Easy Sexual Health Survey

Kayla Kayla
DevineToys is holding a sexual health survey to try to understand about our personal sex lives. It would be totally awesome if you could help them out by taking the survey. It's one page long, has very easy questions (almost all multiple choice), and if you'd like, you can sign up to possibly receive a sample of their new product at the end of it.

Better sexual understanding is a good thing, so let's help a company make a product that suits us best.

link
08/16/2010
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
That was really easy. Thanks for the link
08/16/2010
Kindred Kindred
Did the survey. Hope it helps.
08/16/2010
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Did the survey. Hope it helps.
It does help. I enjoy doing random surveys in my free time 'cause without consumer opinion, how do we expect them to make a product that fits us?
08/16/2010
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Did mine, thanks for the link.
08/16/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
Finished! Thanks for the link
08/16/2010
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
It does help. I enjoy doing random surveys in my free time 'cause without consumer opinion, how do we expect them to make a product that fits us?
I participate in a consumer opinion survey website. I'm weird, but I actually like to take surveys. Some are pretty simple straight forward multiple choice questionnaires. But occasionally, they have surveys where they ask you to use a product first and then respond. I've been sent frozen pizza, diapers, toilet paper, and the best so far was comparing two chefs knives.
08/16/2010
NuMe NuMe
Did the survey.
08/16/2010
Alegria Alegria
I love taking surveys! Thanks for the link.
08/16/2010
twistedheartsx twistedheartsx
Filled it out, it was kinda fun, although the yellow is a little iffy on the eyes LOL
08/16/2010
joja joja
Loved that they had check boxes instead of radio buttons!
08/16/2010
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by joja
Loved that they had check boxes instead of radio buttons!
Check boxes are totally better. That way you can choose multiple answers if it would apply to you.
08/16/2010
Sir Sir
I definitely did this! It was fun.

Haha, and I loved the "prude" option. That was hilarious.
08/16/2010
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
I definitely did this! It was fun.

Haha, and I loved the "prude" option. That was hilarious.
You never know. I'm not sure why a prude would be taking a sexual health survey, but it's possible.
08/17/2010
Love Buzz Love Buzz
thanks for the link, I love surveys, especially when they have the easy tick/ multiple choice questions
08/17/2010
softcoeur softcoeur
Thanks for the link. It will be interesting to see what products they are coming out with.
08/17/2010
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by softcoeur
Thanks for the link. It will be interesting to see what products they are coming out with.
They're getting there with the survey. They just want a couple more responders.
08/30/2010
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
DevineToys is holding a sexual health survey to try to understand about our personal sex lives. It would be totally awesome if you could help them out by taking the survey. It's one page long, has very easy questions (almost all multiple choice), ... More
Hope that help Divine Toys!
08/30/2010
NightNight NightNight
I'm trying to fill this out but I have no idea what this question means:

12. Please answer what has occurred in your experience, if at all.
External discomfort during menstruation.

Anyone? What does "external" mean here??
08/30/2010
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by NightNight
I'm trying to fill this out but I have no idea what this question means:

12. Please answer what has occurred in your experience, if at all.
External discomfort during menstruation.

Anyone? What does "external" mean here??
I think it means something like discomfort in your body like soreness along your limbs or breasts if I had to guess.
09/11/2010
null null
Hooray surveys!
10/23/2010
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I participate in a consumer opinion survey website. I'm weird, but I actually like to take surveys. Some are pretty simple straight forward multiple choice questionnaires. But occasionally, they have surveys where they ask you to use a product ... More
chefs knives! that is so awesome!

I did mine
10/23/2010
Squirtz Starz Squirtz Starz
pretty cool!
05/20/2012
Total posts: 23
Unique posters: 17