#Workshop - Nov. 30th @7pm: "Writer's block" and "Follow-ups - any gravy left in that toy?"

aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I'm trying to finish my DR---all I have left are some measurements, and a vibration comparison. I should get up and do them before the meeting, but my cat is on my lap.

Is my cat a writer's block?
sounds like it! cats can be BIG helps for procrastination. esp. when they're so soft, cuddly, and sweet.
11/30/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
just so everyone can get a kick out of this.. i work at a hospital doing tech support right... so a nurse just called in and said there was a patient who'd been dead for 2 weeks still in the room...


i'm like... isnt that a PPD ... More
Oh man, I was like wait what!!! That would have been narly if they were still dead in the room, can you imagine.
11/30/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
How's everyone doin?
Tired between work and our oldest waking us up in the middle of the night, but otherwise good.
11/30/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
chicken breasts... that's hot.
giggity
11/30/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
just so everyone can get a kick out of this.. i work at a hospital doing tech support right... so a nurse just called in and said there was a patient who'd been dead for 2 weeks still in the room...


i'm like... isnt that a PPD ... More
Oh man, I'd think somebody would have noticed a dead body physically in a room before two weeks had hit lol.
11/30/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Weve been building rooms from a hotel for a guys movie, so he can comp in the actors hes been filming on green screen. So were making a hallway right now---it has wood floor, and brick walls, and a billion doors.
thats badass. i want to do what you doo...
11/30/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
just so everyone can get a kick out of this.. i work at a hospital doing tech support right... so a nurse just called in and said there was a patient who'd been dead for 2 weeks still in the room...


i'm like... isnt that a PPD ... More
Woah, I wish my job had data glitches like that. Ours are more like "hey guys, was the temperature actually -9999, or do you need to re-calibrate your sensor?"
11/30/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Hi Starkiller!
11/30/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Lets do the time warp again?
lolz.

11/30/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
giggity
lmao... and about the zombie patient... have you seen the walking dead? it can happen!
11/30/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
thats badass. i want to do what you doo...
Just do it. You just need to build up a portfolio of stuff. Anyone will hire interns.
11/30/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Hi Starkiller!
Hi JR!
11/30/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Oh, and hi everybody!
11/30/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Tired between work and our oldest waking us up in the middle of the night, but otherwise good.
bless you, patient parent! i admire you for your hard work!
11/30/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Woah, I wish my job had data glitches like that. Ours are more like "hey guys, was the temperature actually -9999, or do you need to re-calibrate your sensor?"
Did you read my comment on your page!!!! hehe
11/30/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Oh, and hi everybody!
hey sweet sam!


also, to get everyone started this evening, and further distract us all from our duties, i'd like to share a little something i'd like to call, bunny happiness.

link
11/30/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
bless you, patient parent! i admire you for your hard work!
lol Who said anything about me being patient?
11/30/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Anyone have any Q's in need of A's before we get too involved on topics?
11/30/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
I'm here, who has the drinks?
11/30/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Howdy from Texas....about to grab the last piece of leftover apple pie - be right back...
11/30/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Oh man, I'd think somebody would have noticed a dead body physically in a room before two weeks had hit lol.
not at UK... not necessarily! this place is scary.
11/30/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
hey sweet sam!


also, to get everyone started this evening, and further distract us all from our duties, i'd like to share a little something i'd like to call, bunny happiness.

link
OMG so adorable!
11/30/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Howdy from Texas....about to grab the last piece of leftover apple pie - be right back...
Share please!
11/30/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Just do it. You just need to build up a portfolio of stuff. Anyone will hire interns.
as long as you have the right EF lingerie to apply in.. right? sexy intern... i can do that.
11/30/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
Howdy from Texas....about to grab the last piece of leftover apple pie - be right back...
we didn't have any pie this year just cake
11/30/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
hey sweet sam!


also, to get everyone started this evening, and further distract us all from our duties, i'd like to share a little something i'd like to call, bunny happiness.

link
OMGSOCUTEWANNACUDDLE!! !!!!!!!
11/30/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Oh, and hi everybody!
Hey Sam!

And I hope your youths sleep well tonight, Kindred!
11/30/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
hey sweet sam!


also, to get everyone started this evening, and further distract us all from our duties, i'd like to share a little something i'd like to call, bunny happiness.

link
I like the ones in the hot air balloon with the pilot hats on. Its adorable.
11/30/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
lol Who said anything about me being patient?
ha... whoops. well, they're still living so i assumed you must be.
11/30/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
Anyone have any Q's in need of A's before we get too involved on topics?
Why won't this toast stick to my ceiling?
11/30/2011
Total posts: 573
Unique posters: 28