Anyone feel addicted to Lelo?

freshbananas freshbananas
I am addicted to this brand, I can't explain it!
07/03/2012
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Cora Jane Cora Jane
Yes! I just bought my first LELO toy and now I want them all!
07/03/2012
freshbananas freshbananas
Quote:
Originally posted by Cora Jane
Yes! I just bought my first LELO toy and now I want them all!
I want some of hte lingerie. I literally can't see myself buying another brand of sex toy
07/03/2012
Taylor Taylor
I like them for sure, I don't feel the need to collect all of their toys or anything like that, but I use their toys a LOT
07/03/2012
Sangsara Sangsara
I didnt know Lelo had lingerie but seriously NO! Gigi sucked even before it broke and I sold Mia before even bothering because it was so lacking in power. I just traded for a Lelo Iris so i'm giving them another chance and Mona is still calling to me but we'll see
I do have to say that ella is great though
07/03/2012
freshbananas freshbananas
Quote:
Originally posted by Sangsara
I didnt know Lelo had lingerie but seriously NO! Gigi sucked even before it broke and I sold Mia before even bothering because it was so lacking in power. I just traded for a Lelo Iris so i'm giving them another chance and Mona is still calling ... More
Ohh I thought about the Mona. I personally like my Gigi but I like low powered rumbly vibes. So I can see where you're coming from. I hope it works out for you! I might look into the Ella : )
07/04/2012
Nacht Stern Nacht Stern
Have not tried anything yet, Lelo is just my eye candy for now.
07/10/2012
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by freshbananas
I am addicted to this brand, I can't explain it!
Yep! Now if they'd just bring the Tiani 2 back in the USA and their prices were a little lower.
Feb 17, 7:06 pm
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
Yep! Now if they'd just bring the Tiani 2 back in the USA and their prices were a little lower.
They'd love to have the Tiani 2 in the US; it's the government that won't let them. They lost a patent war with We-Vibe.

As for the prices, you get what you pay for. A lot of people that can't afford LELOs go for Pico Bongs, which is nice of them to provide.
Feb 17, 11:19 pm
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 7