EdenLink Q&A - Live with Pipedream Products, June 15th at 7pm EST

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

EdenLink Q&A - Live with Pipedream Products, June 15th at 7pm EST

Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
He's better, he finally passed out at about 2 this morning but woke up feeling great. I guess something just didn't agree with him. We have spent quite a few days at the lake over vacation and I figure maybe he picked up a bug or something. ...
Lol, I'm glad your little one is feeling better. I can't wait to have those fun embarrassing talks.
06/15/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
He's better, he finally passed out at about 2 this morning but woke up feeling great. I guess something just didn't agree with him. We have spent quite a few days at the lake over vacation and I figure maybe he picked up a bug or something. ...
awww glad hes a little better, sleep is the best thing for them.

congrats on having the talk! You are a good mom for openly giving him condoms.
06/15/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
We haven't tried one yet either. I know some people who love it though.
I have it in my cart and I'm tossing it around. Its a great price though, especially if it has the magic zapp heehee. He say that the tens unit felt great as you can control the amount of shock that it produces.
06/15/2011
PD Steve PD Steve
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
It’s time for our next installment of our EdenLink Q & A series! This time, we’ll be chatting with a representative from Pipedream Products for a whole hour. Our Community Interviews are focused on the person themselves, but the EdenLink Q&A ...
i'm here.
06/15/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
I was looking at the shock therapy set, would be interesting to try lol I used to lick 9V batteries as a kid for the shock...........ok, yes I'm weird
Lol, so did I!!! Freaks unite!
06/15/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
I have it in my cart and I'm tossing it around. Its a great price though, especially if it has the magic zapp heehee. He say that the tens unit felt great as you can control the amount of shock that it produces.
The price is really great. I think you should definitely give it a try.
06/15/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by PD Steve
i'm here.
Hi!
06/15/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by PD Steve
i'm here.
Hi there Steve!
06/15/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Lol, so did I!!! Freaks unite!
OMG! I have never met another person who did that! awesome, freaks of a feather ..
06/15/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by PD Steve
i'm here.
Welcome! It's so great to see you!
06/15/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Hi Steve!!
06/15/2011
PD Steve PD Steve
How is everyone tonight?? We're getting ready for ANME in a few weeks.
06/15/2011
PD Steve PD Steve
and thanks to Kayla for coordinating (ie, helping) me....
06/15/2011
Pipedream Products Pipedream Products
I'm here!
06/15/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by PD Steve
How is everyone tonight?? We're getting ready for ANME in a few weeks.
ANME is supposed to be pretty amazing. I'm sure it's definitely busy though.
06/15/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by PD Steve
How is everyone tonight?? We're getting ready for ANME in a few weeks.
I'm not doing too bad tonight. Been looking forward to this for weeks, and will be running to our meeting of Eden Kink right after this.

How about you?
06/15/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Pipedream Products
I'm here!
Hi Kevin!
06/15/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Pipedream Products
I'm here!
Hi Kevin, looks like the whole gang is here!
06/15/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Pipedream Products
I'm here!
Welcome, welcome! It's great to see you!
06/15/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
OMG! I have never met another person who did that! awesome, freaks of a feather ..
Lol! Shhh don't tell anyone but I always volunteer to test if the battery is good or not
06/15/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Lol! Shhh don't tell anyone but I always volunteer to test if the battery is good or not
Ugh! I dislike that so much! I can never do that.
06/15/2011
PD Steve PD Steve
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
ANME is supposed to be pretty amazing. I'm sure it's definitely busy though.
really busy. the art department, sales, the warehouse, they're all "buzzing".
06/15/2011
Kayla Kayla
It's 7PM! That means that it's now the start of our amazing Pipedream Products Q&A! I'm really excited about this event, and I hope you are too! Just ask any questions you have about Pipedream, and Kevin or Steve will let you know the answer!

Of course, if you ask a question, you also get to come away with a 25% off coupon valid on all Pipedream products! That's pretty darn cool.

With all of the great questions that I'm sure you guys are going to ask, please be patient as Pipedream, I'm sure, is going to get a lot of questions.

So let's get those questions rolling!
06/15/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Lol! Shhh don't tell anyone but I always volunteer to test if the battery is good or not
When I had my sternum pierced and a few hip piercings, my husband used to joke that he was going to hit them with a 9 volt. Made me very wary of batteries, lol
06/15/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Steve or Kevin, we were discussing the Shock Therapy. Can you tell me if its similar to a tens unit?
06/15/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
When I had my sternum pierced and a few hip piercings, my husband used to joke that he was going to hit them with a 9 volt. Made me very wary of batteries, lol
awww you poor thing, but built in shock therapy sounds kinda fun lol
06/15/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
When I had my sternum pierced and a few hip piercings, my husband used to joke that he was going to hit them with a 9 volt. Made me very wary of batteries, lol
Haha, sounds like something that mine would say.
06/15/2011
MN58 MN58
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
It's 7PM! That means that it's now the start of our amazing Pipedream Products Q&A! I'm really excited about this event, and I hope you are too! Just ask any questions you have about Pipedream, and Kevin or Steve will let you know the ...
My Fiance loves his Fuck me silly 1,2,3. Yep hes got em all! Haha
Will Pipedream in the future create a life-size doll?
I’m sure he’ll be the first customer! Lol
06/15/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
awww you poor thing, but built in shock therapy sounds kinda fun lol
I'd prefer the current not be running under my skin lol.
06/15/2011
Kayla Kayla
The Icicles line has been such an amazing seller! Did you expect the line to sell so amazingly?
06/15/2011
Total posts: 309
Unique posters: 28