Any idea when we'll be getting this in?

NuMe NuMe
I'm very excited about the new Lelo vibe, Siri! I really want to try it!!! Any idea when EF will be getting it?

link
07/17/2010
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
I'm very excited about the new Lelo vibe, Siri! I really want to try it!!! Any idea when EF will be getting it?

link
OOOO good find!
07/17/2010
buzzvibe buzzvibe
Oh, yes. That one looks lovely!
07/17/2010
Blinker Blinker
*gasp*

That is so cute! Thank you for mentioning it! I need it. Like now, thx.
07/17/2010
PassionQT PassionQT
The line that got me is "most powerful massager to date". Let's hope it is!
07/17/2010
Envy Envy
Aww, it's so small and cute! I just worry because it has a more blunt tip that and a more precise one, and I prefer precise when it comes to external stimulation...
07/17/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
oooooooo... looks good, don't know though!
07/17/2010
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
WOW! I hope EF gets it soon
07/17/2010
NuMe NuMe
I know. I'm very excited about this one! I hope to get it as soon as it comes out.
07/17/2010
Kayla Kayla
It's so adorable!
07/17/2010
joja joja
Ooh, I have been looking for a good "lay" vibrator for a loooong time, and this one looks much better than the Nea and Lily. Can't wait!
07/17/2010
fatesrelease fatesrelease
Ohh! I want to try it! Love that it comes in purple!
07/17/2010
Alicia Alicia
Ooh I like that
07/17/2010
Owl Identified Owl Identified
Nea-esque? But more powerful? Could be a good one
07/17/2010
Splendwhore Splendwhore
I've been dying to know when EF will stock this as well!
I plan on snatching one up right away.
07/18/2010
Annemarie Annemarie
Quote:
Originally posted by Splendwhore
I've been dying to know when EF will stock this as well!
I plan on snatching one up right away.
As do I! Wantwantwant!
07/18/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Owl Identified
Nea-esque? But more powerful? Could be a good one
That's exactly what I was thinking.
07/20/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
I'm very excited about the new Lelo vibe, Siri! I really want to try it!!! Any idea when EF will be getting it?

link
Want! Am totally saving up for this one.
07/20/2010
kck kck
It's beautiful! I love the red one
07/20/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Want! Am totally saving up for this one.
Me too!!! Now if we could only find out when EF is getting them in.
07/20/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
*GASP* want.
07/20/2010
Splendwhore Splendwhore
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Me too!!! Now if we could only find out when EF is getting them in.
I second this! Hopefully we'll hear about it soon enough.
07/20/2010
Blinker Blinker
WAAAAAANT.
07/20/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Heheheee!

With all the points being earned, I have this visual of us all saving them up to buy this when it comes in. We'd better stock a lot of 'em!
07/20/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Heheheee!

With all the points being earned, I have this visual of us all saving them up to buy this when it comes in. We'd better stock a lot of 'em!
Yes! Stock up Edenfantasys. There's going to be a run on the Lelo Siri. I have dibs on a red one. lol
07/20/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Yes! Stock up Edenfantasys. There's going to be a run on the Lelo Siri. I have dibs on a red one. lol
Heh. I want red, too. It would match my Mona and I think used together they'd be sooooo awesome!
07/20/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Heh. I want red, too. It would match my Mona and I think used together they'd be sooooo awesome!
I have a purple Ina and wanted something different this time. Then again it would be very hard to use this with an Ina. lol
07/20/2010
Splendwhore Splendwhore
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
Yes! Stock up Edenfantasys. There's going to be a run on the Lelo Siri. I have dibs on a red one. lol
I also have my sights set on a red Siri!
I regretfully do not own a Mona, but I have an orange Ina, & I think they'd be great buds.
07/21/2010
NuMe NuMe
Yay! It's in!!!
07/30/2010
MuffysPinguLove MuffysPinguLove
EEEK! *Rushes to buy one in pink*
07/30/2010
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 42
Unique posters: 21