AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

El-Jaro El-Jaro
I love the new changes to the site!

THANK YOU!
02/03/2010
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I love the new changes to the site!

THANK YOU!
I agree! Did you notice in the upper righthand corner that it shows your username?
02/03/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
I agree! Did you notice in the upper righthand corner that it shows your username?
yes, actually.

You were the first person I thought of when I saw that Sir. I remembered you saying a few times that you hate accidentally doing stuff in one account for the other account.

My fav. part is the ability to edit posts!
02/03/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
yes, actually.

You were the first person I thought of when I saw that Sir. I remembered you saying a few times that you hate accidentally doing stuff in one account for the other account.

My fav. part is the ability to edit posts!
Yes, indeed. My favorite is actually that too, that's really good. A lot of people had wanted that.
02/03/2010
Neuron Geek Neuron Geek
Please take a look at the complete list of changes in the update #192.
02/03/2010
pinkzombie pinkzombie
Awesome!! This site runs smoothly! Actually one of the easiest sites on the web to me!
11/12/2010
Curious2 Curious2
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
I love the new changes to the site!

THANK YOU!
agree
12/31/2010
Curious2 Curious2
Quote:
Originally posted by pinkzombie
Awesome!! This site runs smoothly! Actually one of the easiest sites on the web to me!
ditto
12/31/2010
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5