01/31/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
uh oh. This is not good. I don't have a blu-ray either. Mine aren't here yet. There was weather delays
01/31/2011
Mr. E Mr. E
Wow, what a bummer.

I'm sorry to hear that so many have no way to watch the Blu-ray disc.


I know it's a long shot, but is it possible that any of you have a newer computer with a Blu-ray drive or even a PS3 that you're not thinking about?
01/31/2011
KnK KnK
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
Wow, what a bummer.

I'm sorry to hear that so many have no way to watch the Blu-ray disc.


I know it's a long shot, but is it possible that any of you have a newer computer with a Blu-ray drive or even a PS3 that you're not thinking about?
Actually, the first thing I did (after my initial shock and confusion) was pop it in my computer to see if it would play. I couldn't remember if it had a Blu-Ray function since it is newish. Found out it does not and all it did was make an angry whirring sound...

I also do not have a PS3

@Shellz: I'm sorry!! That really sucks. Maybe Gary will let you hold onto it...?
01/31/2011
Rainbow Boy Rainbow Boy
Wow, I'm surprised at the amount of people who don't have Blu-ray players. They're really awesome, and anyone with an HDTV must have one...not just for porn, but for other films as well. It's worth the money.
01/31/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rainbow Boy
Wow, I'm surprised at the amount of people who don't have Blu-ray players. They're really awesome, and anyone with an HDTV must have one...not just for porn, but for other films as well. It's worth the money.
LOL I dont have that either. When my tv died this summer my "new" tv was someones old huge tv that i got for 50$
01/31/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
My laptop doesn't have Blu-ray.
I only have a Wii and a normal DVD player. I have a HD TV but have never considered a Blu-ray.
I'm happy with what I have - guess I'm kinda simple in that area. I just don't crave all the fancy electrical stuff. I'd rather buy toys....hehehe.
01/31/2011
Midway through Midway through
My laptop is fairly new, I made an attempt to play it, and it won't read.
01/31/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Same. I have no Bluray player. Like Jobthingy my porn just arrived due to weather delays. Being in Canada, it will probably cost close to 20 dollars to send it back, if not more. This is very frustrating......

I also do not have an HD tv, and have no desire for one. I have a 21" colourtube and it is currently used by only my children. I pay for Netflix and am happy with that.
02/01/2011
Kindred Kindred
For anyone that missed it in the other thread, Gary asked if you would email him directly with any issues like this to get them resolved. link
02/01/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
For anyone that missed it in the other thread, Gary asked if you would email him directly with any issues like this to get them resolved. link
Thanks Kindred - I missed that thread!
02/01/2011
bzzingbee bzzingbee
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
Thanks Kindred - I missed that thread!
Me too! Email sent!
02/01/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
If you received a Blu-Ray assignment and haven't already spoken with Gary, you can send me a message too if you don't have a Blu-Ray player.
02/02/2011
Mr.RightNow Mr.RightNow
send the movie over to me for review
03/02/2011
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 14