Reviewers Spotlight - October 6th @ 8pm: Illusional and Sir

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Reviewers Spotlight - October 6th @ 8pm: Illusional and Sir

El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
much better...mine was scaring me!
10/06/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
[img|http://www.guzer.com/pictures/scary_face.jpg[

Hello?
10/06/2011
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I heard Sir is a math whiz
I am indeed a math whiz, pure mathematics major.

Kindred: Surprise, I used to be a music major. I love singing. I'm also excellent at dancing and I love to dance, it's very fun. Ice skating and roller blading...what else...hm...I used to play basketball? HA!

I'm trying to not be Sir Spamalot, I swear!
10/06/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Illusional: What's your fav kind/genre of food?
10/06/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
I am indeed a math whiz, pure mathematics major.

Kindred: Surprise, I used to be a music major. I love singing. I'm also excellent at dancing and I love to dance, it's very fun. Ice skating and roller blading...what else...hm...I used ...
Thanks for sharing, that's really interesting. Also, isn't there a lot of math in music? Or did I just make that up in my head?
10/06/2011
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Thanks for sharing, that's really interesting. Also, isn't there a lot of math in music? Or did I just make that up in my head?
There is, actually. Music is all math, but just being good at math isn't enough to be good at music.
10/06/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
I am indeed a math whiz, pure mathematics major.

Kindred: Surprise, I used to be a music major. I love singing. I'm also excellent at dancing and I love to dance, it's very fun. Ice skating and roller blading...what else...hm...I used ...
Your allowed to spam here, it is after all a Spotlight for you an Illusional. Hell, since you like to dance, maybe you could for us, be happy to sit back and watch.
10/06/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
What are you two currently reviewing?
10/06/2011
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Ok, I have a few questions for both of you, since I won't be here this evening to ask live:

What's your favorite toy right now? What kinds of things do you enjoy doing in your free time? What's your favorite thing to eat? Where do ...
Aww, thank you very much, Jul!a. That's so sweet.

To answer your questions: My favorite toy right now is my viper tongue. Not really a toy, but that thing's damn sexy. Mm. In my free time, I generally see my slave now. She's under training at the moment.

Favorite thing to eat: anything a person cooks for me. I cannot help but love food that a person cooks for me. The slave makes me brownies a lot, I love them. She also made me pasta last weekend.

In five years, I will have a job and probably be out of Florida. I will be a full-time professor at that point.
10/06/2011
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
What are you two currently reviewing?
I'm currently reviewing the pink candy jaguar cuffs, they're so cute! I love them, they look absolutely adorable. A bit more padded than the original jaguar cuffs.

ToyTimeTim: Dancing for everyone? SEE, THIS IS WHY EDENFANTASYS NEEDS TO CARRY STRIPPER POLES!
10/06/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
I'm currently reviewing the pink candy jaguar cuffs, they're so cute! I love them, they look absolutely adorable. A bit more padded than the original jaguar cuffs.

ToyTimeTim: Dancing for everyone? SEE, THIS IS WHY EDENFANTASYS NEEDS ...
Imagine a video of Tim and Kindred with their candy bikinis dancing around a pole?
10/06/2011
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Imagine a video of Tim and Kindred with their candy bikinis dancing around a pole?
Sounds like fun, count me in!
10/06/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Imagine a video of Tim and Kindred with their candy bikinis dancing around a pole?
Lets not and say we did, eh? Moving with those on was hard enough, dancing? Hell NO!!!
10/06/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Sir, if you have a FB account, I'd still love to challenge you to a game of scrabble!
10/06/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
You've both seen a ton of changes at EF over just the past year. Any impressions on what you like best/worst?
I absolutely love the forum changes. And the point system.

Worst? I can't really think of any of the top of my head
10/06/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Do you get into LARPing at all?
Ooooh yessss, I did. It was a darker time, LOL.
I would so do it again, if I could find the time to!
10/06/2011
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Lets not and say we did, eh? Moving with those on was hard enough, dancing? Hell NO!!!
Hard enough, hm? (Had to, couldn't resist.)

JR: I do, actually. But I swear, I am bad at scrabble! Give me a puzzle and I will excel, but scrabble...!
10/06/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Reminds me, hows that going for you and your man. (Is he still around? Sorry if I missed something)
I love it, now.
It's super enjoyable and I've learned to relax.

He is sooo grateful for EdenFantasys LOL
10/06/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
What's your fav. genre of food?

Either one of you
I love Italian the most!
10/06/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Lets not and say we did, eh? Moving with those on was hard enough, dancing? Hell NO!!!
Agreed. I trim and that damn thing still found a way to pull out hairs.
10/06/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Sir and Illusional, if you could change one thing about EF, what would it be?
I knoooow it sounds petty, but I would like it when someone down voted ,they would tell me why.
I respect this whole community and I'm still such a novice, I have to know where I can improve!
10/06/2011
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Agreed. I trim and that damn thing still found a way to pull out hairs.
Ouchies, bad type of pain!
10/06/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Hard enough, hm? (Had to, couldn't resist.)

JR: I do, actually. But I swear, I am bad at scrabble! Give me a puzzle and I will excel, but scrabble...!
lol.
10/06/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Anything either of you would like to share about yourselves that is not common knowledge but would surprise us if we knew? Any hidden talents?
Hmm. I play piano. I cook. I have done musicals. I worked a year at Disney. I'm a random traveller, XD.

I am double jointed and can disconnect my hip bones and shoulders. lol

I'm into hardcore metal and emo screamo, but also love to linedance.
10/06/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
I love it, now.
It's super enjoyable and I've learned to relax.

He is sooo grateful for EdenFantasys LOL
Glad to hear it!
10/06/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
Hmm. I play piano. I cook. I have done musicals. I worked a year at Disney. I'm a random traveller, XD.

I am double jointed and can disconnect my hip bones and shoulders. lol

I'm into hardcore metal and emo screamo, but also love to linedance.
A LARPer AND ALL THAT!?!

Your man is LUCKY!
10/06/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
I am indeed a math whiz, pure mathematics major.

Kindred: Surprise, I used to be a music major. I love singing. I'm also excellent at dancing and I love to dance, it's very fun. Ice skating and roller blading...what else...hm...I used ...
I am awful at math, Sir. Help me.

I'm in massage therapy school, myself.
10/06/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Glad to hear it!
We have tried it, anal on him and I was sweating so hard but we haven't had much time to see each other, with both of us in school and work. I'm slowly learning, lol.

Our 4 year anniversary was September 28th
10/06/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
A LARPer AND ALL THAT!?!

Your man is LUCKY!
Yeah, each convention he is dragged behind me, lol. He hasn't cosplayed yet, but 2012 I'm hoping he will, LOL.

And why thank you
10/06/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
We have tried it, anal on him and I was sweating so hard but we haven't had much time to see each other, with both of us in school and work. I'm slowly learning, lol.

Our 4 year anniversary was September 28th
Congrats!
10/06/2011
Total posts: 160
Unique posters: 24