When-Where-Why Do You Wear Corsets/Lingerie?

  • Christmas shipping schedule

When-Where-Why Do You Wear Corsets/Lingerie?

aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
i've been wishlisting hot corset and chemise after hot corset and chemise... lusting after the gorgeous materials and imagining how hot i'd look in them. but i've found that the 5 or so pieces i've gotten so far get no use out of them. I wear them for reviewing and then they sit in my closet.


my boyfriend isn't really into them, and even if he was, they'd stay on just long enough for him to note i looked hot, and take them off of me.

insert sad face here...


so how-where-why do you find an occasion to wear your lingerie?

do you wear it out, under dresses, or as a top when you go out? i'm looking for ideas. i'd really love to incorporate these beautiful pieces into my wardrobe, despite my boyfriend's lackadaisical attitude. help a sister out!
11/20/2011
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Elnoa Elnoa
I don't wear corsets as lingerie and I only buy my corsets hand-made to my specifications. I wear them out to clubs, balls and other events.
11/21/2011
Peggi Peggi
Depending on how risque they are, I prefer to wear them out with a pair of jeans or a super cute skirt.
11/21/2011
KrazyKandy KrazyKandy
I wear them as a top or under a flannel. I buy them mostly for work. My boyfriend loves me to wear them too so it all works out.
11/21/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
For things that are more skimpy I will wear them under my actual clothing, but for things that aren't as risque and wouldn't work well under clothing or are too pretty to hide under clothing I wear them out. Normally with jeans or a skirt. The trouble I have is finding an occasion where something super ruffly isn't out of place. I guess super ruffly isn't the right wording. Some of the lingerie comes across as fancier than what you might wear to just run to the grocery store.
11/21/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by KrazyKandy
I wear them as a top or under a flannel. I buy them mostly for work. My boyfriend loves me to wear them too so it all works out.
under a flannel? like a comfy flannel shirt? thats interesting...

so its a nice sexy surprise when your boyfriend takes your shirt off?
11/21/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
For things that are more skimpy I will wear them under my actual clothing, but for things that aren't as risque and wouldn't work well under clothing or are too pretty to hide under clothing I wear them out. Normally with jeans or a skirt. ...
no joke. i just need to find some, or CREATE some good occasions to wear them. boyfriend aside.
11/21/2011
leatherlover leatherlover
This is a good question. My wife doesn't wear her lingerie at home very often, and I wonder if she could incorporate any of it into outside wear. Looking forward to more comments. I had one idea of her wearing a black with pink flowers corset under a blazer with jeans, but she said it would uncomfortable to wear for a few hours.
11/21/2011
hpnotiqserenity hpnotiqserenity
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
i've been wishlisting hot corset and chemise after hot corset and chemise... lusting after the gorgeous materials and imagining how hot i'd look in them. but i've found that the 5 or so pieces i've gotten so far get no use out of ...
Does your boyfriend like taking naughty pics of you? I'd totally use them for that! Also, depending on the type of corset, I've worn them to clubs, parties, ren fair, and other places. As long as it is the right venue OR you are covered by putting a shirt under or cardigan/jacket over it could work.
11/22/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
no joke. i just need to find some, or CREATE some good occasions to wear them. boyfriend aside.
I know! Mine's mostly gotten use at birthday parties and stuff like that. I'm just such a homebody and most of this lingerie is too over the top for like, Denny's. lol
11/22/2011
Beck Beck
I just buy things that are crotchless or just tops, that way I can wear them during intercourse.

Go out in some of the lingerie. Clubbing or something.
11/22/2011
indiglo indiglo
I just wear mine at home for my man. He does make the request though that we not just rip it off immediately - he likes to have a good look before it comes off. I will try to keep certain pieces on (that are comfortable enough to wear during sex) because we both enjoy that. Then sometimes after sex, as we're sitting around talking and snacking, I'll slip back into it. But, the last time I did that he told me "you don't have to put that back on, because then I won't get to see your body". lol So it varies.

I'll wear some of the stuff that's comfy/won't show under clothes. It's nice to feel really sexy all day. I don't have any that would work as a top though, plus I don't like showing tons of skin in public!
11/22/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I just buy things that are crotchless or just tops, that way I can wear them during intercourse.

Go out in some of the lingerie. Clubbing or something.
i need to stop being such an old lady. i USED to love going out clubbing all the time. my boyfriend is so lowkey and low energy i'm lucky to get him to go to the karaoke bar. maybe i need some new friends...
11/22/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by hpnotiqserenity
Does your boyfriend like taking naughty pics of you? I'd totally use them for that! Also, depending on the type of corset, I've worn them to clubs, parties, ren fair, and other places. As long as it is the right venue OR you are covered by ...
nope, he's not into naughty pics unless he's out of town and i send them to him. sometimes i swear he's not into women at all. just a-sexual.

sigh.

and yes, clubs is starting to sound like a good idea. if nothing else, a corset would be a good reason to make myself go out! thank you.
11/22/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I know! Mine's mostly gotten use at birthday parties and stuff like that. I'm just such a homebody and most of this lingerie is too over the top for like, Denny's. lol
LMAO. you and dennys. do you ever get the ET fingers?
11/22/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I just buy things that are crotchless or just tops, that way I can wear them during intercourse.

Go out in some of the lingerie. Clubbing or something.
ooh crotchless! you kinkay. me likey.
11/22/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
LMAO. you and dennys. do you ever get the ET fingers?
ET fingers?
11/22/2011
js250 js250
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I just buy things that are crotchless or just tops, that way I can wear them during intercourse.

Go out in some of the lingerie. Clubbing or something.
Me too! I also wear them as tops, let hubby take risque' pics and use them as teasers. I want a stripper pole soo bad, then he would really love the items!
11/22/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
ET fingers?
yeah, the sausage links! better tasting than sausage patties and you MUST dip em in maple syrup.
11/22/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
Me too! I also wear them as tops, let hubby take risque' pics and use them as teasers. I want a stripper pole soo bad, then he would really love the items!
word has it some folks are pushing to get a stripper pole available on Ef... so you may be in luck soon!
11/22/2011
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
i need to stop being such an old lady. i USED to love going out clubbing all the time. my boyfriend is so lowkey and low energy i'm lucky to get him to go to the karaoke bar. maybe i need some new friends...
I am the same. I have become such a home body, I need to get out of the house, but it is not easy with three year old and a 9month old.
11/22/2011
princessss princessss
I don't wear corsets out because I don't wanna look like a whore first of all. I have seen on here some babydoll lingerie as clothing and thats cute. But not corsets. I'll wear them under my clothes maybe but thats it. I just wear them in the bedroom because my boyfriend loves it when I wear sexy things.
07/31/2012
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 11