Which Lelo Vibrator would be the best?

Sharay88 Sharay88
I am a bit on the curvier side and was wondering which one of lelo's vibrators would be best. I am wanting something in a unique shape and possibly color.
11/20/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Antipova Antipova
What do you mean by the "curvier side"?

Do you want an insertable or a clit vibe?
11/20/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
What do you mean by the "curvier side"?

Do you want an insertable or a clit vibe?
Also would like to know the answers to these questions before making a recommendation. Adding in "how powerful do you need it to be?"
11/20/2012
Sharay88 Sharay88
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
What do you mean by the "curvier side"?

Do you want an insertable or a clit vibe?
I am heavy set, which I have extra cushion. Either one, maybe a dual use.
11/20/2012
Sharay88 Sharay88
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
Also would like to know the answers to these questions before making a recommendation. Adding in "how powerful do you need it to be?"
I would like the vibrations to be powerful but not overwhelming.
11/20/2012
Girly Juice Girly Juice
I think you would like Mona or Mona 2. It can be used internally or externally. Like all Lelo toys, its vibrations start at very weak and go up to pretty strong.
11/24/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Girly Juice
I think you would like Mona or Mona 2. It can be used internally or externally. Like all Lelo toys, its vibrations start at very weak and go up to pretty strong.
I'm gonna second this.
11/24/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 4