boss and vip

Liselott Liselott
VIP
Related to: 
is ther any diferens betveen "boss" ans "vip"
04/07/2010
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Tantus Michelle Tantus Michelle
Yes, the Vip and the Boss are the same product. The Boss was only available in Red and Black and has been discontinued. The Vip comes in Purple, Pink, and now Black. Both are great for Strap on or alone play. The realistic curve and head are sure to please.
04/08/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Tantus Michelle
Yes, the Vip and the Boss are the same product. The Boss was only available in Red and Black and has been discontinued. The Vip comes in Purple, Pink, and now Black. Both are great for Strap on or alone play. The realistic curve and head are sure ... More
I love the Boss and Vip - any thoughts on making them in skin tone colors, like dark browns or light beiges?
04/08/2010
leatherlover leatherlover
On tantus's website, they show a VIP super soft which is about to be released, in 3 different colors just like you requested.

link
10/17/2010
Gigi128 Gigi128
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
I love the Boss and Vip - any thoughts on making them in skin tone colors, like dark browns or light beiges?
I would be nice if they has skin tone colors.
08/08/2011
Jenna@Tantus Jenna@Tantus
Quote:
Originally posted by Gigi128
I would be nice if they has skin tone colors.
The Supersoft VIPs do - they come in Cream, Cocoa and Mocha. They should be up on the Eden site soon.
08/09/2011
Kayla Kayla
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenna@Tantus
The Supersoft VIPs do - they come in Cream, Cocoa and Mocha. They should be up on the Eden site soon.
The Supersoft VIP toys are actually listed on the site. It seems we sold out of two colors very quickly, but the Chocolate ones are still available: link
08/10/2011
Vamp Lover Vamp Lover
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenna@Tantus
The Supersoft VIPs do - they come in Cream, Cocoa and Mocha. They should be up on the Eden site soon.
I just got the super soft but would like to know if someone has tried both the vip & super soft version, and the main differences.
02/19/2012
vanilla&chocolate vanilla&chocolate
Wow - I need to try one of these!
03/22/2012
Callisto Callisto
Totally want a super soft
03/29/2012
powerqueen powerqueen
These look awesome!
05/31/2013
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 11