Massage Tutorial - by MrWill

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Massage Tutorial - by MrWill

Bme Bme
Thanks for the tips.
05/18/2013
spiced spiced
Thanks, Mr Will! I love giving my wife a massage, and feel I'm pretty good at it...but there's a lot I've forgotten since I first took a massage class back in college. I had forgotten all the terms, and also had forgotten to start with Effleurage. I think that alone will improve our massages dramatically! This is a really good starting point tutorial.
05/19/2013
Celtic Pixie Celtic Pixie
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley


Massage: A wonderful way to relax and spend some quality time with your partner, and also an incredible way to come closer as a couple. Now, when Gary came to me and asked that I do an intro tutorial for massage, I wasn't sure what to ...
Awesome info, I cannot wait to try it all.
05/19/2013
edeneve edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
LOL There is no way you read all of that in under a minute...

I haven't even read all of it yet...
I'm quite familiar w/ massage techniques. I read the headings & saw they were useful based on my massage knowledge.
05/19/2013
MrWill MrWill
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
I'm quite familiar w/ massage techniques. I read the headings & saw they were useful based on my massage knowledge.
I'm by NO means an expert, but I learned all of this while dating a cosmetologist (facial massages, but the terms and uses translate easily to other body parts) and I did try to make sure everything I put in the tutorial was fact based. :_)
05/19/2013
Sbmsvschoolgirl Sbmsvschoolgirl
This is awesome, I love sharing massages with my partner!
05/19/2013
Pierced Blaqk Skies Pierced Blaqk Skies
I will definitely try this on my partner when I get the chance. I should get him to read this too.
05/20/2013
MrWill MrWill
:-D Glad I could offer some advice
05/20/2013
SassyCat45 SassyCat45
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley


Massage: A wonderful way to relax and spend some quality time with your partner, and also an incredible way to come closer as a couple. Now, when Gary came to me and asked that I do an intro tutorial for massage, I wasn't sure what to ...
Lots of good information.
Love the part about the oil. That's very important. Too hot or too cold can disrupt the mood.
05/20/2013
wetone123 wetone123
This is great MrWill Thanks for this info!
05/20/2013
AliMc AliMc
Ohh very useful thanks!
05/21/2013
curious kitten curious kitten
OH MAN, Now I need a massage.
05/22/2013
eri86 eri86
Ooo! Good to know.
05/27/2013
junipersgame junipersgame
Thanks for the info! This was a great, helpful post.
06/02/2013
KissTheSkyBaby KissTheSkyBaby
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWill
Little tip I found out first hand last night: A class dildo or butt plug does WONDERS for pin pointing tense spots, especially with a drop of silicone lube where you intend to use it
Glad you pointed this out. It's very true. Some of the gspot wands are my favorite because of their design, especially up towards the upper back/shoulder area, between the shoulder blades, base of the neck etc. Some of them can even be used solo, kinda like a backscratcher. It helps that they can be cooled or heated depending on the needs although warm would probably be the preferred for most. Only thing is, if its any kinda wand, one has to mindful of pressure on the wand (more so then the shorter thicker plugs) and as always chipped glass. A broken toy is so far from relaxing.

Metal wands/toys can be nice too, especially since they have more weight and apply a different kind of pressure.
06/03/2013
harvest harvest
Wonderful information! I really enjoyed the read. I usually do pinching and kneading together and circulate my movements around the tense areas. It seems to help and I haven't had many complaints from people yet.
06/03/2013
MrWill MrWill
Quote:
Originally posted by KissTheSkyBaby
Glad you pointed this out. It's very true. Some of the gspot wands are my favorite because of their design, especially up towards the upper back/shoulder area, between the shoulder blades, base of the neck etc. Some of them can even be used ...
Certainly... I've fallen in love with my Pure Wand for many reasons.. One of them being that I can put some serious pressure on tense spots in my shoulders, and I can do it all by myself.
06/10/2013
Kitten B. Kitten B.
Ooooh I love this. I kind of suck at massages, so hopefully this will help haha
06/16/2013
Mont Mont
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWill
Little tip I found out first hand last night: A class dildo or butt plug does WONDERS for pin pointing tense spots, especially with a drop of silicone lube where you intend to use it
Very good ideal. All the more reason for me to invest in a glass toy, I love deep massages.
06/17/2013
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 49
Unique posters: 35