How much electric power do the infrared massagers use?

A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople) A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople)
Al Bloom
Related to: 
I've recently received the Infrared Rechargeable Massager. I live outside the US and my wall sockets are all 220V, so I need a power converter from 110V to 220V. In order to choose the converter I need to know the wattage of the device, because there seems to be a lot of the converters for different wattages on the market.
Could you please tell me how much wattage does the Infrared Rechargeable Massager use? What about the Infrared Massager (non-rechargeable one) - how much difference is there?
Thank you.
04/03/2011
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Al Bloom Al Bloom
Quote:
Originally posted by A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople)
I've recently received the Infrared Rechargeable Massager. I live outside the US and my wall sockets are all 220V, so I need a power converter from 110V to 220V. In order to choose the converter I need to know the wattage of the device, because ... More
I will have to pull the specs tomorrow and let you know. Al
04/03/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Al Bloom
I will have to pull the specs tomorrow and let you know. Al
Thanks so much for looking into this, Al! You're great!
04/06/2011
Al Bloom Al Bloom
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
Thanks so much for looking into this, Al! You're great!
The answer I received is 7W...does that work for your conversion?
04/06/2011
Al Bloom Al Bloom
Quote:
Originally posted by Al Bloom
The answer I received is 7W...does that work for your conversion?
They also included this info..."use charger with 5VDC 140mA output". I hope any of this makes sense to you? Since our infrared massagers are made by a major plant making hair dryers....I think the voltage/watt usage is very similar to hair dryers. Al
04/06/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Al Bloom
They also included this info..."use charger with 5VDC 140mA output". I hope any of this makes sense to you? Since our infrared massagers are made by a major plant making hair dryers....I think the voltage/watt usage is very similar to hair dryers. Al
Thanks Al! That's definitely my interesting fun fact for the day. A company that makes hair dryers makes the massager too. How neat.
04/07/2011
A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople) A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople)
Thank you a lot for researching this!
So, a 60W converter will definitely work for the one that I have - the rechargeable one, since recharging takes so little power.
Not so sure about the non-rechargeable one though - the data about how much wattage different appliances use is pretty varied. I guess, if I decide to order one which plugs into wall, I'll figure it out when I get it.
Thanks again for the answer!
04/08/2011
Al Bloom Al Bloom
Quote:
Originally posted by A Closet Slut (aka nipplepeople)
Thank you a lot for researching this!

So, a 60W converter will definitely work for the one that I have - the rechargeable one, since recharging takes so little power.

Not so sure about the non-rechargeable one though - the data about ... More
My pleasure....anytime! Al B
04/08/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 3