#Workshop - September 28th @ 8pm: "All these changes!"

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

#Workshop - September 28th @ 8pm: "All these changes!"

Wondermom Wondermom
I think I need to replace my bonbon or buy a wing though.... my poor bonbon has ripped
09/28/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
I think I need to replace my bonbon or buy a wing though.... my poor bonbon has ripped
You could send me the cover and I could make you a new one. I may not be able to find the same material but we could figure out something.
09/28/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
You could send me the cover and I could make you a new one. I may not be able to find the same material but we could figure out something.
...a Jack of all trades huh?
09/28/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
You could send me the cover and I could make you a new one. I may not be able to find the same material but we could figure out something.
I ripped the cover and the inner foam cover on the top of the main body.... I think I am a little to rough lol
09/28/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
I ripped the cover and the inner foam cover on the top of the main body.... I think I am a little to rough lol
You can always call Liberator and just order new covers too. And chose different colors if you want.
09/28/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
...a Jack of all trades huh?
Yup, that's me. My first job was at a shoe repair shop, the owners wife taught me how to sew. I did upholstery for a couple of years as well. I have a rather large industrial sewing machine sitting right here in the living room. It is feeling rather lonely right know, it would love some work.
09/28/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
You can always call Liberator and just order new covers too. And chose different colors if you want.
Took the words right out of my fingers.
09/28/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Yup, that's me. My first job was at a shoe repair shop, the owners wife taught me how to sew. I did upholstery for a couple of years as well. I have a rather large industrial sewing machine sitting right here in the living room. It is feeling ...
That is awesome. I will keep that in mind!
09/28/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
heres the damage I've done to the body of it

09/28/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Yup, that's me. My first job was at a shoe repair shop, the owners wife taught me how to sew. I did upholstery for a couple of years as well. I have a rather large industrial sewing machine sitting right here in the living room. It is feeling ...
I should send you all my repairs lol I am forever hand sewing my clothes to make them fit right or to fix crappy seam work from stores
09/28/2011
oldman oldman
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
That is awesome. I will keep that in mind!
Without being too intrusive, Dwtim, what part of the country do you live? We could use your upholstery skills.
09/28/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by oldman
Without being too intrusive, Dwtim, what part of the country do you live? We could use your upholstery skills.
Upper Michigan. Say ya to da Yopper eh?
09/28/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Upper Michigan. Say ya to da Yopper eh?
pretty close! just a jump over the border for me
09/28/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
heres the damage I've done to the body of it

That's fixable, I would just glue some elastic over the tears, probably make the strips long enough to go to the bottom of the shape. That way it transfers the stress over a larger area. I would then reinforce the cover to help stop that from happening again.

Ya know, I could redesign some of these. Might be a new side business. lol
09/28/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
That's fixable, I would just glue some elastic over the tears, probably make the strips long enough to go to the bottom of the shape. That way it transfers the stress over a larger area. I would then reinforce the cover to help stop that from ...
lol I would pay you for it lol It would mean I'm without it for a while but I can live with it if it comes back even more improved
09/28/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
lol I would pay you for it lol It would mean I'm without it for a while but I can live with it if it comes back even more improved
Depending on how you got it to me, it would only be a day or so on my end. Think about it and we can chat later.

I'm off to bed, 3am comes early, eh? Night all.
09/28/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Depending on how you got it to me, it would only be a day or so on my end. Think about it and we can chat later.

I'm off to bed, 3am comes early, eh? Night all.
will do sleep well!
09/28/2011
oldman oldman
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Here's some pre-discussion reading:

Dwtim's workshop is on Monday

We won another award for being cool

Miss Debauchery is now in the 100 review club

Secret Toy Lover is also a 100 review club ...
Congrats, and a big THANK YOU, to Miss Debauchery, Secret Toy Lover and Lauren. Your hard work and impressive dedication really helps us out before buying anything.
09/28/2011
sweetkitty sweetkitty
is this where the workshop is suppose to be?
09/28/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
That is amazing Miss Debauchery, Secret Toy Lover, and Lauren. You are inspirational to us all and congratulations.
09/29/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by sweetkitty
is this where the workshop is suppose to be?
It sure was, feel free to look through the thread and post any questions or comments you may have.
09/29/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
It sure was, feel free to look through the thread and post any questions or comments you may have.
Yup. Pick it over like leftovers at Thanksgiving dinner and make a sammich of information!
09/29/2011
Total posts: 352
Unique posters: 35