Reviewers Spotlight - August 4th @ 9pm: Tuesday and ~LaUr3n~

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Reviewers Spotlight - August 4th @ 9pm: Tuesday and ~LaUr3n~

Jul!a Jul!a
I've seen you both mention enjoying working out on occasion, do either of you have a favorite exercise you'd like to share with us? What really makes your workouts feel like you accomplished something? Are there simple workouts that you can recommend to people who might not have the time for a full blown workout at a gym?
08/04/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
Its had a big impact in that I wouldn't have tried so many toys if I hadn't started reviewing. That's been good for me as far as personal happiness and in reversing menopause symptoms.
Right?! If I hadn't have found Eden, my sex life would definately be suffering...although I guess if you don't know what you are missing...
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
I can relate to that...when I started I just wanted a toy or two....I never dreamed I'd have te quantity I have now.
LOL Neither did I. I never would have guessed.
08/04/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Still don't have that. I got the Lelo clit vibe instead.
I love my siri....I was going to get the Mimi but I got banned from ordering anymore until I review the toys I have lying around LOL
08/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
I can relate to that...when I started I just wanted a toy or two....I never dreamed I'd have te quantity I have now.
Yes. I never imagined the variety and quality of experience that was possible with toys.
08/04/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Oh god...well I did mention the Pinks Bombay up in my bio.

The Better Than Chocolate and Mona are good too.
I've been eye-balling the Better Than Chocolate....
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I've seen you both mention enjoying working out on occasion, do either of you have a favorite exercise you'd like to share with us? What really makes your workouts feel like you accomplished something? Are there simple workouts that you can ...
Crunches crunches crunches. I do them when I am driving, playing video games, writing reviews, etc. I love that burn.

800+ calories or 500+ crunches is an accomplishment.
08/04/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
I love my siri....I was going to get the Mimi but I got banned from ordering anymore until I review the toys I have lying around LOL
Haha...I have a lot of reviews to catch up on. This 2 weeks at the hosp everyday is killing me. My laptop pootered out and I just haven't gotten it back from the shop yet.
08/04/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
I love my siri....I was going to get the Mimi but I got banned from ordering anymore until I review the toys I have lying around LOL
I just got the Siri... I have my assignment cart down to about 2 pages, with 6 assignments I have to get cracking on. Once I can get my assignment cart down to less than a page, I'll start buying stuff again lol.
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
I love my siri....I was going to get the Mimi but I got banned from ordering anymore until I review the toys I have lying around LOL
I couldn't remember the name. Yea, I only used that toy for like a month lol.

I really should review all the things I have lying around...but that's WAY too many.
08/04/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Crunches crunches crunches. I do them when I am driving, playing video games, writing reviews, etc. I love that burn.

800+ calories or 500+ crunches is an accomplishment.
I am the worlds worst about sticking to an excercise plan. I make a list and then I bury it under other things *rolls eyes*, then I chastise myself because I am getting older and don't have the metabolism that I used to.
08/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I've seen you both mention enjoying working out on occasion, do either of you have a favorite exercise you'd like to share with us? What really makes your workouts feel like you accomplished something? Are there simple workouts that you can ...
I'm not sure if I have a favorite. The first one that comes to mind is leg press, which is strange because I absolutely hate leg press. Its so hard.

I feel like I've accomplished something in my workouts when I'm really sore the next day. My son says that just means I need to work out more frequently so I'm used to the level of exertion. That's not going to happen.

I would suggest onehundredpushups.com , which also has programs for sit-ups, squats and pull-ups, for those who can't work out at a gym.
08/04/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Crunches crunches crunches. I do them when I am driving, playing video games, writing reviews, etc. I love that burn.

800+ calories or 500+ crunches is an accomplishment.
Doing them while driving sounds dangerous! Unless you're talking about just contracting your ab muscles and not actually doing a crunch.
08/04/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
So I have to ask you guys...what do you do with your excess toys? I have started reoming mine with a few of Sigel's playmates (well the ones that are worth sharing and can be cleaned completely). I know it's a perrenial problem since anaomies are so different, not every toy will be as good as it looked on the site!
08/04/2011
v23 v23
Hi everyone! This is my first time joining in on a Reviewers Spotlight!

