Liberator Colors

SiNn SiNn
CassandraL
Related to: 
Just courious if they ever sell different colors here for the throws ect not a big fan of purple or animal print.
06/10/2011
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by SiNn
Just courious if they ever sell different colors here for the throws ect not a big fan of purple or animal print.
I second this! I *really* want a throe, cause I'm a squirty girl. But animal print just ain't my style.
06/10/2011
Kayla Kayla
The Throes here are available in red, purple, and black.

link

Colors tend to go fast though.
06/10/2011
married with children married with children
I like the red one, but everytime I go to put in a order, it is sold out.
06/10/2011
pixieluv pixieluv
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
I like the red one, but everytime I go to put in a order, it is sold out.
It's in stock now, I just got mine in the mail today. Black is also in but not purple
06/12/2011
Ms. Spice Ms. Spice
i've seen them in red, purple and black. i really don't care for animal print either
06/15/2011
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Spice
i've seen them in red, purple and black. i really don't care for animal print either
I'm waiting for EF to start carrying the Velvish Throes...The Espresso colour is lovely!
06/28/2011
Acorn Acorn
I got the red one recently. It's really nice!
06/29/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 7