Sex, Stigmas, and Stereotypes. For women, if you tell guys you like to make out with women, someone in the group can usually be heard to shout a perpetual fantasy or a taunt to perform on the spot. For men who like to play with anal toys or other toys for men - it's an entirely different ballgame.
Homophobia and stigmas about men and anal play are still alive and kicking. The terms and slang have changed, but the judgment remains. If a man likes to be pegged or have his prostate massaged to climax, he's weird, or he might as well be gay, if he likes it in the ass. It can be difficult to bring in to a relationship as part of regular play. Thing about it is, it simply feels good. Nothing more or less to it and sometimes a river is just a river. No hidden agendas or meanings can be found, because there aren't any. (Thanks, EdenLit!)
By now, you should have caught on that we're going to talk about anal toys and masturbators for men, and how the preference for this kind of play has affected relationships on all levels.
Let's help get the word out that anal play for men is not only sexy, but it's healthy and a great way to strengthen the bonds of a relationship. Stigmas and stereotypes stay alive because we let them. If you can educate even one person on the benefits and pleasure one can receive through anal sex, consider it your good deed for the day. So, feel free to answer one, some, or all of the following with your opinion...
- Do you enjoy pegging, anal penetration, (surface) anal play, extreme anal play at all? Where does your comfort level lie with girth and length?
- Who brought up anal sex or incorporating strokers into play? Did you have difficulty in either the idea being accepted by your partner or maybe a bad experience the first couple of tries?
- What kind of advice do you have for those who are just starting out with anal play of any kind? Do you have a favorite lube you like to use? Or perhaps, a favorite position?
- For those who are new to the scene but eager to play, what are your fears concerning the subject?
- Last, but not least; do you know more or less people who think males masturbating with anal stimulation are homosexual or that it makes them homosexual if they like it? What have you done to dispel their belief?
To help get the party started, we're offering 25% off men's toys and a Summer Clearance on a whole lotta toys! Happy shopping!