Sooo, does this plan on being used?

ImABarbieGirl ImABarbieGirl
I think its a great way to get to know the other reviewers. Could be interesting... It was created, so it should be used, right?
02/12/2011
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by ImABarbieGirl
I think its a great way to get to know the other reviewers. Could be interesting... It was created, so it should be used, right?
Likely this isn't set to start up until later. Much like the Eden Lives Healthy, Eden Photographers, and Eden Kink folders. There are club managers who need to make announcements and introduce their clubs. I know, for me, the Eden Lives Healthy club announcement will not go up until later next week (closer to the meeting time), so it's fresher in the minds of those who are interested in attending.

I'm quite intrigued with where this Reviewers Spotlight might be going. I think it will be great. Let's just sit back and wait and see!
02/12/2011
ImABarbieGirl ImABarbieGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Likely this isn't set to start up until later. Much like the Eden Lives Healthy, Eden Photographers, and Eden Kink folders. There are club managers who need to make announcements and introduce their clubs. I know, for me, the Eden Lives ... More
Awesome. I joined Eden in the beginning of the month ( so not long ago! ) and was wondering what these were for, and why they are so empty! LOL

Thanks for that!
02/14/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I can't give away too many details right now, but I can tell you that it is something pretty neat and you should be on the lookout in a few weeks
02/14/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I can't give away too many details right now, but I can tell you that it is something pretty neat and you should be on the lookout in a few weeks
There's not much that's not coming down the way that HASN'T been exciting yet! I'm blown away every other day by everyone here!
02/14/2011
Dusk Dusk
Ooh, exciting! Can't wait to see it all soon
02/15/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4