Have you ever been to the EDEN FANTASYS corporate headquarters in Atlanta, GA?

purpledesert purpledesert
No, but if I went I'd go there.
02/23/2013
PassionateLover2 PassionateLover2
Quote:
Originally posted by ArchVixen
link

This video was posted a week or 2 ago and it's about the EF order process and it does show a bit of the facility.
It's kinda cool to see what it's actually like.
Thanks for sharing the link! That's great!
02/23/2013
Gone (LD29) Gone (LD29)
Quote:
Originally posted by deltalima
I didn't know they had a showroom.
According to Stormy's response, there currently isn't one.
02/23/2013
tami tami
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionateLover2
Have you ever been to the Eden Fantasys corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Ga? Have you seen their showroom? Would you ever visit their store and buy something when visiting Atlanta, Ga?

For those of you who have visited their location, please ... More
online only
02/24/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by deltalima
I didn't know they had a showroom.
We don't have a showroom.
02/24/2013
Hummingbird Hummingbird
Quote:
Originally posted by ArchVixen
link

This video was posted a week or 2 ago and it's about the EF order process and it does show a bit of the facility.
It's kinda cool to see what it's actually like.
Thanks for the link, I really enjoyed seeing the process each purchase goes through. Just recently I heard of their return policy and was surprised to hear returned toys are destroyed in one manner or another. It makes sense, just didn't realize this in fact happens.
02/24/2013
ginnyluvspotter ginnyluvspotter
Never been
02/24/2013
Trysexual Trysexual
I did a virtual visit on Google Maps once, but just saw the outside.
03/01/2013
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionateLover2
Have you ever been to the Eden Fantasys corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Ga? Have you seen their showroom? Would you ever visit their store and buy something when visiting Atlanta, Ga?

For those of you who have visited their location, please ... More
No, but if I am ever down there, count me in for a visit!!!
03/02/2013
Creepellah Creepellah
Nope
03/02/2013
PassionateLover2 PassionateLover2
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hey everyone, it's true there is not currently a brick and mortar operation for Edenfantasys. When we briefly merged with Liberator there was an opportunity to take a cruise through their facility and then we moved to the new place after the ... More
Thanks 'Stormy' for the clarification. The last time I talked with customer service, they told me that they were located next to the Liberator building and that there was a showroom to visit. But, now it seems all different! Thanks!
03/02/2013
Mr. E Mr. E
It would be cool to explore the Eden warehouse for a bit.
03/03/2013
Bleu Bleu
I haven't but I would totally go there if I had the chance.
03/03/2013
sexytileena / absolutely love sex sexytileena / absolutely love sex
no...i wish..
03/06/2013
Nykatron Nykatron
No, but I would love to go
03/06/2013
VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
Watching that video was so neat! Thanks for sharing.
03/06/2013
bayosgirl bayosgirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hey everyone, it's true there is not currently a brick and mortar operation for Edenfantasys. When we briefly merged with Liberator there was an opportunity to take a cruise through their facility and then we moved to the new place after the ... More
Thanks for the video. It was interesting to watch.
03/08/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionateLover2
Thanks 'Stormy' for the clarification. The last time I talked with customer service, they told me that they were located next to the Liberator building and that there was a showroom to visit. But, now it seems all different! Thanks!
That would have had to have been before let's see February of 2012? We split from Liberator in October of 2011 and moved at the beginning of 2012 to a different location.

The showroom was part of Liberator's facility, not ours.
03/08/2013
Lioncub Lioncub
I don't know that I would visit, like it this way.
03/08/2013
Lioncub Lioncub
I don't know that I would visit, like it this way.
03/08/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Hummingbird
Thanks for the link, I really enjoyed seeing the process each purchase goes through. Just recently I heard of their return policy and was surprised to hear returned toys are destroyed in one manner or another. It makes sense, just didn't ... More
I'd have to say when it comes to a retail industry, out of all of the details that come into play, return policies are often the most shrouded in darkness. Not because there's anything to hide, most people don't think to ask.

A great majority of items are destroyed after being returned by a consumer in almost all retail outlets.

The reason brick and mortar stores don't allow returns on adult items is because they can't legally resell them and they often have very limited recourse for destroying the items or sending them back to the manufacturer. This is why they test items with moving parts before you leave the store.

(Also most of your run of the mill adult stores are just fronts for smoke shops which is where they make all of their real money, that's why they have no interest in carrying high-end products.)

We choose to accept returns because we realize when a company is producing 100,000 widgets there might be a chance one of those widgets is defective and that some of these widgets are fairly expensive and no one deserves to get burned.
03/08/2013
ChubbyNerd ChubbyNerd
It would be cool to visit!
03/08/2013
PassionateLover2 PassionateLover2
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyNerd
It would be cool to visit!
See 'Stormy' response. Looks like there is NO longer a showroom to visit! Sorry!
03/12/2013
atryonix atryonix
nope
03/12/2013
Allison.Wilder Allison.Wilder
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionateLover2
Have you ever been to the Eden Fantasys corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Ga? Have you seen their showroom? Would you ever visit their store and buy something when visiting Atlanta, Ga?

For those of you who have visited their location, please ... More
If I ever make it to Atlanta, I'll definitely make a trip inside.
03/25/2013
dm dm
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionateLover2
Have you ever been to the Eden Fantasys corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Ga? Have you seen their showroom? Would you ever visit their store and buy something when visiting Atlanta, Ga?

For those of you who have visited their location, please ... More
no but would love to
04/12/2013
SecretKinksters SecretKinksters
Never been, but it would be nice to visit!
04/12/2013
Edeneve Edeneve
that would be so fun!
04/12/2013
*Camoprincess* *Camoprincess*
I have never been to the actual location but knowing they are right by the airport I have been past it many times before I even realized it I use to go under the airport several times a week when I was driving trucks. I think it would be neat to go an meet the onsite staff that work in the offices as well as see the facility
04/12/2013
wetone123 wetone123
Quote:
Originally posted by ArchVixen
link

This video was posted a week or 2 ago and it's about the EF order process and it does show a bit of the facility.
It's kinda cool to see what it's actually like.
Thanks for the link ArchVixen! Never actually knew how exactly the process was done and enjoyed watching this informative video. I always kinda thought in the back of my mind that there would be little elves and rainbows in Eden somewhere tho'
04/13/2013
Total posts: 73
Unique posters: 62