Just want to say that both of you do wonderful reviews. Lauren, I really like your lingerie reviews! We have somewhat the same body type, so some them are really helpful.
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
I am the worlds worst about sticking to an excercise plan. I make a list and then I bury it under other things *rolls eyes*, then I chastise myself because I am getting older and don't have the metabolism that I used to.
It's all about multi tasking. Do calf lifts when you are doing the dishes, or washing your hair. Sitting up uses more calories than laying down. Talk the elevator instead of the stairs. Things like that...

It all adds up.
08/04/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I'm not sure if I have a favorite. The first one that comes to mind is leg press, which is strange because I absolutely hate leg press. Its so hard.

I feel like I've accomplished something in my workouts when I'm really sore the ...
Ooh, I'll have to check that out.
08/04/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I'm not sure if I have a favorite. The first one that comes to mind is leg press, which is strange because I absolutely hate leg press. Its so hard.

I feel like I've accomplished something in my workouts when I'm really sore the ...
I will have to check out that website, thanks. I really need to get on the ball with it.
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Doing them while driving sounds dangerous! Unless you're talking about just contracting your ab muscles and not actually doing a crunch.
Leaning the seat back, and actually doing MINI crunches while the car is on cruise. 4 hour drives can get boring by yourself.
08/04/2011
SamsDelight SamsDelight
Can not stay but I wanted to drop by and let you guys both know I love reading your reviews. I remember when I first started looking for a toy on Eden. Took me about four months to finally order anything. Thank you for helping me and so many others find wonderful items on Eden.
08/04/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Lauren, you've written so many reviews on EdenFantasys. I see on your profile and in your bio here that you say that you don't write or review for other companies but on your profile you link to another blog with the rest of your reviews. Could you let us know the URL? I'm sure we'd love to read more of your great reviews.
08/04/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
It's all about multi tasking. Do calf lifts when you are doing the dishes, or washing your hair. Sitting up uses more calories than laying down. Talk the elevator instead of the stairs. Things like that...

It all adds up.
Thats what my husband says. He has gained about 30 lbs in the last two years and it makes him cringe when I complain because I have gained two I think, but I am keeping up with 3 teens, a 7 yr old and a 48 yr old baby so I never slow down.
08/04/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Leaning the seat back, and actually doing MINI crunches while the car is on cruise. 4 hour drives can get boring by yourself.
Ahh, I don't end up doing very long drives by myself anymore. The joys of having a husband that travels
08/04/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by v23
Hi everyone! This is my first time joining in on a Reviewers Spotlight!

Just want to say that both of you do wonderful reviews. Lauren, I really like your lingerie reviews! We have somewhat the same body type, so some them are really helpful.
Hey welcome welcome!!
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
So I have to ask you guys...what do you do with your excess toys? I have started reoming mine with a few of Sigel's playmates (well the ones that are worth sharing and can be cleaned completely). I know it's a perrenial problem since anaomies ...
Depends. Free toys that are added onto orders, things that are not the right size? I give them away, or have sex toy parties. A few really nice ones that I end up not using anymore, i pass on to trusted friends or take apart for fun lol.
08/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
So I have to ask you guys...what do you do with your excess toys? I have started reoming mine with a few of Sigel's playmates (well the ones that are worth sharing and can be cleaned completely). I know it's a perrenial problem since anaomies ...
I throw away the ones that can't be sterilized. I try to trade away others. But I'm at the point where I'm thinking of offering my less favored toys to others for the price of shipping. I really don't want to have a mountain of them. And I hate the thought of relatives going through my things after I die and seeing that I have so many.
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by v23
Hi everyone! This is my first time joining in on a Reviewers Spotlight!

Just want to say that both of you do wonderful reviews. Lauren, I really like your lingerie reviews! We have somewhat the same body type, so some them are really helpful.
Thank you! I REALLY appreciate that . Every time I hear that, I feel that much better about doing them. Apparently quite a few people have my body type on eden
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by v23
Hi everyone! This is my first time joining in on a Reviewers Spotlight!

Just want to say that both of you do wonderful reviews. Lauren, I really like your lingerie reviews! We have somewhat the same body type, so some them are really helpful.
OH! And watch out...I just bough 7 of the new lingerie pieces, and have like 10 still needing reviews in addition.
08/04/2011
v23 v23
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Hey welcome welcome!!
Thanks!
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by SamsDelight
Can not stay but I wanted to drop by and let you guys both know I love reading your reviews. I remember when I first started looking for a toy on Eden. Took me about four months to finally order anything. Thank you for helping me and so many others ...
Thank you!
08/04/2011
Total posts: 254
Unique posters: 19