Reviewers Spotlight - December 1st @ 8pm: Cherryredhead88

Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
Biology, e-commerce, Business and Math.

Biology is the one I was just at. We did a genetics lab on human variation and we got to "make babies". It was pretty fun.
That does sound fun!
12/01/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
Biology, e-commerce, Business and Math.

Biology is the one I was just at. We did a genetics lab on human variation and we got to "make babies". It was pretty fun.
Oh I always loved genetics. Fun stuff! (Yes, I'm a science geek)
12/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
Then don't! Now I want to know what I have been missing around here!
There's going to be a jaw dropping announcement made tomorrow at noon EST. You should also try and be free on the evening of Thursday, December 8th. Those are the official teasers
12/01/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
Being bad and taking a break from studying for a final tomorrow for a second. I just wanted to drop by and say hi and congrats to Cherry.
Hi SS!
12/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
You could email me if that would make you feel better. You know, what are friends for?
Sneaky, sneaky

I'll email you tomorrow, at 12pm EST
12/01/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I am not bad. Finally got a chance to finish eating my dinner, which was really breakfast because I never got a chance to eat during the day. My searing shoulder pain isn't as bad after my visit to the chiropractor, and all I want to do is nap, ... More
Awww I hope your shoulder feels better I don't get many chances to eat in the day either. I don't really feel like it by the time I get home!
12/01/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Hi all!
12/01/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
If we have to keep the date free that means its a super amazing sale or a super amazing guest. RIIIIGHT?
12/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
Awww I hope your shoulder feels better I don't get many chances to eat in the day either. I don't really feel like it by the time I get home!
That's my problem too. I'll get super hungry and then by the time I get a chance to eat I just don't feel like eating anymore. And thank you! It's something that seems to happen every winter. If I can figure out why, I can maybe try to stop it lol.
12/01/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
Biology, e-commerce, Business and Math.

Biology is the one I was just at. We did a genetics lab on human variation and we got to "make babies". It was pretty fun.
howdy cherry! congrats on being awesome. sorry i'm late, was finishing up the other meeting and... i'm at work!
12/01/2011
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
Lol I am going to try my best to answer any questions! Never done this one before, sad I missed yours and all the other awesome reviewers! School takes up so much time -_-

I'll have to go check those threads out, and congrats for making yours
I've got lots of catching up to do, too. School DOES take so much time!
12/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
If we have to keep the date free that means its a super amazing sale or a super amazing guest. RIIIIGHT?
Now now, we should be asking cherry questions. You'll see tomorrow at noon
12/01/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
That does sound fun!
Hi SS! How have you been ? Thanks for stopping by

It was interesting, since half of us aren't artists.
12/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Ok, we should probably get and start asking cherryredhead our questions!


I'll start with something easy. What's your favorite color?
12/01/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
howdy cherry! congrats on being awesome. sorry i'm late, was finishing up the other meeting and... i'm at work!
Thanks for coming! Don't worry I was late too... to my own party! Glad I'm not the only one ! And thanks
12/01/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
My question is one that has been asked at probably every one of these. What has been your hardest review to write?
12/01/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
There's going to be a jaw dropping announcement made tomorrow at noon EST. You should also try and be free on the evening of Thursday, December 8th. Those are the official teasers
and JR said it has something to do with Reviews! and that its SUPERFANTABULOUS.
12/01/2011
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
You could email me if that would make you feel better. You know, what are friends for?
A fantastic announcement that you're trying to hold back? You know, you could always reach out over the fiber optic cables and confide in me, too, Sam!
12/01/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Now now, we should be asking cherry questions. You'll see tomorrow at noon
Hey now I don't mind sharing the spotlight! Gives me conversation topics
12/01/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Ok, we should probably get and start asking cherryredhead our questions!


I'll start with something easy. What's your favorite color?
Baby blue/ robin's egg blue. I like the serene calm feeling it gives off.
12/01/2011
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I am not bad. Finally got a chance to finish eating my dinner, which was really breakfast because I never got a chance to eat during the day. My searing shoulder pain isn't as bad after my visit to the chiropractor, and all I want to do is nap, ... More
Aw, so sorry you've been in pain. Hope you're better soon.
12/01/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
Hey now I don't mind sharing the spotlight! Gives me conversation topics
just a tidbit of info for everyone, cherry was the first contributor to send me a msg on EF about 6 months ago, and she suggested i look into the mentor program. she was so nice and patient and helpful. my first introduction to the community. it was a great gesture and it got me started on a great journey here!
12/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
Aw, so sorry you've been in pain. Hope you're better soon.
Thanks, me too!
12/01/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
My question is one that has been asked at probably every one of these. What has been your hardest review to write?
I can't really pick a specific thing, but I would say that lubes and lotions would be the hardest to write on. There isn't that much to say about them! I am working on a few for makeup/lotions right now and it's hard to come up with good information.

I hate writing reviews on things I don't like because the motivation isn't there for me. If I love something I can write a 2 page review on it in 10 minutes, but if I don't like something it takes me a lot longer.
12/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
Hey now I don't mind sharing the spotlight! Gives me conversation topics
Aww, well I still feel bad stealing it
12/01/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Has anyone else gone to costco or sams club just to eat snacks for lunch btw?
12/01/2011
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Hi SS!
Hi, Kindred!

(Boy, I've got the slowest Internet connection imaginable tonight on this old lap top that I can't keep up with the rate of conversation at all!)
12/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
just a tidbit of info for everyone, cherry was the first contributor to send me a msg on EF about 6 months ago, and she suggested i look into the mentor program. she was so nice and patient and helpful. my first introduction to the community. it was ... More
That's so awesome to hear!
12/01/2011
Kindred Kindred
Since becoming a reviewer, have you experimented/explored any new areas of sex and/or toys?
12/01/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
just a tidbit of info for everyone, cherry was the first contributor to send me a msg on EF about 6 months ago, and she suggested i look into the mentor program. she was so nice and patient and helpful. my first introduction to the community. it was ... More
Aww I am glad you stuck around! It's hard to keep up with everyone here because they are all so awesome.

Glad I was helpful!
12/01/2011
Total posts: 152
Unique posters: 19