Liv in green

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Liv in green

SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
I have quickly changed my mind about wanting the pink and I know that Liv in green is a popular item and I want to order it very soon, and I really love the color but it's out of stock.

I've noticed many things around here end up back in stock pretty quickly (not sure if that goes for all items), but is Liv something I could be longing for just too long to wait?

I could "Liv" with the pink, but that color green is my favorite & quite something.

Am I maybe acting too impatient? I'm so impatiently lusting after her! I still consider myself quite a newb & not too familiar with how long one usually waits for out of stock items.
05/11/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OhMy! OhMy!
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyLilPixi
I have quickly changed my mind about wanting the pink and I know that Liv in green is a popular item and I want to order it very soon, and I really love the color but it's out of stock.

I've noticed many things around here end up back ...
It generally depends on how in-demand the item is, and how quickly the supply can be replenished. We have a green liv, and ironically it went out of stock a day before we wanted to order one. I think we had to wait about a week or two, but it's worth it. Get what you want, and you'll never regret "settling" for another color or product!
05/11/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
I was so hoping for it being in stock before next Monday so I could use the Eden Parties promo code along with my points, but I know I have to be patient. Liv in green is worth it.

*Sigh. Be still my beating heart.
And you're right.
05/12/2011
Bunnycups Bunnycups
I'd wait for the color I really wanted.
05/12/2011
OhMy! OhMy!
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyLilPixi
I was so hoping for it being in stock before next Monday so I could use the Eden Parties promo code along with my points, but I know I have to be patient. Liv in green is worth it.

*Sigh. Be still my beating heart.
And you're right.
Patience, grashopper. Liv-induced orgasms are on the horizon! (ha ha)
05/12/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
You're right. Esp. because it seems she's now in stock.
05/13/2011
Maxim Maxim
Hello!

Products are being replenished on a regular basis. We are striving for 100% product availability at all times, although circumstances may arise that may cause delays.
05/13/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
Hello!

Products are being replenished on a regular basis. We are striving for 100% product availability at all times, although circumstances may arise that may cause delays.
I must say ya'll do a damn good job being on top of it. When I want things that are out of stock, I've found I usually never have to wait that long. Love the alerts too.
05/13/2011
OhMy! OhMy!
Quote:
Originally posted by SexyLilPixi
You're right. Esp. because it seems she's now in stock.
Woo hoo! Order NOW! Order NOW!
05/13/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
Ready to take the plunge. For the price tag, I gotta be sure about this color. My, I can be an indecisive lil freak. Lol. So many toys in pink, purple, and red. When do you get this oppurtunity over such a nice product in such a great color, ya know.
05/14/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
Ordered in the green! I know I had a little slip of sanity there earlier.
Choosing her color was SO hard for me, even after all that waiting for green.

I hope I'll be able to sleep knowing it will be mine soon. Haha.
05/15/2011
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 4