Porn Club Discussion: Wednesday April 04th @8pm - Cabaret Desire with Special Guest Erika Lust

aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Hey guys! So tonight we will be playing Porn Star Timeline! (Yeah I know, WTF is that?)
So the way this game is going to work, is that I’m going to give you 3 different events, all three events relate to one porn star and you’ll have to figure ... More
i'm bad at games like this - just so yall know... easier for you!! no competition here.
04/04/2012
Destri Destri
I am here, one of the slowpokes, apparently. And we use Splenda instead of sugar and we like it just fine.
04/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
No hunters gathers. So you can eat almost everything minus processed foods sugars, gluten. So a lot of lean meat, veggies everything else that you can get yourself. AND YOU CAN EAT BACON STILL!
BACON!!!!!!!!!!
04/04/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Destri
I am here, one of the slowpokes, apparently. And we use Splenda instead of sugar and we like it just fine.
*pokes you, slowpoke*
04/04/2012
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
i'm bad at games like this - just so yall know... easier for you!! no competition here.
Dont worry kindred always ninjas and wins. Theres no competition for anyone.
04/04/2012
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Hey guys! So tonight we will be playing Porn Star Timeline! (Yeah I know, WTF is that?)
So the way this game is going to work, is that I’m going to give you 3 different events, all three events relate to one porn star and you’ll have to figure ... More
No, it doesn't sound easy at all! lol
04/04/2012
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
i'm bad at games like this - just so yall know... easier for you!! no competition here.
I'm good at the scavenger hunt, but have a feeling I don't have the focus for this one tonight.
04/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Destri
I am here, one of the slowpokes, apparently. And we use Splenda instead of sugar and we like it just fine.
I hate the way Splenda tastes.
04/04/2012
Destri Destri
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
i'm bad at games like this - just so yall know... easier for you!! no competition here.
me too
04/04/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
BACON!!!!!!!!!!
04/04/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
god, where's cookie monster mike when you need him?
04/04/2012
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
No, it doesn't sound easy at all! lol
I agree lol. The first part sounded pretty easy.
04/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
You always have the best pics!
04/04/2012
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I hate the way Splenda tastes.
I prefer Equal.
04/04/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
No, it doesn't sound easy at all! lol
i agree! still.. on with the show!
04/04/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
You always have the best pics!
lol... GOOGLE has the best pics.
04/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
I prefer Equal.
Gimme sugar!!! NOMNOMNOM!
04/04/2012
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
Gimme sugar!!! NOMNOMNOM!
lol
04/04/2012
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
No, it doesn't sound easy at all! lol
D'aww, well you might be surprised!
04/04/2012
Destri Destri
pretty much had to cut out sugar, hubby was having horrid sugar crashes
04/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Let's get started before more people show up, LOL.
04/04/2012
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Destri
I am here, one of the slowpokes, apparently. And we use Splenda instead of sugar and we like it just fine.
I just googled and found this.

Splenda Has Potential To Alter pH and Microflora of Digestive System.
04/04/2012
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I hate the way Splenda tastes.
Some people have reactions to artificial sweeteners. My wife can't eat anything with them because she can taste them and it gives her a headache. That's why we use agave nectar now.
04/04/2012
MrSinister MrSinister
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
Let's get started before more people show up, LOL.
Seconded...
04/04/2012
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I just googled and found this.

Splenda Has Potential To Alter pH and Microflora of Digestive System.
I'm sure it also has the potential to cause cancer just like everything else lol. What's the source?
04/04/2012
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
D'aww, well you might be surprised!
Then my first guess is Ron Jeremy.
04/04/2012
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Some people have reactions to artificial sweeteners. My wife can't eat anything with them because she can taste them and it gives her a headache. That's why we use agave nectar now.
i despise the taste of artifical sweeteners! and just the thought that they could do all kinds of bad shit to my body... no, thanks!
04/04/2012
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Equal also has a lot of controversy it seems. I think ill stay away from the artificial sweeteners sorry.
04/04/2012
Destri Destri
these days, it seems like everything is bad for you in some way. If I listened to everyone and everything, I couldn't eat at all
04/04/2012
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Alright who's ready to get started?
04/04/2012
Total posts: 933
Unique posters: 27