Reviewers Spotlight - August 4th @ 9pm: Tuesday and ~LaUr3n~

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Reviewers Spotlight - August 4th @ 9pm: Tuesday and ~LaUr3n~

~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
A little to late for me, 2 am comes a bit early. So I'll just ask my questions now and check back tomorrow.

For both of you, what was the hardest review you wrote? What is your favorite change that has happened to EF. Any changes you did ...
I want to say that the iRide and the Cobra Libre were the toughest reviews because they didn't WOW me, but I felt a lot of pressure to write a positive review. I didn't want to seem too critical.

I love the mentor program. A lot of my students are doing well and a few have been in the top 10. I am so proud of that.

There have been a lot of changes I didn't like at first, but most I got used to. I still don't like the new product pages much.
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
But there's such a long border between Canada and the US. Are they checking everywhere?
Have you lived in Cali all your life?
08/04/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
But there's such a long border between Canada and the US. Are they checking everywhere?
we tried a smaller town crossing and it was worse! You should see the insanity, whole towns literally cut in half with armed patrols. TOTALLY nuts
08/04/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Well guys it's been great but I gotta get to bed. Arch works too damn early tomorrow. Thanks a bunch for the conversation and congratz again.
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Well guys it's been great but I gotta get to bed. Arch works too damn early tomorrow. Thanks a bunch for the conversation and congratz again.
Thanks for the questions! Sweet dreams.
08/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
I want to say that the iRide and the Cobra Libre were the toughest reviews because they didn't WOW me, but I felt a lot of pressure to write a positive review. I didn't want to seem too critical.

I love the mentor program. A lot of my ...
I felt a similar pressure with the Zini Deux. I finally concluded that its ok to expect more from expensive toys. Its not doing potential buyers a favor by saying a pricey toy is good when it didn't work out for you. I did wonder whether EF would ever assign a pricey toy to me again. We'll see.
08/04/2011
Noira Celestia Noira Celestia
Oh I forgot this was tonight! Am I too late or are you guys going to be around for a while still??
08/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Have you lived in Cali all your life?
No. I spent the first four years of my life in Illinois. My parents jumped at the first opportunity to transfer to a non-snowy place.
08/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Noira Celestia
Oh I forgot this was tonight! Am I too late or are you guys going to be around for a while still??
Its only 7:50 here. I'll be around for awhile.
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I felt a similar pressure with the Zini Deux. I finally concluded that its ok to expect more from expensive toys. Its not doing potential buyers a favor by saying a pricey toy is good when it didn't work out for you. I did wonder whether EF would ...
I agree! I am very glad you remained honest. I said the things I needed to say in both reviews, but struggled with the star ratings.
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Noira Celestia
Oh I forgot this was tonight! Am I too late or are you guys going to be around for a while still??
Still around hun
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
No. I spent the first four years of my life in Illinois. My parents jumped at the first opportunity to transfer to a non-snowy place.
LMAO... been in Illinois all my life.
08/04/2011
Noira Celestia Noira Celestia
You know I'm horrible with coming up with questions not because I don't have any but I don't know what they are. I was all excited about this when I heard about it but now I don't know what to say. So what's up ladies?
08/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
LMAO... been in Illinois all my life.
I have to say - when we vacationed in Chicago a few years ago I had a strange sensation like I'd come home. It really felt that way - like I belonged there. And I had just said that to my husband when someone walked by and asked me for directions and I could tell them how to get there. We had just walked past the person's destination. My husband said "You're here a half an hour and you're giving directions like a native."
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Noira Celestia
You know I'm horrible with coming up with questions not because I don't have any but I don't know what they are. I was all excited about this when I heard about it but now I don't know what to say. So what's up ladies?
Not much right now. Drinking a brooskie, and writing a review. I don't have to work til 3pm tomorrow. It's my birthday this weekend, so I've been trying to crack my bf on what he has planned lol.
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I have to say - when we vacationed in Chicago a few years ago I had a strange sensation like I'd come home. It really felt that way - like I belonged there. And I had just said that to my husband when someone walked by and asked me for directions ...
THAT"S EXACTLY HOW I FEEL. It's my city.

I love your little story! Did you see the bean?
08/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Noira Celestia
You know I'm horrible with coming up with questions not because I don't have any but I don't know what they are. I was all excited about this when I heard about it but now I don't know what to say. So what's up ladies?
I'm guessing that at 2 a.m. you'll wake up and think "I know what I wanted to ask them!"
08/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Not much right now. Drinking a brooskie, and writing a review. I don't have to work til 3pm tomorrow. It's my birthday this weekend, so I've been trying to crack my bf on what he has planned lol.
You're writing a review RIGHT NOW? You're unstoppable.
08/04/2011
Noira Celestia Noira Celestia
So how do you come up with new fresh ideas to keep your reviews unique and make them stand out?
08/04/2011
Noira Celestia Noira Celestia
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I'm guessing that at 2 a.m. you'll wake up and think "I know what I wanted to ask them!"
Yes probably! ;D I love the kitty in your icon. My kitty is being a grumpy jerk today. D:<
08/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
THAT"S EXACTLY HOW I FEEL. It's my city.

I love your little story! Did you see the bean?
The bean?
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
You're writing a review RIGHT NOW? You're unstoppable.
LMAO, I was the whole time.
08/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Noira Celestia
Yes probably! ;D I love the kitty in your icon. My kitty is being a grumpy jerk today. D:<
I was searching for an image with no royalties or restrictions on it and this one came up. It has a cat and a man and a woman who are probably kissing. What more could you want? I love it that the cat is looking up the woman's skirt and that she's holding her leg out so she doesn't disturb the cat.
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Noira Celestia
So how do you come up with new fresh ideas to keep your reviews unique and make them stand out?
It usually starts with me reading a review and then thinking "I wish they showed or mentioned this." I then do it in my own reviews. People usually follow suit.
08/04/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Noira Celestia
So how do you come up with new fresh ideas to keep your reviews unique and make them stand out?
I don't know. That's a sucky answer, I know. I start with the basic stuff - as complete a description as possible. Then I try to describe the experience of using it in detail, but without nauseating readers with descriptions of wonderful orgasms. I try to make it fun and add humor when I can.
08/04/2011
Noira Celestia Noira Celestia
Thanks those are both really good answers!
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
The bean?
Tuesday, you NEED to see the bean. It sounds stupid if I describe it, but it's a must see art piece in Chicago. It's close to Michigan Avenue...that crazy road that goes along the lake.

You have to see it at night AND during the day.

Here are some pics from a few years a go when I went...

EdenFantasys Logo

EdenFantasys Logo
08/04/2011
Waterfall Waterfall
I know I have missed most of this, but I was just stopping in to say hi and that you both are great reviewers! I read through some of this and I can't believe that you have 100 reviews you are working on that are not finished ~LaUr3n~! I see you haven't had trouble still finding things to review after doing so many When I first joined Eden, I really enjoyed your videos Tuesday you had a bunch for toys that I just had to have!
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Noira Celestia
Thanks those are both really good answers!
Welcome!
08/04/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Waterfall
I know I have missed most of this, but I was just stopping in to say hi and that you both are great reviewers! I read through some of this and I can't believe that you have 100 reviews you are working on that are not finished ~LaUr3n~! I see you ...
Thanks Waterfall! I remember when you first joined. I saw your review skill grow!

Oh god no...My wishlist is 300+ and those are just things NOT available for review.
08/04/2011
Total posts: 254
Unique posters: 19