Advanced Anal Beads - 4 Beads or 6 Beads

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Advanced Anal Beads - 4 Beads or 6 Beads

bunny love bunny love
Silicone beads advanced
Related to: 
I've noticed in some of the photos for the Advanced Anal Beads by Tantus that there are 6 beads instead of 4 beads.

Does Tantus still make a 6 beaded version? Are they still being sold at EF?

I bought a set directly from Tantus that has 4 beads (which is what I was expecting) and am interested in getting a set with 6 beads too.

Thanks!
04/29/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Maxim Maxim
Quote:
Originally posted by bunny love
I've noticed in some of the photos for the Advanced Anal Beads by Tantus that there are 6 beads instead of 4 beads.



Does Tantus still make a 6 beaded version? Are they still being sold at EF?



I bought a set directly ...
Hi there,

I will research this and will let you know what I find.
04/29/2011
Jimbo Jones Jimbo Jones
I think the red version had six beads but I also believe it is no longer available unless you can find a store that still has the old ones in stock. I'm sure Tantus' sales rep that hangs out in here sometimes could give you the complete explanation.
04/29/2011
Jenna@Tantus Jenna@Tantus
Interesting question! The only advanced beads I have seen have four beads, and in fact they've just been discontinued. I don't know if we had a six bead version....where did you see a photo of those? The beginner beads have five, but not six.

I will be sure to ask about the history. My curiosity is piqued! Back in a while....
04/29/2011
Jenna@Tantus Jenna@Tantus
Okay, I think I have unraveled the mystery...and I'm hoping Maxim will weigh in on this too!

The Advanced Beads that we make have 4 beads, and are recently discontinued (as a side note). But the six-bead version we make are marketed as "Silicone Beads", with no advanced/beginner designation. Those are NOT a discontinued item, and are something we carry on our site as a regularly stocked item. (Caveat: they're only available in black.)

It's a little confusing, because Eden has a photo of some red silicone beads, and they are marked "advanced" on the EF site. It looks like Eden is out of stock on that particular item, and I don't see the six bead version in black that Tantus makes. Maybe Maxim could clarify this....

Hope this helps. Thanks for this question!
04/29/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenna@Tantus
Okay, I think I have unraveled the mystery...and I'm hoping Maxim will weigh in on this too!



The Advanced Beads that we make have 4 beads, and are recently discontinued (as a side note). But the six-bead version we make are ...
Wow! Thank you so much for looking into it Jenna! I let Maxim know to come in and let us know what's going on, but I always love a little bit of extra knowledge, and you always seem to bring it. Thanks!
04/29/2011
bunny love bunny love
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenna@Tantus
Okay, I think I have unraveled the mystery...and I'm hoping Maxim will weigh in on this too!



The Advanced Beads that we make have 4 beads, and are recently discontinued (as a side note). But the six-bead version we make are ...
Awesome! Thanks so much for the helpful and prompt response!

By the way, I love your icon. I bought a ton of stuff on closeout from Tantus, and someone was nice enough to include several stickers. The "make dildos not war!" sticker is my favorite! I just can't decide where to put it.
04/29/2011
Jenna@Tantus Jenna@Tantus
Quote:
Originally posted by bunny love
Awesome! Thanks so much for the helpful and prompt response!



By the way, I love your icon. I bought a ton of stuff on closeout from Tantus, and someone was nice enough to include several stickers. The "make dildos not war!" ...
Thanks! That's my favorite too. Love it.
04/29/2011
Maxim Maxim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenna@Tantus
Okay, I think I have unraveled the mystery...and I'm hoping Maxim will weigh in on this too!



The Advanced Beads that we make have 4 beads, and are recently discontinued (as a side note). But the six-bead version we make are ...
Hi Everyone,

That product page will be updated with new images shortly
04/30/2011
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5