#Workshop - November 10th @ 7pm EST: Strangling the cock a.k.a. Cock-rings

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

#Workshop - November 10th @ 7pm EST: Strangling the cock a.k.a. Cock-rings

Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I actually prefer the skin to left on, it is after all the best part.
You're my kinda man, Tim. That was all the encouragement to be lazy I needed!
11/10/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Here, here.
11/10/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
You're my kinda man, Tim. That was all the encouragement to be lazy I needed!
Glad I could help.
11/10/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim


Did you know that cock rings go all the way back in history to ancient China? Yup, what is even more amazing is that they used the eyelids of goats with the eyelashes attached! WTF!!! Thanks the stars there are much better, and less gross, ...
this will be great...

i'll start off with a pre-question...


so my boy and i have played with 2 different cock rings. one was a jelly pink one, the standard 'screaming O' you can get on here for like $4... the other part of a rubber O-ring set for harnesses. We found with the O-rings he had to use the smallest one to feel anything. Honestly, he didnt find them doing anything for him at all. this made me sad! i'd love for him to stay harder longer, prolong his orgasm, and maybe even add some girth. how do i get him to like them? or is it a lost cause?
11/10/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I was looking at cock ring images and found this, thought it was pretty funny.

wha wha whaaat. pretty AWESOME you mean.
11/10/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Here, here.
Hey lady, how goes it?
11/10/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Hey lady, how goes it?
Good my mom just called, ugh.
11/10/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
It was the amount of thrusts. lol

Found the link to the ad, "Accelerometer-Equippe d Cock Ring Counts How Many Boinks It Takes To Reach Female Disappointment" lol
Ad

Product page ...
"How Many Boinks It Takes To Reach Female Disappointment"

lmao. so true.
11/10/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
She doesn't stop talking.......
11/10/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Good my mom just called, ugh.
Hiya Starkiller! She always calls at the wrong time, doesn't she? "Hi mom, can't talk, learning about strangling my boyfriend's penis! Love you bye!"
11/10/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by macho99
and here's a bad visual to ruin everyone's boners. LOL


image from here.
oh my god. i needed that to complete my life. can die in peace now.
11/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
So guys... I'm feeling lazy, I don't like peeling, and this is just a sample pie to make sure my crust recipe bakes up the same at my current altitude as it does at my hometown altitude.

So are you going to make me peel the apples? Or ...
I suppose you can just slice them really thin
11/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Yay, wouldn't be the same without you Sam!
Aww shucks
11/10/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
hey sam, just emailed you the roundup info!
11/10/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I suppose you can just slice them really thin
Everybody's on my side (aka the lazy side!) Yes!
11/10/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Hiya Starkiller! She always calls at the wrong time, doesn't she? "Hi mom, can't talk, learning about strangling my boyfriend's penis! Love you bye!"
Basically. I hate only half paying attention on here.
11/10/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
Ok, so I have been doing a bit of hoomework and have found a BEAUTIFUL cock ring, and I want to get it for hubby! What are your thoughts? link
11/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
And hi everybody!
11/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
hey sam, just emailed you the roundup info!
Fantastic! Thank you muchly
11/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Everybody's on my side (aka the lazy side!) Yes!
Well your side still has pie either way
11/10/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Oh that was a quick one. Shes done talking about her salads and whatever. Yay
11/10/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Well your side still has pie either way
If everything works, I will give my recipe out at the next Cooks meeting---so everybody's side can have pie
11/10/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
this will be great...

i'll start off with a pre-question...


so my boy and i have played with 2 different cock rings. one was a jelly pink one, the standard 'screaming O' you can get on here for like $4... the other part ...
Well, to be honest, I do not "feel" much when using one. Unless it is a vibe style. The pleasure for me is the enjoyment the wife gets and the look on her face when I first get in.

I would say that maybe something adjustable or a bi smaller than the O-ring might be a good place to start. Fit of the ring is a fine line between working right and being to tight. My first ring was the gold leather one shown in the picture, since it has the snaps it was easy to find the size that worked for me.
11/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
If everything works, I will give my recipe out at the next Cooks meeting---so everybody's side can have pie
Yay for pie! Shame I can't just drop in and steal some
11/10/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
I have tried to get hubby to try one. He says he has and doesn't like them, they do nothing. SO are you telling me that if I tell him that generally, the men don't benefit, it is US that benefits, he might go for it? I'm all for trying anything once, twice.....80 times before I decide I don't like it.
11/10/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
Ok, so I have been doing a bit of hoomework and have found a BEAUTIFUL cock ring, and I want to get it for hubby! What are your thoughts? link
Oh boy, talk about opening a can of worms. lol I have that one for descriptive review, going to be one of the hardest reviews I have ever written. In short, if he likes his balls/shaft pinched, go for it. If not you might want to look elsewhere.
11/10/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
I have tried to get hubby to try one. He says he has and doesn't like them, they do nothing. SO are you telling me that if I tell him that generally, the men don't benefit, it is US that benefits, he might go for it? I'm all for trying ...
You really have to just find one that is comfortable for him and Im sure hell go for it. I really like Pirates Janine's pleasure ring. It is really comfy for my guy and it has the bullet that slides out. Its nice.
11/10/2011
Willow Wand Willow Wand
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Oh boy, talk about opening a can of worms. lol I have that one for descriptive review, going to be one of the hardest reviews I have ever written. In short, if he likes his balls/shaft pinched, go for it. If not you might want to look elsewhere.
Oh, ok, no then! LOL! I thought it was cool looking, so I am REALLY glad I asked! HAHA
11/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Oh boy, talk about opening a can of worms. lol I have that one for descriptive review, going to be one of the hardest reviews I have ever written. In short, if he likes his balls/shaft pinched, go for it. If not you might want to look elsewhere.
Yeesh, that good?
11/10/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Willow Wand
I have tried to get hubby to try one. He says he has and doesn't like them, they do nothing. SO are you telling me that if I tell him that generally, the men don't benefit, it is US that benefits, he might go for it? I'm all for trying ...
Well, there is the visual of seeing your cock bigger too. But during use it kind of numbs you, so the feeling is lessened. Thus the reason he/we can go longer.
11/10/2011
Total posts: 305
Unique posters: 28