Probably my FAVORITE Doc Johnson product

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Probably my FAVORITE Doc Johnson product

wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Hey all! So, I got my first push assignment earlier this week and I finally wrote my review on it!

I have to say that the Mood Powerful is probably the first and only Doc Johnson product that I've owned that I have absolutely loved from the get-go. I've only owned two others in the past, but this one was just wonderful.

It's sad to see that it's discontinued on our site, but I definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone!
03/03/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
BobbiJay BobbiJay
You are so lucky, I really wanted that one.
03/03/2012
Silverdrop Silverdrop
It's always great when a push product turns out to be awesome. I had the same experience with the Mood Naughty butt plug.
03/03/2012
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Silverdrop
It's always great when a push product turns out to be awesome. I had the same experience with the Mood Naughty butt plug.
I was wondering about that! I'm not into anal, but that toy looks so pretty and awesome to use.
03/03/2012
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
Hey all! So, I got my first push assignment earlier this week and I finally wrote my review on it!

I have to say that the Mood Powerful is probably the first and only Doc Johnson product that I've owned that I have absolutely loved from ...
Hello! And THANK YOU for such a great review - we're so glad to hear you like the Mood Powerful! It is NOT discontinued! It's a brand new item!

I am pinging Maxim (Eden's product manager) to let him know how CONFUSING it is to have a $0.00 price and a product that is NEW being labeled as "discontinued".

Hopefully it'll be fixed soon and all of the excited fans of your review can get their hands on the Mood Powerful too!

Thanks!
03/06/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Victoria answered for you, but generally when it's a push assignment it is a NEW product. ALOT of people get confused with how things are labeled out of stock or discontinued on here when it's actually a new product. The whole MOOD line is a new line DJ came out with that EF, is thinking about picking up. It's our job as reviewers to test it out and EF decides if they're going to carry it based on our "push" review and response. I hope that helps you in the future so don't be discouraged when you see a product that says discontinued on it and it only has like 0 or 1 review on it because most likely it's a new product. If it has 30 reviews or something and says discontinued, then the chances are it is discontinued for real.

Also, you can also submit a support ticket if theres a product that you really want that says discontinued to see if it's really discontinued or not. I'd set up an alert for it first and if time went by with nothing then I'd do the support ticket.
03/06/2012
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Hello! And THANK YOU for such a great review - we're so glad to hear you like the Mood Powerful! It is NOT discontinued! It's a brand new item!

I am pinging Maxim (Eden's product manager) to let him know how CONFUSING it is to have ...
Thank you so much for letting me know, Victoria! It really is confusing to see that. A "coming soon" label would be so much better.

Also, I'm really glad that you liked my review. I wanted it to really express how pleased I was with the product. My very first vibrator was a Doc Johnson product.
03/07/2012
cheesewizz cheesewizz
ooo i want one
03/08/2012
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
Thank you so much for letting me know, Victoria! It really is confusing to see that. A "coming soon" label would be so much better.

Also, I'm really glad that you liked my review. I wanted it to really express how pleased I ...
No problem! And I loooove reading reviews and hearing feedback - it's SO awesome that your first toy was a Doc toy! Awwwww! Thank you for sharing
04/03/2012
NarcissisticLust NarcissisticLust
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
Hey all! So, I got my first push assignment earlier this week and I finally wrote my review on it!

I have to say that the Mood Powerful is probably the first and only Doc Johnson product that I've owned that I have absolutely loved from ...
Your review was great. I'm not a huge fan of the straight slim line vibes, but the Mood was really cute.
05/22/2012
Total posts: 10
Unique posters: 7