#Workshop - October 26th: "Influences and Goals"

  • Christmas shipping schedule

#Workshop - October 26th: "Influences and Goals"

Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
That's a toughie because I think a lot of people influence me. If I had to pick one, I think I would have to say Tim because we share similar interests in toys and of course we are friends. The main reason I admire him as a reviewer is his ...
I really love your reviews too, Kindred! I love your comparisons (Vip Supersoft and Goodfella springs to mind), and the technical attitude suits me just fine! It was actually your shots of the closeup of VIP Supersoft's glans that convinced me to get VIP original, so I'm going to be eternally grateful )

Also, ScottA does a great job with his descriptions. Tim, Kindred, Scott, and CafeSabroso and Research have definitely spurred me onward in anal play---without your descriptions, I would never have gone beyond 1.5"!
10/26/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Speaking of favorite reviewers...
Lol, hi!
10/26/2011
oldman oldman
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hi everybody!

Sorry I'm late, I was showering
As my kids often say to me, "TMI".
10/26/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
When I started it was Gary, ScottA and Carrie Ann. Now I would say Sam, Kindred, Alan and Michele and Liz Nume. I get good ideas about descriptions from Sam and Kindred (I am no wordsmith) I get ideas about "Her" view points from Alan and ...
You've come a long way too!

You've gotten better at expressing yourself as time's went on.
10/26/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Just got home, what did I miss?
10/26/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I also enjoy video reviews by SexToyLover (I hope I have that right) and there is a redhead? that I like too (name escapes me but as soon as I see she has a review - I read it).
Cherry Red head?
10/26/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Just got home, what did I miss?
We're just getting into influential reviewers.

Who's been your biggest influence(s)?
10/26/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Just got home, what did I miss?
We're talking about our most influential reviewers Everybody loves everybody, is the summary
10/26/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Cherry Red head?
Yeah - looked it up - cherryredhead88
10/26/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
You've come a long way too!

You've gotten better at expressing yourself as time's went on.
I definitely agree with that, Tim. Your reviews have grown a lot since you first showed up here, and I love reading them!

Kindred is another who's reviews I enjoy reading, and there are a few ladies like Stormy and Angelvmaynard and Coralbell who are about my size who's lingerie reviews are always helpful to me. I feel like I'm forgetting a few other lingerie ladies tho.
10/26/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
We're just getting into influential reviewers.

Who's been your biggest influence(s)?
Antipova, Tim, Kindred, Alice has been doing some lovely reviews lately. So many cant even think. I love when people can make it humorous and still very detailed and informative.
10/26/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I definitely agree with that, Tim. Your reviews have grown a lot since you first showed up here, and I love reading them!

Kindred is another who's reviews I enjoy reading, and there are a few ladies like Stormy and Angelvmaynard and ...
what about the candy lingerie?
10/26/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I definitely agree with that, Tim. Your reviews have grown a lot since you first showed up here, and I love reading them!

Kindred is another who's reviews I enjoy reading, and there are a few ladies like Stormy and Angelvmaynard and ...
I wish we had more plus-size reviewers for lingerie (or maybe I'm missing them)- I'm a 22/24 woman and there just isn't enough on here that I see that appeals to me but if I saw a review by someone my size - I might feel different!
10/26/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
That's a toughie because I think a lot of people influence me. If I had to pick one, I think I would have to say Tim because we share similar interests in toys and of course we are friends. The main reason I admire him as a reviewer is his ...
Aw shucks, come here and give me a kiss.

See, I always think I don't get enough technical stuff in mine when I read yours. lol
10/26/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Aw shucks, come here and give me a kiss.

See, I always think I don't get enough technical stuff in mine when I read yours. lol
Tim,

I never would use the stuff you review (at least not yet) - but I never fail to read a review when I see you have a new one! You're really great at your reviews.
10/26/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
what about the candy lingerie?
If I am ever in the market for candy lingerie, I will be sure to be asking TTT, Kindred, or Vaccinium (nod)
10/26/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I really love your reviews too, Kindred! I love your comparisons (Vip Supersoft and Goodfella springs to mind), and the technical attitude suits me just fine! It was actually your shots of the closeup of VIP Supersoft's glans that convinced me ...
Thanks! I have to admit, I don't read as many of your reviews because many are items I would not use. However, I feel like you include a ton of details much like I would. I remember when I first read one of your reviews and you were still pretty new to EF, I thought "This person is an excellent reviewer. I need to follow her carefully."
10/26/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Antipova, Tim, Kindred, Alice has been doing some lovely reviews lately. So many cant even think. I love when people can make it humorous and still very detailed and informative.
Yeah, I'm really impressed with folks who can do humor... I'm drier than a history book most of the time! Good thing we're talking about sex toys so I melt a little
10/26/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Yeah, I've enjoyed T3's reviews since he started. I've been keeping my eye on him since he set one of my fave. lubes on fire!
That should be put by my name or something "The guy that burns stuff"
10/26/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
We're talking about our most influential reviewers Everybody loves everybody, is the summary
One big lovefest. Now let's have an orgy!
10/26/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
One of the first people who caught my attention was link. I also really got into Sir's.
10/26/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hi everybody!

Sorry I'm late, I was showering
uhuh sure. Now what's you excuse?
10/26/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Thanks! I have to admit, I don't read as many of your reviews because many are items I would not use. However, I feel like you include a ton of details much like I would. I remember when I first read one of your reviews and you were still ...
Awww, thanks
10/26/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
That should be put by my name or something "The guy that burns stuff"
That should totally be your tag line on your profile!
10/26/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
One big lovefest. Now let's have an orgy!
Those group hug smilies are not naked enough!
10/26/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
what about the candy lingerie?
That reminds me, I promised Carrie Ann I would do an adult video for that and the top. Note to self, gotta start that soon.
10/26/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
One big lovefest. Now let's have an orgy!
FOCUS!!!

10/26/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
One of the first people who caught my attention was link. I also really got into Sir's.
Ooh, I love Misha's Amusements too. I wish there were new reviews...
10/26/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Ooh, I love Misha's Amusements too. I wish there were new reviews...
Yeah, he dropped off before I started working for EF. I think they pop on occasionally.
10/26/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
uhuh sure. Now what's you excuse?
Almost dying as I slipped getting out of the shower?

I'm exaggerating of course, but it was still scary nonetheless.
10/26/2011
Total posts: 431
Unique posters: 19