Fleshlights

Roy Bean Roy Bean
How many guys use fleshlights
07/07/2010
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I think I've used every one BUT the Fleshlight. I've used a knock off one though. It was ok.
07/07/2010
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
We have several of them.
07/07/2010
MnWolf MnWolf
I have four of them, I would have everyone of them if I had the $$ to buy em all.. but being out of work has a way of cutting spending on things we would like to purchase. They are in my mind a excelent alternative to the real thing. Now grant it they are exactly like the real thing but when you are alone or going through a spell when your not getting any for what ever reason they rule. I got mine when I left my Ex and had my at that time 5 yr old son with me, even though I had the oppertunity to have many female friends visist to take care of what needed to be taken care of, I did not want my son seeing numerious girls with me.

I modified mine right away by purchasing a large O-Ring and putting it on the screw ends of the case itself, it makes for a mind blowing simulated B.J. that is not possible by a human...!

Now the last 4 years I have been in a relationship with a wonderful younger girl that is just a sponge when it comes to things about sex. Having her use one on me now is.... well I will just leave that alone for now, but it is Awesome to say the least. I have introduced her to female toys and she is happy allowing me to visit my other girls anytime so to say.

If your thinking about getting one I would say go for it, but they are like tattoo's.... once you get one you want another one so be careful...!
07/09/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Roy Bean
How many guys use fleshlights
I have a few, and they really are great! My only recommendation if you are considering the purchase of one, is to get one with an internal texture. The original is smooth, and feels good, but the textures are better.
07/09/2010
angsaysrawr angsaysrawr
My hubby says that it's more trouble then it's worth to have to hold and object when he can just use his hand. Lol.
07/10/2010
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by angsaysrawr
My hubby says that it's more trouble then it's worth to have to hold and object when he can just use his hand. Lol.
The boyfriend says that too, but I'm trying to change his mind.
07/10/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I feel the same way about some of the products I've tried. They talk about suction and stuff, but your hands are lubed, so it just turns into a big mess.
07/10/2010
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I have a few, and they really are great! My only recommendation if you are considering the purchase of one, is to get one with an internal texture. The original is smooth, and feels good, but the textures are better.
I have five currently and each of them is unique in its own way. I would agree with Gary that it is worth getting one with some internal texture to provide additional stimulation.
It is definitely different than masturbating without a toy, but it can definitely enhance the experience. I find that it is usually worth the trouble. I don't have as much trouble with lube on my hands when using the Fleshlight because I can usually keep the lube mostly internalized and the exterior is hard plastic and has ridges that make it easy to hold even with some lube on my hands.
It might be an expensive toy just to try out, but I have never been disappointed with my Fleshlight experience. There are tons of great internal textures now because the Girls line has been expanded a lot. They keep tempting me to buy more.
07/10/2010
Gary Gary
You can use them in other ways if you are interested in thrusting.
07/12/2010
BrokeNHorny BrokeNHorny
I have two, and have tried several other brands, but fleshlight is the best. It's just built better than the rest. It really is worth the extra cash.
07/19/2010
usmcwife99 usmcwife99
My husband had one, he hates it. He through it away. "ime better off with my hands"
07/26/2010
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
The boyfriend says that too, but I'm trying to change his mind.
As a follow up, we actually found one of the Fleshlights that he totally thinks is worth it. The Ice Wonder Wave. He loves the texture with a passion.
07/26/2010
Avant-garde Avant-garde
I have owned them for a few years and they are pretty good I have six of them I think.
07/26/2010
PassionQT PassionQT
Quote:
Originally posted by angsaysrawr
My hubby says that it's more trouble then it's worth to have to hold and object when he can just use his hand. Lol.
See that is what mine says, but I want to see him use one, so I'm just going to get him one darn it!

Any suggestions on sizing since he is about 8" long? I don't want anything to shallow for him.
07/26/2010
Sera Sera
My husband has never tried one...I don't know if he's interested, but I'd like to see if he is interested in just trying it out.
07/28/2010
Gary Gary
I think that most guys will enjoy them as long as they are open to the idea of using toys.
07/28/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
Haven't used one yet. Recently got a Flip Top though and that's AMAZING. If the Fleshlight feels the same way, then it would be great.
08/07/2010
Envy Envy
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
Haven't used one yet. Recently got a Flip Top though and that's AMAZING. If the Fleshlight feels the same way, then it would be great.
You mean the Tenga Flip Hole? Which one? My bf wants one of those, and he's of average size to a T when it comes to his dick. I just worry if one might be too small or too big.
08/07/2010
PassionQT PassionQT
My husband just received his the other day. I did most of the selecting though and he just ok'd it. He did try it and said it felt good, but he hasn't had a good session with it yet. Maybe I should have bought the Tenga for him? Oh well...With my surgery around the corner, it's either Tara Patrick's pussy or his hand.
08/07/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
Goth - I've got the White Flip Hole. Not too big here but, even so, the Flip Hole is incredible. I especially love playing with the three buttons. Not sure but I think the middle one is my favorite but they're all good.
08/08/2010
Envy Envy
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
Goth - I've got the White Flip Hole. Not too big here but, even so, the Flip Hole is incredible. I especially love playing with the three buttons. Not sure but I think the middle one is my favorite but they're all good.
Awesome to hear. i heard the black one was 'tighter' and he loves black and wants that one, but I worry if it might be too tight, per say....
08/08/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
Awesome to hear. i heard the black one was 'tighter' and he loves black and wants that one, but I worry if it might be too tight, per say....
I'm on the small side so I suspect that the black one would feel GREAT
08/08/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
Awesome to hear. i heard the black one was 'tighter' and he loves black and wants that one, but I worry if it might be too tight, per say....
For the regular Flip Holes the Black is not really tighter, but the texture is more extreme. The Flip Hole Lite however, are smaller and tighter than the regular Flip Holes.
08/09/2010
Envy Envy
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
For the regular Flip Holes the Black is not really tighter, but the texture is more extreme. The Flip Hole Lite however, are smaller and tighter than the regular Flip Holes.
Really? I'll have to tell him that.
08/09/2010
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Envy
Really? I'll have to tell him that.
It IS worth it! Soooo worth it!
08/09/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
It IS worth it! Soooo worth it!
I've got to try one!
08/09/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
Okay, I've now tried them and the collection is growing Got to admit, I really like them too! I still like the Flip Hole the best but the Fleshlights are a close second.
09/06/2010
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
Quote:
Originally posted by B8trDude
Okay, I've now tried them and the collection is growing Got to admit, I really like them too! I still like the Flip Hole the best but the Fleshlights are a close second.
So, if my husband has the Tenga Flip Hole Black, it is still worth it to get a FleshLight?

I really want to get the FunFactory Cobra Libre for him!
09/06/2010
B8trDude B8trDude
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
So, if my husband has the Tenga Flip Hole Black, it is still worth it to get a FleshLight?

I really want to get the FunFactory Cobra Libre for him!
I don't have the Tenga Flip Hole Black (yet) but do have the White one which remains my favorite toy. I just reviewed the Fleshlight Lady Lager, which I also really like just be aware that it is rather tight and the bigger guys might have problems with the size. I've been playing with another Fleshlight this weekend and all I can say is "WOW!" I'll write a review on that soon. It has a different inside texture than the Lady Lager but it feels GREAT. I will say that each provides a slightly different experience.

I want a Cobra Libre too - I'm going to get worn out playing with all of these great toys
09/06/2010
Total posts: 61
Unique posters: 39