New product ideas!

lil mama lil mama
Al Bloom
Related to: 
What if someone has an awesome idea for a new product? anyone i can talk to about it?
04/10/2012
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
AskEden AskEden
Good question!

#AskEden
04/11/2012
Nichole G Nichole G
You can email our marketing director Al. His profile is on here as well. He is the 1st person you need to talk to if you have a product idea!
04/11/2012
Al Bloom Al Bloom
Quote:
Originally posted by lil mama
What if someone has an awesome idea for a new product? anyone i can talk to about it?
We welcome ideas, but to be most helpful, it should be more than just "an idea." If we can get even a drawing and explanation in writing, that is the best way to present your idea. To protect your idea, if, in fact, it has never been done before, is to apply for a patent. This is very expensive, and you would need an Attorney. For anyone on Eden, I will give you a simpler idea called a "poor man's patent." Simply put your idea in an envelope, and mail it to yourself. When the Postman delivers it back to you, do not open it. Hold onto that envelope if you ever need to prove it was your idea. Do that, then mail the idea to me marked "confidential" I will immediately tell you (a) if someone has already done something similar, (b) if something similar existed in the past and just isn't around anymore, or (c) whether or not we may be interested in developing the item and either buying your design or licensing it. Al B
04/11/2012
lil mama lil mama
Quote:
Originally posted by Al Bloom
We welcome ideas, but to be most helpful, it should be more than just "an idea." If we can get even a drawing and explanation in writing, that is the best way to present your idea. To protect your idea, if, in fact, it has never been done ... More
I am in the works of making a demo of it. Thanks for answering! if and when i get this bad boy up and running i will come to you see what you think.. but a patent yes you are right i will get on that!
Thank you!
04/12/2012
Al Bloom Al Bloom
Quote:
Originally posted by lil mama
I am in the works of making a demo of it. Thanks for answering! if and when i get this bad boy up and running i will come to you see what you think.. but a patent yes you are right i will get on that!
Thank you!
OK...let me know when it's ready.
04/12/2012
cupcake83 cupcake83
Quote:
Originally posted by lil mama
What if someone has an awesome idea for a new product? anyone i can talk to about it?
How do I go into businesses for myself selling ur products on my own website....
04/16/2012
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by cupcake83
How do I go into businesses for myself selling ur products on my own website....
If you're interesting in doing Affiliate sales or having your own personal store, here are some links to check out: Affiliate program and Eden Personal Stores.
04/16/2012
WICKA WICKA
Always best to relate new ideas and experiences thru forums for fast sharing ... don't you think so ?
05/31/2012
Al Bloom Al Bloom
Quote:
Originally posted by WICKA
Always best to relate new ideas and experiences thru forums for fast sharing ... don't you think so ?
Not if you have something so unique that a company may be willing to develop it...it could be worth $$
05/31/2012
CinLuvsBre CinLuvsBre
We need more plus size ! Everything i seen is usually s m l or xl the biggest!
06/12/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 8