question about the assignment cart?!

frisky069 frisky069
okay, so normally i click on there to right my reviews, and when i do right now, my page comes up completely different, i don't know why, is there a different way to get to write reviews other than the assignment cart?
08/19/2011
  • Weekly Special; Buy 1 Vibe, get 1 FREE
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
The assignment cart is where products go that you 'grab' from a product page. You have to grab something for it to show up there. Also if you select something from 'Product search' it will show up there as well. If it is an assigned review it can be found under 'Assignments' on the left hand side.

Does that help?
08/19/2011
frisky069 frisky069
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
The assignment cart is where products go that you 'grab' from a product page. You have to grab something for it to show up there. Also if you select something from 'Product search' it will show up there as well. If it is an assigned ... More
ahh not really =[ so i grabbed the product, because i have the toy and want to review it, and so when i grabbed it, i went to my assignment cart, and normally all the toys i have under there pop up, well now i have to scroll all the way down, and it doesn't have a part to click on that says write review, so i'm confused on how to write my review on it now, if that makes any sence
08/19/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by frisky069
ahh not really =[ so i grabbed the product, because i have the toy and want to review it, and so when i grabbed it, i went to my assignment cart, and normally all the toys i have under there pop up, well now i have to scroll all the way down, and it ... More
That's strange, might try logging out/in and try it again. If that does not work it may be some kind of a glitch, I would send in a support ticket then. Sucks though, nobody will get it till Monday.
08/19/2011
frisky069 frisky069
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
That's strange, might try logging out/in and try it again. If that does not work it may be some kind of a glitch, I would send in a support ticket then. Sucks though, nobody will get it till Monday.
lol yeah, it worked.. it's back to normal! thank you!!
08/19/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by frisky069
lol yeah, it worked.. it's back to normal! thank you!!
Yay! Glad I could help.
08/19/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by frisky069
lol yeah, it worked.. it's back to normal! thank you!!
Glad to hear that it's working again. Three cheers for Dwtim!
08/22/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 3