Fishnet Thigh Highs

~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Fishnet thigh high stockings
Related to: 
Did anyone else get these and notice that one of their stockings was noticeably bigger and longer than the other? I feel like I got one reg. and one plus size...

Am I the only one?
08/19/2011
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Diabolical Kitty Diabolical Kitty
haven't tried them because they usually don't fit me.
08/19/2011
Naughty Student Naughty Student
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Did anyone else get these and notice that one of their stockings was noticeably bigger and longer than the other? I feel like I got one reg. and one plus size...

Am I the only one?
I haven't got those, maybe there was a mixup at the manufacturer?!?!
08/19/2011
froggiemoma froggiemoma
I got a pair mine look the same in size.
08/19/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Naughty Student
I haven't got those, maybe there was a mixup at the manufacturer?!?!
Not sure...

Yea one is VERY noticeably longer and wider at the band.
08/19/2011
Brittany Roefs Brittany Roefs
I would say this would have definitely been a mix up at the manufacturing level.
Because they are shipped to us enclosed in the package there is no way for us to double check that they were matched correctly.

I would speak to Eden Fantasys about returning the item and we can take care of getting the correct stockings to Eden/You.
I apologize for this mistake.

If you would like to message me directly, maybe I can take care of getting you a new pair directly for your trouble.
08/29/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Brittany Roefs
I would say this would have definitely been a mix up at the manufacturing level.
Because they are shipped to us enclosed in the package there is no way for us to double check that they were matched correctly.

I would speak to Eden Fantasys ... More
Thanks so much for responding Brittany. I am a huge fan of Coquette and have never had something like this happen. I figured it was a mistake and simply wondered if it was only mine that were this way. I will contact eden in a support ticket. thanks again!
08/29/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
I never got a replacement because I simply never took Brittany up on the offer, but I did get new ones a different way - the special sales. So, I'll be reviewing these shortly to see if I have the same problem as before!
08/07/2012
Upyourreviews Upyourreviews
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Did anyone else get these and notice that one of their stockings was noticeably bigger and longer than the other? I feel like I got one reg. and one plus size...

Am I the only one?
I think it's because they put ONE on the cardboard and it stretches it. Did they eventually even out after washing?
08/15/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6