Any new O2 toys on the way?

3d3n1 3d3n1
Tantus has released several new toys recently, but only a couple of them O2 - Luke, Max.

I've been wondering if more O2 toys are on the way, and if any are realistic, or at least more realistic than the likes of Adam, Mikey, Mark.
06/20/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
ghalik ghalik
I'd love to see more medium to small O2 dildos. It seems like the current line is mostly 1.75-2" diameter.
06/20/2012
Nacht Stern Nacht Stern
Quote:
Originally posted by 3d3n1
Tantus has released several new toys recently, but only a couple of them O2 - Luke, Max.

I've been wondering if more O2 toys are on the way, and if any are realistic, or at least more realistic than the likes of Adam, Mikey, Mark.
Agreed~!
Following this thread.
Hopefully there will be more O2 toys coming out.
06/21/2012
comatose-kitty comatose-kitty
O2 is ok and I'd love to see new ones, but Vixskin is where it's at.
06/21/2012
Jenna@Tantus Jenna@Tantus
Quote:
Originally posted by ghalik
I'd love to see more medium to small O2 dildos. It seems like the current line is mostly 1.75-2" diameter.
We have heard this many times, so there are plans afoot for a smaller diameter O2. Since the Niagara was discontinued, there's been a gap in that size range for the O2 line.
06/21/2012
Girly Juice Girly Juice
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenna@Tantus
We have heard this many times, so there are plans afoot for a smaller diameter O2. Since the Niagara was discontinued, there's been a gap in that size range for the O2 line.
This is so exciting! I lovelovelove my Adam, but it's too big for me to insert without lots of warm-up. Looking forward to smaller O2s (and in the meantime, I'm going to try to get my hands on a Mark). Thanks, Jenna!
06/22/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenna@Tantus
We have heard this many times, so there are plans afoot for a smaller diameter O2. Since the Niagara was discontinued, there's been a gap in that size range for the O2 line.
Good to hear! I love the mark, but the others are just a bit too big for me. I'd love to see a smaller, well-curved O2 at some point.
06/28/2012
Gracie Gracie
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenna@Tantus
We have heard this many times, so there are plans afoot for a smaller diameter O2. Since the Niagara was discontinued, there's been a gap in that size range for the O2 line.
I think that Vamp would be awesome made over in o2! I hope y'all consider it! It is a perfect size and shape for me, just too firm!
06/28/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 8