Material

disenchanted disenchanted
Penis ice cube tray
Related to: 
What type of material is this tray? Plastic? Silicone?
02/02/2011
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Pipedream Products Pipedream Products
Quote:
Originally posted by disenchanted
What type of material is this tray? Plastic? Silicone?
These are plastic.
02/03/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Pipedream Products
These are plastic.
I actually like them as plastic, too, as silicone makes it difficult to get ice cubes out. The ice cubes even come out really nicely as little frozen penises. It makes me smile when I add them to drinks.

Thanks so much Kevin. You're always on top of things.
02/04/2011
Pipedream Products Pipedream Products
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I actually like them as plastic, too, as silicone makes it difficult to get ice cubes out. The ice cubes even come out really nicely as little frozen penises. It makes me smile when I add them to drinks.

Thanks so much Kevin. You're always ... More
I try to keep up with it all.

XO
02/04/2011
skunked skunked
I completely agree! The plastic really makes them better.
03/16/2011
Candyman04210 Candyman04210
Plastic is easier to work with for ice, I prefer silicon for candy
08/12/2011
Mistress Jezebel Mistress Jezebel
I like silicon ice trays
11/02/2011
GoneBabyGone GoneBabyGone
I don't think I've ever had a silicone Ice cube tray. Can anyone direct me to one?
11/28/2011
Pipedream Products Pipedream Products
Quote:
Originally posted by GoneBabyGone
I don't think I've ever had a silicone Ice cube tray. Can anyone direct me to one?
Here is one that we make: link

But they're pretty common these days. You can find non-adult ones in most stores like Target, Walgreens, KOHLs, etc.
11/28/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Pipedream Products
Here is one that we make: link

But they're pretty common these days. You can find non-adult ones in most stores like Target, Walgreens, KOHLs, etc.
I've seen some pretty funny shapes in the silicone ice trays. They work really well too. Thanks for letting us know you make one!
12/01/2011
Pipedream Products Pipedream Products
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I've seen some pretty funny shapes in the silicone ice trays. They work really well too. Thanks for letting us know you make one!
12/02/2011
Lavender420 Lavender420
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I actually like them as plastic, too, as silicone makes it difficult to get ice cubes out. The ice cubes even come out really nicely as little frozen penises. It makes me smile when I add them to drinks.

Thanks so much Kevin. You're always ... More
I want to order these
12/17/2011
LinToxic LinToxic
Quote:
Originally posted by disenchanted
What type of material is this tray? Plastic? Silicone?
Just plastic
04/06/2012
Nacht Stern Nacht Stern
Quote:
Originally posted by Lavender420
I want to order these
Me too~!
06/30/2012
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 10