New Devine Playchest (pink/pink/pink)

Raven Quince Raven Quince
I really like the shape and size of this case, but couldn't the fine people at Devine offer another color option than pink? Bright pink, pink and black, soft pink. Ugh.

I am SO not a pink kinda girl.

I'd love to see this case in black, red, orange, purple or even teal. Anything but pink. Please?
12/09/2009
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
NuMe NuMe
I am a pink girl and I can't wait til it comes to EF. I want that case!
12/09/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
I am a pink girl and I can't wait til it comes to EF. I want that case!
I am officially drooling over this! I want the black one with some pink...sexy.

@Raven ~ Maybe they will see this and add a color or two to the line. Hopefully more people will express interest in that. And I think I would buy it in orange too
12/09/2009
Juliettia Juliettia
I hope that there will be other color choices as well.
12/09/2009
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
It looks like a neat case! While I like pink, I agree that I'd love to see more color options. Even just black with black trim, honestly. Or the red croc they use on the Devine Toy Box.
12/09/2009
EffinSara EffinSara
All black would be sexy.
12/10/2009
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
Such a gorgeous case! I can't wait for it to come out!
12/10/2009
Epiphora Epiphora
According to their website, there's a black version..........

.......but it has pink trim.
12/10/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
I kinda want a white with orange trim now...and I really want to see the inside of it.
12/10/2009
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
I'm a pink girl myself, but the white with orange trim sounds pretty too!
12/10/2009
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Quote:
Originally posted by J's Alley
I kinda want a white with orange trim now...and I really want to see the inside of it.
Yeah, I did notice that they don't show us the inside. Confused me a bit... there's no way I'd buy a "toy chest" without seeing the inside. Unless it's just a big empty chest, with no compartments or anything.
12/10/2009
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
Yeah, I did notice that they don't show us the inside. Confused me a bit... there's no way I'd buy a "toy chest" without seeing the inside. Unless it's just a big empty chest, with no compartments or anything.
Oh I hope not. I want something that will help me separate them. Besides it looks tall enough to have an upper and lower shelf.
12/10/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
Yeah, I did notice that they don't show us the inside. Confused me a bit... there's no way I'd buy a "toy chest" without seeing the inside. Unless it's just a big empty chest, with no compartments or anything.
For $100 it had better not be empty. I have boxes I can use for that.
12/10/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
Yeah, I did notice that they don't show us the inside. Confused me a bit... there's no way I'd buy a "toy chest" without seeing the inside. Unless it's just a big empty chest, with no compartments or anything.
On the devine site they show the inside. You just "roll over swatch to view color or click for larger image.

link
12/10/2009
Victoria Victoria
The Black with pink trim is super cute - we saw an early verison at ANE in July. It's a pretty big case - reminds me of old fashioned train cases. I do think an all black case would be cool too, though.
12/10/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
On the devine site they show the inside. You just "roll over swatch to view color or click for larger image.

link
awesome...I am getting one!
12/10/2009
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Maybe no croco skin style? That is worse than the pink IMO.
12/10/2009
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
The Black with pink trim is super cute - we saw an early verison at ANE in July. It's a pretty big case - reminds me of old fashioned train cases. I do think an all black case would be cool too, though.
Does it have any kind of dividers or shelves?
12/10/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Does it have any kind of dividers or shelves?
the website said there was a partition and loops and pockets that are customizable.
12/10/2009
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven Quince
I really like the shape and size of this case, but couldn't the fine people at Devine offer another color option than pink? Bright pink, pink and black, soft pink. Ugh.

I am SO not a pink kinda girl.

I'd love to see this case ... More
I'd love to see it in black. Or silver would be a pretty color too.
12/11/2009
Raven Quince Raven Quince
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
The Black with pink trim is super cute - we saw an early verison at ANE in July. It's a pretty big case - reminds me of old fashioned train cases. I do think an all black case would be cool too, though.
I love train cases too, that's why I'm drawn to this case. But, with all due respect to your clear preference for pink , I'd still like to see another color.
12/11/2009
Raven Quince Raven Quince
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
It looks like a neat case! While I like pink, I agree that I'd love to see more color options. Even just black with black trim, honestly. Or the red croc they use on the Devine Toy Box.
Yes, I love the red croc that they use on the other products. I guess I'll just impatiently tap my foot and raise a little noise that non-pink lovers would like another option.
12/11/2009
Y. E. Torres Y. E. Torres
Quote:
Originally posted by Raven Quince
Yes, I love the red croc that they use on the other products. I guess I'll just impatiently tap my foot and raise a little noise that non-pink lovers would like another option.
Hi EVERYONE!

Thank you for all of your comments about the Devine Playchest!
Our Playchest has risen from the feedback and needs of our wonderful customers, so all opinions are greatly appreciated.

I just posted an announcement with an INSIDE view of the BLACK (with Pink Accents) Devine Playchest.

ENJOY!

xo
12/14/2009
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
On the devine site they show the inside. You just "roll over swatch to view color or click for larger image.

link
Hm, it doesn't seem to be playing nicely with my browser, but that worked just fine when I looked from another computer. Thanks for pointing that out!
12/14/2009
Raven Quince Raven Quince
Quote:
Originally posted by Y. E. Torres
Hi EVERYONE!

Thank you for all of your comments about the Devine Playchest!
Our Playchest has risen from the feedback and needs of our wonderful customers, so all opinions are greatly appreciated.

I just posted an announcement with ... More
Thanks so much for the response. I hope the powers that be will consider a non-pink option. Black, red, orange, purple or teal would be great. But the white and orange option that someone suggested - wowza! That could be totally hot. Oooo! Leopard print! *drool*

The case has a great design. I hope you do well with it.

Thank!

Raven.
12/14/2009
BitterSweet BitterSweet
I am kind of torn on this one...One one hand I am by no means a pink kinda girl, Ive always been more on the side of dark colors. However, I WANT THIS CHEST! lol I of course want the black one with the pink trim but I would take the pink one as well, I think they are both so cute!!! I will be buying this soon...
12/14/2009
Miss Jane Miss Jane
all black would be nice
12/15/2009
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
I second the leopard print *drool* comment! This chest would look AMAZING with a little leopard mixed in!
12/15/2009
sophie2229 sophie2229
So when is this coming to EF? I love the pink!
01/21/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
I'm also interested in when the new Devine playchest will be coming to EF
01/21/2010
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 33
Unique posters: 18