I want this, but it's not available

DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Sex and Mischief elastabind kit
Related to: 
I saw this and instantly wanted it, but it was a "lure", so it's not available to sell yet. Why must something be so darn appealing and not available to buy? I think those of us who voted for it should get a really amazing deal on it when it comes out, no?
10/19/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by DirtyAngel7
I saw this and instantly wanted it, but it was a "lure", so it's not available to sell yet. Why must something be so darn appealing and not available to buy? I think those of us who voted for it should get a really amazing deal on it ... More
Haha that would be a great idea. I think they wait to bring it in stock or for reviews.
10/19/2012
Kat and Aaron(aaron) Kat and Aaron(aaron)
Waiting for the reviews to come in. Does look quite interesting.
10/24/2012
ikatapyam ikatapyam
Its in stock now and only $19.99!
11/14/2012
deine.kable deine.kable
I'm going to buy this! It's in stock now and available for purchase!!!!
12/09/2012
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by ikatapyam
Its in stock now and only $19.99!
When I made the post it wasn't in stock, I was so excited when it came in, sadly I have no one to use it with anymore so I have no need to get it. But I want it!!!
12/15/2012
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by deine.kable
I'm going to buy this! It's in stock now and available for purchase!!!!
When I made the post it wasn't in stock, I was so excited when it came in, sadly I have no one to use it with anymore so I have no need to get it. But I want it!!!
12/15/2012
Intrepid Niddering Intrepid Niddering
Quote:
Originally posted by DirtyAngel7
When I made the post it wasn't in stock, I was so excited when it came in, sadly I have no one to use it with anymore so I have no need to get it. But I want it!!!
I know what that's like. I look at so many things and go, "I want that!" But.. I have nobody to use these things with, so it's kind of pointless.
12/15/2012
DirtyAngel7 DirtyAngel7
Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid Niddering
I know what that's like. I look at so many things and go, "I want that!" But.. I have nobody to use these things with, so it's kind of pointless.
It's really quite depressing. You could use it solo, buuuuttt it would be difficult to get out on your own. :/
12/16/2012
Voldemort Voldemort
Quote:
Originally posted by DirtyAngel7
It's really quite depressing. You could use it solo, buuuuttt it would be difficult to get out on your own. :/
Yes it would.
01/20/2013
Bubaloo Bubaloo
It's for sale now.
01/20/2013
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 8