Can you describe the massage candle scents for me?

VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
Flickering touch massage candle
Related to: 
How would you describe in your own words what the Black Pepper & Pomegranate smells like? And the Snow Pear & Cedarwood? Vanilla & Crème de Cacao? Will Vanilla & Crème de Cacao ever come back in stock? I hope so! I'm having trouble deciding if I want one of these or an Afterglow candle...
06/15/2011
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
I've only got the Vanilla and Creme de Cacao, but to me it smells like a very subtle light, crisp vanilla, and some subtle hints of white chocolate. I really can't quite put my finger on anything more specific than that, but I can tell you that I do enjoy the scent quite a bit. It always smells very cool, like temperature wise. I'm not sure why, but I really like it.
06/15/2011
Coralbell Coralbell
I have Snow Pear and Cedarwood. It's a very light, fresh scent and kind of reminds me of soap. The cedar is stronger than the pear.
06/15/2011
VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
Thanks. Does the Snow Pear/Cedar kinda smell like Christmas? If that makes sense. lol. I'd love that.

I'm thinking about ordering one but I'm afraid to because it's summer time and they might get all leaky and melty... =[
06/16/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by VioletMoonstone
Thanks. Does the Snow Pear/Cedar kinda smell like Christmas? If that makes sense. lol. I'd love that.

I'm thinking about ordering one but I'm afraid to because it's summer time and they might get all leaky and melty... =[
You should be fine as far as them getting melty. I have this candle, and a whole bunch of others, in a few drawers in a room that's over a garage with two outside walls and doesn't get much AC so the average summer temp is in the lower 90's and I haven't seen anything happen with this one. The JimmyJane candles and the other ones I have get sweaty looking and very soft to the touch, but I've never had any of them leak. I think the worst you'll get with these is them being soft to the touch.
06/16/2011
VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
You should be fine as far as them getting melty. I have this candle, and a whole bunch of others, in a few drawers in a room that's over a garage with two outside walls and doesn't get much AC so the average summer temp is in the lower ... More
Oh thanks for letting me know that! I want to order some while they are on sale but I was kinda nervous about it because it's summer time. I guess I'll just take that chance because of the sale. =]
06/17/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by VioletMoonstone
Oh thanks for letting me know that! I want to order some while they are on sale but I was kinda nervous about it because it's summer time. I guess I'll just take that chance because of the sale. =]
Sweet! I hope you enjoy them!
06/17/2011
VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
Yay! I just need to save a few more points.
06/18/2011
Coralbell Coralbell
No, it doesn't smell Christmas-y in my opinion. It's a bit too light of a scent to remind me of that, and the hint of pear takes away from that as well. I find that the balance between the 2 makes it great for both summer and winter though.
06/21/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
I have the Snow Pear and Cedarwood and quite honestly the more I smell it the less I like it. It does have a soapy smell but the cedar-y part has a slight insecticide smell to me. Thats the best way I can describe it. I am not very happy with this candle. It's not overpowering, just an underlying hint.
06/21/2011
VioletMoonstone VioletMoonstone
Ohhh thanks for the feedback. I was expecting like a christmas tree smell or something.
06/30/2011
Review It Review It
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I've only got the Vanilla and Creme de Cacao, but to me it smells like a very subtle light, crisp vanilla, and some subtle hints of white chocolate. I really can't quite put my finger on anything more specific than that, but I can tell you ... More
After reading this comment i would most def choose the vanilla one!
11/12/2011
Review It Review It
Quote:
Originally posted by Coralbell
I have Snow Pear and Cedarwood. It's a very light, fresh scent and kind of reminds me of soap. The cedar is stronger than the pear.
I hate soap smells! Thanks for letting me know.
11/12/2011
FruityCloudPuff FruityCloudPuff
Oooh, I love candles, this is making me want to light one right now. :]
03/17/2012
kevinstoy kevinstoy
Quote:
Originally posted by Coralbell
I have Snow Pear and Cedarwood. It's a very light, fresh scent and kind of reminds me of soap. The cedar is stronger than the pear.
Cedarwood is actually an afridiziact
11/20/2012
Rhinobaby Rhinobaby
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
I have the Snow Pear and Cedarwood and quite honestly the more I smell it the less I like it. It does have a soapy smell but the cedar-y part has a slight insecticide smell to me. Thats the best way I can describe it. I am not very happy with this ... More
I'm really glad I read this before buying the product. Thank you!
02/03/2013
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 8