Pink Leather Harness Suggestion

Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Carrie Gray
Related to: 
I was wondering if there is a chance that you would ever create a pink leather harness, even if it were for a limited edition. You already have a pink vinyl harness with the Princess, but I'm sure pink leather could be really popular.
05/23/2010
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Kynky Kytty
I was wondering if there is a chance that you would ever create a pink leather harness, even if it were for a limited edition. You already have a pink vinyl harness with the Princess, but I'm sure pink leather could be really popular.
I have a pink leather guitar strap on my one guitar. I have had it for about 15 years. It rules!
05/26/2010
Carrie Gray Carrie Gray
Quote:
Originally posted by Kynky Kytty
I was wondering if there is a chance that you would ever create a pink leather harness, even if it were for a limited edition. You already have a pink vinyl harness with the Princess, but I'm sure pink leather could be really popular.
I would be happy to create a pink harness for you. Send your style and size requirements to carrie@aslanleather.co m and we can go from here.
05/26/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
I just have to say...

This? Is one of the reason Eden Link rocks.

Someone needs to post pictures if this harness gets made, btw!
05/26/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
I would also love to see pictures if this harness gets created!
05/26/2010
Yesenia Yesenia
I would buy one!!! Yes that why they Rock
05/26/2010
Sammi Sammi
I'd love to see pictures of it as well!
05/26/2010
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Gray
I would be happy to create a pink harness for you. Send your style and size requirements to carrie@aslanleather.co m and we can go from here.
Hahaha, this is way too awesome. You know what? This sounds like a deal.

I was not expecting to get an harness right now, but I do not think I can pass on this.

And yes, I will definitely post a few pictures since I'll have to blog about it.
05/26/2010
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I have a pink leather guitar strap on my one guitar. I have had it for about 15 years. It rules!
Sweet! How about some pictures?
05/26/2010
Liz2 Liz2
Carrie Gray and Aslan Leather always goes the extra step to satisfy. I have never been disappointed in their service! Wish I lived closer to Toronto; would love to attend some of her classes....
05/27/2010
TitsMcScandal TitsMcScandal
So, how did it turn out? I'm totally jealous, because it sounds AWESOME!!!
10/09/2010
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Quote:
Originally posted by TitsMcScandal
So, how did it turn out? I'm totally jealous, because it sounds AWESOME!!!
Hmmmm, well I think my email could have been filtered as junk because I never got an answer. I had been so busy that I had forgot to try again. I'll do that soon enough and let you know.
10/12/2010
LambChop LambChop
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
I just have to say...

This? Is one of the reason Eden Link rocks.

Someone needs to post pictures if this harness gets made, btw!
Agreed!
05/31/2011
Spilock Spilock
I was going through the review product search in my account the other day, and managed to find this little gem: Pink Candy Jag

It seems to be discontinued, but I was able to request it as a free assignment and it seems to be on the way! I just need it to hurry up and arrive so I can see if it's the actual product. You might also be able to request it for review, if you're interested.
08/03/2011
Carrie Gray Carrie Gray
Quote:
Originally posted by Spilock
I was going through the review product search in my account the other day, and managed to find this little gem: Pink Candy Jag

It seems to be discontinued, but I was able to request it as a free assignment and it seems to be on the way! I just ... More
The Pink Candy Jag is indeed a brand new ASLAN harness it is new and pink and sexy I have no idea why it is listed as discontinued when it is brand new. Edenfantasys just ordered it so it will be on the site as available shortly.
You can also check it out on ASLANLeather.com.
08/03/2011
Spilock Spilock
I thought that might be the case. I assumed it was either discontinued, or a new product which needed to be listed, but not yet available for sale. That explains why I was able to have ordered for review though, and I certainly can't wait to try it.

To the OP, with that being the case, you could probably try getting the Pink Candy Jag soon. Either as a review or whenever it officially goes on sale here on Eden.
08/04/2011
Carrie Gray Carrie Gray
Machine Wash vs Hand Wash

Why is machine washing a plus? It is a waste of energy and water and it takes way longer to machine wash (about 40 minutes) a harness than it takes to hand wash and physically dry ( about 5 minutes ). I would much rather have my harness cleaned dried and ready to go in 5 minutes. Wouldn't you?
08/04/2011
Spilock Spilock
Out of curiousity, is machine washing even safe for leather? It sounds like it would be a way to ruin it very quickly. I used machine washing on the older harness I owned, but it was mostly nylon anyways. I would most likely handwash the Jag for convenience, since I would also be cleaning any toys at that time as well.
08/05/2011
Carrie Gray Carrie Gray
Quote:
Originally posted by Spilock
Out of curiousity, is machine washing even safe for leather? It sounds like it would be a way to ruin it very quickly. I used machine washing on the older harness I owned, but it was mostly nylon anyways. I would most likely handwash the Jag for ... More
Machine washing is out of the question for leather I made the previous post in general terms... to challenge the notion of convenience associated with machine washing a harness.
08/05/2011
Total posts: 19
Unique posters: 11