sex

SARA GINORIO SARA GINORIO
Body heat lotion
Related to: 
is this for men or women or both
02/21/2011
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
danellejohns danellejohns
I would say being that it is a massage lotion and it is supposedly edible (I am not certain I would want to eat it though) it can be used for both men and women. But I would be careful to get it near ones sensitive area's since it does have warming properties.
02/21/2011
Kayla Kayla
This is one of those "gender neutral" products like lubricant or massage oil. It can be used for either gender because of it. It looks like it's intended for back massages and massages of non-genital areas. Because it's not intended for genital use (and probably contains sugars or the warming ingredients may irritate), I'd avoid using this as a sexual lubricant. You could probably get away with using it on the penis if you had no plans for intercourse though; men aren't nearly as sensitive to sugar ingredients and such.

But to answer your question, it's for both. It could actually be purchased with a massage stone (like the Contour M) for a fun massaging experience.

Let me know if I can help you further.
02/21/2011
Pipedream Products Pipedream Products
Quote:
Originally posted by SARA GINORIO
is this for men or women or both
It can be used by any who enjoy it.... men, women, or those people who fall in between!
02/21/2011
Pipedream Products Pipedream Products
Quote:
Originally posted by SARA GINORIO
is this for men or women or both
It can be used by any who enjoy it.... men, women, or those people who fall in between!
02/21/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Pipedream Products
It can be used by any who enjoy it.... men, women, or those people who fall in between!
It's always fun to have a flexible product like this. I love giving massages, so it works out great. Thanks for throwing in your answer as well, Kevin. It always makes me smile to see you so on top of things.
02/21/2011
Pipedream Products Pipedream Products
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
It's always fun to have a flexible product like this. I love giving massages, so it works out great. Thanks for throwing in your answer as well, Kevin. It always makes me smile to see you so on top of things.
Trying my best to be! hehe
02/21/2011
mandi myth mandi myth
both of course
07/21/2011
SexyStuff SexyStuff
Either or!
08/25/2011
froggiemoma froggiemoma
both
08/26/2011
Mistress Jezebel Mistress Jezebel
Looks unisex
11/02/2011
cj89 cj89
Quote:
Originally posted by danellejohns
I would say being that it is a massage lotion and it is supposedly edible (I am not certain I would want to eat it though) it can be used for both men and women. But I would be careful to get it near ones sensitive area's since it does have ... More
i wouldnt give the nod of approval to go chug a bottle of this stuff down (lol) but it is pleasant to kiss your partners body and feel the hint of the taste
10/13/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9