Jaguar snaps around the O-ring are irritating

KinkyShay KinkyShay
My partner, who liked me to thrust all the way to the base of the toy, is finding the snaps are very irritating to his skin (and delicate skin at that). What possible solutions might there be to take care of this?
02/11/2010
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Carrie Gray Carrie Gray
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyShay
My partner, who liked me to thrust all the way to the base of the toy, is finding the snaps are very irritating to his skin (and delicate skin at that). What possible solutions might there be to take care of this?
Hi Shay,

my first suggestion is to have them removed . You can send the harness to us and we will do it free of charge. We also have a Jag harness ( called the Jag Slim ) that does not have any snaps or o ring. link


This is my personal preference as I am the same when it comes to thrusting, I like to go deep and prefer to have a smooth surface on my harness to avaiod any possible irritation that an O ring may cause.
02/11/2010
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
Wow, Carrie, nice answer.
Is the o-ring still interchangeable after the alteration is made?
02/11/2010
Carrie Gray Carrie Gray
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
Wow, Carrie, nice answer.
Is the o-ring still interchangeable after the alteration is made?
hi Jimbo,

The Jag slim does not have an O ring. No O ring is necessary for the function of this harness.
02/11/2010
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Gray
hi Jimbo,

The Jag slim does not have an O ring. No O ring is necessary for the function of this harness.
I'm sorry, I guess I was wondering if after the alteration that you suggested to KinkyShay how the o-ring would be employed. When you say it is being removed, all of the o-ring and associated straps are being removed so the dildo is held by the hole in the leather, correct? This does not allow for the well known dildo going each direction that the Jaguar is famous for though, right?
02/11/2010
Carrie Gray Carrie Gray
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
I'm sorry, I guess I was wondering if after the alteration that you suggested to KinkyShay how the o-ring would be employed. When you say it is being removed, all of the o-ring and associated straps are being removed so the dildo is held by the ... More
When the dildo is placed behind the harness base the placement is more secure and gives the wearer direct pressure against her clitoris.
I am not sure which dildo you are talking about, but the ASLAN Jaguar with or with out the O ring can definitely be used with a Double Dildo such as the Feeldoe, Nexus Share, or Tango.
02/11/2010
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Gray
Hi Shay,

my first suggestion is to have them removed . You can send the harness to us and we will do it free of charge. We also have a Jag harness ( called the Jag Slim ) that does not have any snaps or o ring. link


This is my ... More
Carrie, have I told you how awesome you are lately?
02/11/2010
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Gray
When the dildo is placed behind the harness base the placement is more secure and gives the wearer direct pressure against her clitoris.
I am not sure which dildo you are talking about, but the ASLAN Jaguar with or with out the O ring can ... More
I think you answered my questions.
Sorry about hi-jacking your thread, KinkyShay.
And, I agree with Victoria, you are awesome, Carrie.
02/11/2010
KinkyShay KinkyShay
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Gray
Hi Shay,

my first suggestion is to have them removed . You can send the harness to us and we will do it free of charge. We also have a Jag harness ( called the Jag Slim ) that does not have any snaps or o ring. link


This is my ... More
Hmm. I don't really want to remove them. They're what really keep dildos firmly in place. I feel like they'd be a whole lot less secure if the snaps were gone.

