Becoming a product reviewer for Cal Exotics?

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Becoming a product reviewer for Cal Exotics?

ReadmyLips ReadmyLips
Al Bloom
Related to: 
wondering how one goes about becomming a reviewer for your products?
06/21/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Al Bloom Al Bloom
Quote:
Originally posted by ReadmyLips
wondering how one goes about becomming a reviewer for your products?
Go to link and look for the banner under the main image...you can apply to become one of our Sexperts.
06/21/2012
Nichole G Nichole G
You can learn about the program and apply on Club CalExotics link
06/21/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Nichole G
You can learn about the program and apply on Club CalExotics link
Are you able to become a member of the Club and review the products here at EdenFantasys instead of a blog?
06/21/2012
Al Bloom Al Bloom
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
Are you able to become a member of the Club and review the products here at EdenFantasys instead of a blog?
You would need to make that request from Eden Fantasys...I believe they have a group of reviewers already who review our toys. Maybe they want to add to the rolls?
06/22/2012
Nichole G Nichole G
For the CalExotics Sexpert program we do ask that you have your own blog. Post on EdenFantasys is a plus but you do need your own blog.
Hope that answers your question!
06/22/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 4