Joque Spare Parts

Faile Faile
Leo
Related to: 
Will this work with the Joque Spare Parts harness?
09/06/2009
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ScottA ScottA
Yep. As an O-Ring harness, Joque works with almost any flared-base dildo. The other thing to look at is the O-ring size and stretchability - the Joque's is fixed (so you can't put in a bigger or smaller), but copes with dildos between 1-1/2" and 2" in diameter (smaller dildos can be used, they'll just be a bit floppier).

Since Leo is 1-5/8" it's solidly in the Joque's ideal range.

Have fun!
09/06/2009
deceased deceased
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
Yep. As an O-Ring harness, Joque works with almost any flared-base dildo. The other thing to look at is the O-ring size and stretchability - the Joque's is fixed (so you can't put in a bigger or smaller), but copes with dildos between ... More
Yeah, I've used a Leo in my Spareparts. Two great choices!!!
09/24/2009
Liz2 Liz2
Absolutely, the Leo is awesome with the Spare Parts...hits my clit just right. The Tex is also a great option. The Vixskin dils have a ready made base for the Spare Parts. Enjoy....
09/24/2009
deceased deceased
Don't forget Mr Goodfelow. He is a smaller guy, but he does have balls, and he fits in there nice..
09/24/2009
PassionQT PassionQT
I'm saving for the SpareParts Joque harness too. It appears to be another standard in its category.
05/26/2010
deceased deceased
The Joque is good to pack with, although its a bit warm in the summer, and it can be worn for watersports.
05/28/2010
NightNight NightNight
Quote:
Originally posted by deceased
Don't forget Mr Goodfelow. He is a smaller guy, but he does have balls, and he fits in there nice..
I use the Goodfella in my SpareParts Joque. I find it so difficult to fit the flared base in (behind the balls) I have to ask my husband to do it everytime .

You'd almost think the O-ring is a stretchy elastic until you actually try to stretch it. Nope-- it has almost no give at all.
06/08/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by NightNight
I use the Goodfella in my SpareParts Joque. I find it so difficult to fit the flared base in (behind the balls) I have to ask my husband to do it everytime .

You'd almost think the O-ring is a stretchy elastic until you actually try to ... More
You're exactly right, and I have the same problem!
06/08/2010
lesbianlesbian lesbianlesbian
Quote:
Originally posted by Faile
Will this work with the Joque Spare Parts harness?
Yes! My girlfriend has a Joque and it's a perfect fit!
03/25/2011
Lavender420 Lavender420
Quote:
Originally posted by deceased
Yeah, I've used a Leo in my Spareparts. Two great choices!!!
^^Agreed!
02/20/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 9