Strap ons

Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
Micro wireless venus butterfly
Related to: 
I would love to try one of these.... is it any good?
04/11/2011
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Al Bloom Al Bloom
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Spice
I would love to try one of these.... is it any good?
I am just the humble Marketing Director at California Exotic Novelties....if I were the owner (Susan) I would retire and ask for just $1.00 for every one that the company sells! It would be a great retirement. Susan, and Cal Exotics put their shoulder behind hands-free pleasure products for women back in 1994, and we sell tons of these every month! Primarily a men's club back when CEN strted in business, Susan took the initiative to create and vie for shelf space, for pleasure products geared towards the female demographic, while still competing against "the boys club."Through heavy retail support, women-friendly toys took a turn from languishing on shelves in stores, to our fastest moving products. Try it, you will like it!
04/11/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Al Bloom
I am just the humble Marketing Director at California Exotic Novelties....if I were the owner (Susan) I would retire and ask for just $1.00 for every one that the company sells! It would be a great retirement. Susan, and Cal Exotics put their ... More
Awesome! A bit of a history lesson with your answer makes it even better, Al!

I agree with Al though; we've tried a couple of these, and it depends on the specific kind, but hands-free vibrators can actually be really fun - especially with a remote for your partner to control. They can make it really easy to wear a vibrator while having intercourse with a partner too.
04/11/2011
Katelyn Katelyn
They are so beautiful and I definitly want one. It's great that you took the time to answer the question Al and I for sure love your products.
12/02/2011
Al Bloom Al Bloom
Quote:
Originally posted by Katelyn
They are so beautiful and I definitly want one. It's great that you took the time to answer the question Al and I for sure love your products.
My business is your pleasure! Dr. Bloom
12/02/2011
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 4