#Workshop - Review Program - March 16th @ 6-7pm

El-Jaro El-Jaro
There really aren't any hard requirements to do off-sites.

1. 300+ words
2. At least 2 meaningful links back to Eden.
03/16/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Not me, I don't have a blog.
Me either
03/16/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Has anyone ever done an off-site review?
I've done one. I always mean to do more, but I start the reviews onsite, and can't switch them later on, so I just keep them all onsite.
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
3. You can't duplicate text from your off-site to your on-site
03/16/2011
Mr. E Mr. E
JR

Sorry, just jumping in for a quick question.

When we submit a review for Edit, how long should it take before it is published or returned to us for changes?
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
The 300 words thing is pretty easy. It's actually fewer words than on-site reviews.
03/16/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
There really aren't any hard requirements to do off-sites.

1. 300+ words
2. At least 2 meaningful links back to Eden.
As far as links, is that like on to EF and one to the product, or is it more just any link that takes you to EF?
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
JR

Sorry, just jumping in for a quick question.

When we submit a review for Edit, how long should it take before it is published or returned to us for changes?
no prob, Mr. E!

EdenTasks is still pretty new, so we're timing it out still. It still shouldn't take more than 2 days...unless it gets sent to Admin.
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
As far as links, is that like on to EF and one to the product, or is it more just any link that takes you to EF?
Back to the product itself is pretty effective.
You can also do an off-site review widget!

Here's step 1:

03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Pretty obvious
03/16/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
The 300 words thing is pretty easy. It's actually fewer words than on-site reviews.
I think the standard templates are a 300 word minimum as well. I don't write them very often, so I'm not 100% sure on that tho
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
03/16/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Ok, the husband is tapping his foot. I have to leave going out for early sushi dinner. I'll read up more later when I get home. C'ya later all.

Thanks for answering my question.
03/16/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Back to the product itself is pretty effective.
You can also do an off-site review widget!

Here's step 1:

Ah, cool.
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
Ok, the husband is tapping his foot. I have to leave going out for early sushi dinner. I'll read up more later when I get home. C'ya later all.

Thanks for answering my question.
No prob!

Enjoy the nori!
03/16/2011
Alys Alys
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
Ok, the husband is tapping his foot. I have to leave going out for early sushi dinner. I'll read up more later when I get home. C'ya later all.

Thanks for answering my question.
Yum yum! Bye
03/16/2011
Mr. E Mr. E
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
no prob, Mr. E!

EdenTasks is still pretty new, so we're timing it out still. It still shouldn't take more than 2 days...unless it gets sent to Admin.
So, is there any way for me to know who accepted my editing task?

And what if I don't hear anything after 2 days?
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Then...
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. E
So, is there any way for me to know who accepted my editing task?

And what if I don't hear anything after 2 days?
hmm...I don't know if there's a way to let someone know when their review is up. I'll make a note and put it on the list of things for Tech to look at.

I'd suggest after 4 days to let someone know (like me )
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
That last graphic is for the product I'm doing the widget on.
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
If anyone is wondering, I'm taking the pics from here.
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
03/16/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
If anyone is wondering, I'm taking the pics from here.
Someday I would love to know how you do that.
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro

03/16/2011
Mr. E Mr. E
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
hmm...I don't know if there's a way to let someone know when their review is up. I'll make a note and put it on the list of things for Tech to look at.

I'd suggest after 4 days to let someone know (like me )
Cool, thanks.
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Someday I would love to know how you do that.
The nice thing about that: you can get $ from it too if you're an affiliate
03/16/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Has anyone ever done an off-site review?
I have!
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Affiliates can ask Qris
03/16/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I have!
I think you've done one of just about every review
03/16/2011
Total posts: 106
Unique posters: 13