lingerie bag...

mrs poop. mrs poop.
Lingerie Envelope
Related to: 
So this is just a transculent pouch to store thongs?
01/14/2012
  • Luxury To People: Save 20% on Select Designer Brands
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Free Attachments with Fairy Mini. Save $21.99

    • FREE attachments
      Free attachments
    • Fairy Mini
    Get a Free 3 attachment set

    Expires on Oct 28, 2015 at 5pm ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by mrs poop.
So this is just a transculent pouch to store thongs?
Basically. It's a way to store your lingerie.
01/14/2012
MamaDivine MamaDivine
I would store other things in it too, depending on the item.
01/14/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Yes.

I think it would be nice for EF to carry lingerie bags to use in the washing machine, rather than an envelope for storage.
01/14/2012
Ms. N Ms. N
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
Yes.

I think it would be nice for EF to carry lingerie bags to use in the washing machine, rather than an envelope for storage.
Agreed! And perhaps lingerie cleaner as well.
01/14/2012
Kissy Kissy
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. N
Agreed! And perhaps lingerie cleaner as well.
Both great ideas!
01/14/2012
Nina C.Helms Nina C.Helms
Hi Ladies,
The Lingerie Envelope is primarily for travel, but for home use as well.
It is purposefully see through so you can just unpack your suitcase and throw the whole bag in a drawer, but still be able to see what pair of thongs, or which bra to reach for......because we all know we have different undies/bras etc.for different clothes and occasions. It protects your lingerie and keeps it all together in your baggage. Keeping it in the LE in the hotel room also keeps it cleaner, as you don't know what other guests have put in drawers.

The bags ARE in fact fine for laundering as they are made from 100% cotton. You will have iron your Lingerie Envelope to get it back to being chrisp, but that is your decision. The rhinestones will stay put if you wash with delicate cycle, and DON'T put them in the dryer.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
01/15/2012
mrs poop. mrs poop.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nina C.Helms
Hi Ladies,
The Lingerie Envelope is primarily for travel, but for home use as well.
It is purposefully see through so you can just unpack your suitcase and throw the whole bag in a drawer, but still be able to see what pair of thongs, or ... More
Well, thanks.
02/17/2012
Pudyqat Pudyqat
Quote:
Originally posted by mrs poop.
So this is just a transculent pouch to store thongs?
Looks that way, doesn't it?
09/07/2012
Kenneth Fort Kenneth Fort
Quote:
Originally posted by mrs poop.
So this is just a transculent pouch to store thongs?
More or less.
10/24/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 9