New Leaf vibes from the makers of Jopen!

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

New Leaf vibes from the makers of Jopen!

LinToxic LinToxic
Wow, there is this new line of vibrators called "Leaf". I heard that they come from the makers of the Jopen line.

They are rechargeable, come in a beautiful, fresh green color, made of silicone, and come in a nifty canvas bag.

They all have beautiful plant-inspired designs and kinda look like bean sprouts from afar. I WANT ONE SO BAD!!

Has anyone heard of these yet? I sure hope that EdenFantasys would start carrying them as soon as they are released!

There are six toys in their toyline:

Life, Bloom, Vitality, Touch, Fresh, and Spirit! So excited for these!

Im not sure if I am allowed to link to their website though but just search for Leaf Vibes and you should find them.
11/15/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
- Kira - - Kira -
Ooooo!! Those look awesome!! I really want the Life, Bloom, and Spirit. Looks like they'll be avaliable next month to order. I'm excited!

I didn't see anything that said it was linked to Jopen but maybe I missed it on the site.
11/15/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Ooh, I saw a few of those before and I would love to see them sold here! Go ahead and add it to the current Eden should carry thread
11/15/2011
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
I went to the Jopin site and could find the Serenity and Intensity product lines - but no 'Leaf' design - do you have a link you can share with us?
11/15/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
I went to the Jopin site and could find the Serenity and Intensity product lines - but no 'Leaf' design - do you have a link you can share with us?
They are here. I can't find any ties to Jopen on this site or Jopen's. I also can't find anything linking the two companies on google. So I don't know that they're related.
11/15/2011
Yaoi Pervette (deleted) Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
Okay, from what I can gather, the Leaf vibes are related to Swan products, which are made by BMS Factory for outside of North America. BMS Factory also manufactured the Jopen Vanity vibes for Cal Exotics. If you register your Jopen vibe, you make a claim through the BMS Factory website. On the Swan site, North American customers are directed to Jopen and the Swan vibes are identical to the Vanity vibes. So, while Leaf, Swan, and Jopen are all made in the same factory, Leaf is not related to Jopen as far as I can tell. I think I got this right...

Power Bullet (which is used in Swan and Vanity toys) is BMS product as well.
11/16/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
Okay, from what I can gather, the Leaf vibes are related to Swan products, which are made by BMS Factory for outside of North America. BMS Factory also manufactured the Jopen Vanity vibes for Cal Exotics. If you register your Jopen vibe, you make a ...
So then these will be as strong as the Jopen's? I'm all over the look of these but if they're weak, they can look cool in someone else's drawer. Now if they're powered by the same bullet as the Jopen vibes...come December I think I may have a new line to start collecting!

Thanks for the info!!!
11/16/2011
Yaoi Pervette (deleted) Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
So then these will be as strong as the Jopen's? I'm all over the look of these but if they're weak, they can look cool in someone else's drawer. Now if they're powered by the same bullet as the Jopen vibes...come December I ...
Yes, according to the Leaf website, the Leaf vibes use Power Bullet, which is the same type of technology that powers the Jopen vibes.
11/16/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
Yes, according to the Leaf website, the Leaf vibes use Power Bullet, which is the same type of technology that powers the Jopen vibes.
Yay! These are now at the top of my most wanted list.
11/17/2011
Antipova Antipova
Awesome sleuthing Yaoi Perette!

I really love that more of the Jopens are insertable... but this Leaf green just can't be denied. I'll bet I could insert the Vitality without getting in any trouble, right?
11/17/2011
Pixel Pixel
I *adore* the green! Plus, the shapes are just lovely. I'm going to end up wanting all of them, I just know it. *starts hoarding my points and pennies*
11/17/2011
indiglo indiglo
Those are really neat! I love the look of them, and if they're as powerful as the Jopen toys I think I should be really happy with them. I am definitely interested in getting one of these if/when they come to EF!

I can always count on you Edenites to share the latest and greatest in toys!
11/17/2011
Sinfully Sinfully
Love the shape of it.
11/17/2011
Beck Beck
OMG I want one as well.
11/17/2011
Kayla Kayla
I love the color and shapes of these. They're so pretty-looking.
11/17/2011
LinToxic LinToxic
Quote:
Originally posted by Yaoi Pervette (deleted)
Okay, from what I can gather, the Leaf vibes are related to Swan products, which are made by BMS Factory for outside of North America. BMS Factory also manufactured the Jopen Vanity vibes for Cal Exotics. If you register your Jopen vibe, you make a ...
Yeah I made a mistake, haha. Swan DESIGNED the Jopen line, but Cal exotics bought them or something. But the new Leaf vibes are under the Swan name this time, not under Jopen
12/03/2011
LinToxic LinToxic
Quote:
Originally posted by Pixel
I *adore* the green! Plus, the shapes are just lovely. I'm going to end up wanting all of them, I just know it. *starts hoarding my points and pennies*
I know right? THE GREEEENNN!! There should be more green sex toys. I dont know why it always has to be pink and purple!
12/03/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
I've been stalking their website waiting for the release. At which point I will then stalk Eden's new release page with my fingers crossed. I NEED these!
12/03/2011
eeep eeep
Quote:
Originally posted by LinToxic
I know right? THE GREEEENNN!! There should be more green sex toys. I dont know why it always has to be pink and purple!
I agree on this completely. I love the green of these, and there are few toys that are green, teal, or turquoise.
12/03/2011
mudpie mudpie
Oh my god, I LOVE these! Thank you for bringing them to my attention!
12/07/2011
Chirple Chirple
O wow. I hope Eden carries these, they're so awesome I don't know which one(s) I'd want !
12/08/2011
ts333 ts333
Love the video! link
12/08/2011
Antipova Antipova
Shudder. Every time I try to navigate any toy website other than Eden I just get frustrated. I'm totally spoiled by how easy and straightforward and well-designed things are here---having the default set to one item per page made part of me die a little!
12/08/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Shudder. Every time I try to navigate any toy website other than Eden I just get frustrated. I'm totally spoiled by how easy and straightforward and well-designed things are here---having the default set to one item per page made part of me die a ...
Ditto. I clicked the link and got...a restraint system. O.o I'll wait until Eden carries them.
12/08/2011
Chirple Chirple
I don't know if I could decide without the reviews here. XD

My main concern is how powerful they are. It looks like the motors are the same as in the Jopen products (this Powerbullet technologies), but I want to know more.

The Fresh and Touch appeal to me the most so far, at least.
12/09/2011
lexical lexical
I was just assigned one of these items for review, so I suspect Eden will be carrying them soon if they perform well! I can't wait to get my hands on one!
12/09/2011
Antipova Antipova
Oh! I felt most of these! Details here: link
12/12/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
Um, I've posted this in like three threads already, but I'm so excited to see these toys! They're more pricey, but god, they look so nice.
12/12/2011
DreamWolf DreamWolf
OH HOLY COWS AND BLOOMING TREES, THIS IS SOMETHING I CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH!!!!!!!!!

Thank you soooooooooooo much for the post, this has made my heart race now!!!

Gotta have it on EF!!!!!!
12/13/2011
Nichole G. Nichole G.
Hey everyone. Here is the breakdown: The same factory manufactures Vanity, Swan and Leaf...JOPEN has Western Hemisphere rights to Vanity only. We do not sell the Leaf line.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions
12/13/2011
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 39
Unique posters: 21