#Workshop - June 22nd @ 7pm - Review Program

  • Christmas shipping schedule

#Workshop - June 22nd @ 7pm - Review Program

sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I do have one at the moment, but it's not like I would not take another one, eh?
Lol! *hi*
06/22/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
i'm currently trying to be accepted for an assignment of the anime peach masturbator... looks cool and y'all had requested folks for reviewing... already have a video review set up, props and dialogue and all.. so excited. have yet to be ...
check your assignment cart!
06/22/2011
BexvanKoot BexvanKoot
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
thanks its not until saturday
Have a good one! Mine's on Friday!
06/22/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
aww, I have the one I picked from the list
I'm not complaining. I was allowed a fabulous assignment for video review and I cannot WAIT until it gets here!
06/22/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
check your assignment cart!
Thanks so much, Review Assignment Wizard, for the assignment I've got in the mail right now... I'm so excited.
06/22/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Lots of birthdays this weekend
06/22/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Do things we assign ourselves (older toys that already have 3+ verified reviews) count as "assignments" in the system?
06/22/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by BexvanKoot
Have a good one! Mine's on Friday!
Happy Birthday to YOU TOO!
06/22/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I'm not complaining. I was allowed a fabulous assignment for video review and I cannot WAIT until it gets here!
oooh, I can't wait to find out what it is
06/22/2011
potstickers potstickers
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I changed a few things for the sake of this post, but more or less:

Some tips:

1) IF YOU ARE A LITTLE ADD LIKE ME: I would recommend NOT bulleting your points, but actually scripting yourself from start to finish. Including jokes. ...
I don't know if I'll do video reviews, but most of these tips seem helpful for text reviews as well. Thanks!
06/22/2011
dv8 dv8
Is it ok if I just lurk?
06/22/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Thanks so much, Review Assignment Wizard, for the assignment I've got in the mail right now... I'm so excited.
Mine got to my house today and now I am in Houston until friday....
06/22/2011
Kindred Kindred
Hey JR,

Can you push Anime Sweet Peach Masturbator to aliceinthehole? I was going to submit the request but if you can do it that would be great.
06/22/2011
Noira Celestia Noira Celestia
Is this workshop going to be entirely video focused or will there be some general reviewing tips as well?
06/22/2011
KinkyKrissy KinkyKrissy
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Check your assignment cart!

Thank you!
Can I do a buyout assignment at the same time since the buyout isn't assigned? (Sorry I'm starting to get some things mixed up)
06/22/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by BexvanKoot
Have a good one! Mine's on Friday!
Happy birthday fellow cancer!
06/22/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Is it ok if I just lurk?
NO... Lurkers will be persecuted and have dildos thrown at them...


Or, what I meant to say was: Of COURSE you can lurk, join in if the fancy strikes as well!
06/22/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
Do things we assign ourselves (older toys that already have 3+ verified reviews) count as "assignments" in the system?
If you request a product for an assignment that already has 3+ reviews, it's auto-declined.
06/22/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Is it ok if I just lurk?
Sure! Glad you are here.
06/22/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Hey JR,

Can you push Anime Sweet Peach Masturbator to aliceinthehole? I was going to submit the request but if you can do it that would be great. ...
already did
06/22/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Is anyone here without an assignment now?
Once I get to play with that latex some more I will be
06/22/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyKrissy

Thank you!
Can I do a buyout assignment at the same time since the buyout isn't assigned? (Sorry I'm starting to get some things mixed up)
Yes, you can! AND it allows you to take advantage of free shipping!
06/22/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Hi Kindred. I sent pics to Sam today. Just remember I had my sister take them with my cell phone and we arent proffesionals lol. P>S> She looked at my like I was insane when I pulled out a flag.
I got them, they're great! Thanks
06/22/2011
KinkyKrissy KinkyKrissy
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I changed a few things for the sake of this post, but more or less:

Some tips:

1) IF YOU ARE A LITTLE ADD LIKE ME: I would recommend NOT bulleting your points, but actually scripting yourself from start to finish. Including jokes. ...
I am VERY ADD, and these tips definitely help, thank you!
06/22/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Is it ok if I just lurk?
lurking is welcome, but join in anytime you want, we don't bite. Well..... only if you ask for it lol
06/22/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
NO... Lurkers will be persecuted and have dildos thrown at them...


Or, what I meant to say was: Of COURSE you can lurk, join in if the fancy strikes as well!
Ha *ducking*
06/22/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Enjoying your "assignment" with the pictures?
For some strange reason I feel like a spanking...
06/22/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Noira Celestia
Is this workshop going to be entirely video focused or will there be some general reviewing tips as well?
Focus?

Did anyone bring any focus?

Anything review related is up for grabs here!
06/22/2011
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
NO... Lurkers will be persecuted and have dildos thrown at them...


Or, what I meant to say was: Of COURSE you can lurk, join in if the fancy strikes as well!
I'm fine with that as long as the dildos are unused.
06/22/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
You can buy toys from Eden whenever the fancy strikes you!

You can then review your goodies as a not assigned review without a time limit!
Okay another question and I apologize in advance I'm new and prone to question everything. How many assignments can u have at one time. I thought one at a time but I hear several people say that they have more than one.
06/22/2011
Total posts: 493
Unique posters: 28