Also, the toys this particular partner likes are SO large that they rely on the O-ring to attach to. Seriously. There would be no way to secure them. Think - dildos from bigsextoystore.com. 3-4" girth. 12" length.
02/12/2010
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
Wow, KinkyShay, your boyfriend is pretty impressive in my mind if he can take a 3-4" girth, 12" length dildo to the hilt and be irritatedby the snaps on the harness. That is amazing. This thread has not really solved your problem yet then. If the o-ring straps were switched to ones that used velcro instead of snaps, would that work?
02/12/2010
Liz2 Liz2
KinkyShay, I also say Wow!! I have the Aslan Jag,jock type, love it. I use the Leo with my b/f which he initially thought was big!! But in the excitement of the moment he doesn't feel any discomfort on his ass. The doubles that Carrie mentioned also work for us.
I have found that the Jag is tough on my g/f's pubes, depending on the dil we use. Again the doubles work as does the Leo, shorter ones can cause discomfort.
But 12""length and 3/4" girth....what a guy!!!
The Jag has awesome stability and I don't think I would want to modify it.
Also thanks Carrie, the Jag Slim seems like a harness we should be looking at.
02/12/2010
KinkyShay KinkyShay
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz2
KinkyShay, I also say Wow!! I have the Aslan Jag,jock type, love it. I use the Leo with my b/f which he initially thought was big!! But in the excitement of the moment he doesn't feel any discomfort on his ass. The doubles that Carrie mentioned ... More
@ Liz2 - I bet you meant 3-4 inches, not three quarters of an inch in depth. Lol! Definitely a size queen, he is.
02/12/2010
KinkyShay KinkyShay
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
Wow, KinkyShay, your boyfriend is pretty impressive in my mind if he can take a 3-4" girth, 12" length dildo to the hilt and be irritatedby the snaps on the harness. That is amazing. This thread has not really solved your problem yet then. ... More
He's totally impressive, I agree.

Hmmm. I'm not sure about velcro. It would depend on what the feel of it was. I'm sorta scratching my head about what is irritating him. I mean snaps are smooth metal. What's irritating about that? Maybe once he stops hogging the bottom, and drives the Jaguar more, I'll be able to relate better.
02/12/2010
KinkyShay KinkyShay
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
Wow, KinkyShay, your boyfriend is pretty impressive in my mind if he can take a 3-4" girth, 12" length dildo to the hilt and be irritatedby the snaps on the harness. That is amazing. This thread has not really solved your problem yet then. ... More
He's totally impressive, I agree.

Hmmm. I'm not sure about velcro. It would depend on what the feel of it was. I'm sorta scratching my head about what is irritating him. I mean snaps are smooth metal. What's irritating about that? Maybe once he stops hogging the bottom, and drives the Jaguar more, I'll be able to relate better.
02/12/2010
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
There you go, make him start driving!!! Then you can see how irritating it can be or maybe you'll just enjoy it and tell him to shutup.
02/13/2010
KinkyShay KinkyShay
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones
There you go, make him start driving!!! Then you can see how irritating it can be or maybe you'll just enjoy it and tell him to shutup.
Well, I have plans of debauchery this evening, so not only will I get that opportunity, I'll also likely use it on other/s so I'll have a larger sample size. ;-)
02/13/2010
KinkyShay KinkyShay
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyShay
Well, I have plans of debauchery this evening, so not only will I get that opportunity, I'll also likely use it on other/s so I'll have a larger sample size. ;-)
So, since I decided not to remove the snaps permanents, finding them essential to most play, I created something myself that seems to do the trick. I found a good piece of windblock fleece. I cut it to a circle the size of just covering the snaps my boyfriend dislikes. I cut out a small circle in the center of the fleece but also make an X mark with a razor, through the circle, so that it can accommodate larger dildos. It's not a perfect solution but it does get the job done.
04/08/2010
Liz2 Liz2
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyShay
So, since I decided not to remove the snaps permanents, finding them essential to most play, I created something myself that seems to do the trick. I found a good piece of windblock fleece. I cut it to a circle the size of just covering the ... More
Another simple solution, (haven't tried it) is to just cover the snaps with duct tape. This should alleviate irritation.
I also wouldn't want to permanently remove the snaps and O ring. The Jag just looks so hot that I think this modification would mess the Jag up.
04/08/2010
catalunalilith catalunalilith
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Gray
Hi Shay,

my first suggestion is to have them removed . You can send the harness to us and we will do it free of charge. We also have a Jag harness ( called the Jag Slim ) that does not have any snaps or o ring. link


This is my ... More
thanks
07/02/2011
Emma Emma
Try the jim slag, it works wonders
10/08/2011
Total posts: 20
Unique posters: 7