Expanding the O2 Line

Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
Metis Black
Related to: 
We've heard that Tantus is going to expand the O2 line and we're really excited about that. Is there any chance there might be a vibrating C-ring made of this material in the future? Also, have they considered making a non-ridged toy (like the Silk series) out of the O2 material?
08/19/2009
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Leather strap rider
    • Casper
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
I hadn't heard about this - neat!
08/19/2009
Metis Black Metis Black
We have three new fleshtone O2 dildos in prototype just waiting for molds.
09/01/2009
Femme Mystique Femme Mystique
I like the O2, and I like the non-fleshy colors, but I've held off on these toys because they're all too big for my taste. Any chance of smaller O2 toys?
09/01/2009
spicywife spicywife
Quote:
Originally posted by Femme Mystique
I like the O2, and I like the non-fleshy colors, but I've held off on these toys because they're all too big for my taste. Any chance of smaller O2 toys?
Ditto.
09/01/2009
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Quote:
Originally posted by Femme Mystique
I like the O2, and I like the non-fleshy colors, but I've held off on these toys because they're all too big for my taste. Any chance of smaller O2 toys?
I noticed, at least with my Niagara, that the O2 toys feel a bit smaller than they actually are because they're so squishy.
09/01/2009
Kaijah Kaijah
Ooooh, 3 new ones? Sounds awesome.

And I agree with Luscious Lily, in my experience the O2 toys didn't seem overly large because of that wonderful squishy layer.
09/01/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
My O2 Niagara feels great, but it is just a little long for my cervix. I would LOVE the same material in a slightly shorter length.
09/01/2009
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Quote:
Originally posted by Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
My O2 Niagara feels great, but it is just a little long for my cervix. I would LOVE the same material in a slightly shorter length.
That extra length is wonderful for use in a harness, though. I can't use anywhere near all of it by myself, but those extra inches make all the difference in the world when I peg him.
09/01/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
That extra length is wonderful for use in a harness, though. I can't use anywhere near all of it by myself, but those extra inches make all the difference in the world when I peg him.
Good point Lilly. The extra length is nice for harness use. I like to use it for side-scissor sex.
09/01/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
I noticed, at least with my Niagara, that the O2 toys feel a bit smaller than they actually are because they're so squishy.
I would still like an even smaller choice, though, for my teeny vagina. :X If that's not practical, though, I understand. I just love the O2 material!
09/01/2009
Backseat Boohoo Backseat Boohoo
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
I noticed, at least with my Niagara, that the O2 toys feel a bit smaller than they actually are because they're so squishy.
I would still like an even smaller choice, though, for my teeny vagina. :X If that's not practical, though, I understand. I just love the O2 material!
09/01/2009
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Quote:
Originally posted by Backseat Boohoo
I would still like an even smaller choice, though, for my teeny vagina. :X If that's not practical, though, I understand. I just love the O2 material!
A small one would be great for anal beginners, too. I wonder what the size limitations are on the O2 material?
09/01/2009
Alan & Michele Alan & Michele
In all reality, the perfect dildo for us would be the O2 Revolution with a little less girth. I know the Niagara's thinner, but the ridges kept us from buying it.
09/02/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
Quote:
Originally posted by Alan & Michele
In all reality, the perfect dildo for us would be the O2 Revolution with a little less girth. I know the Niagara's thinner, but the ridges kept us from buying it.
I don't really notice the ridges on the Niagara. They are very subtle - at least to me. I think it's because the outside of the Niagara is so soft. (?)
09/02/2009
Liz2 Liz2
Quote:
Originally posted by Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
Good point Lilly. The extra length is nice for harness use. I like to use it for side-scissor sex.
I need the extra length for harness use as well but like LL, can't use it alone unless I am the driver.
On the issue of ridges, I found them to be a non-issue in use. Of course lube and natural secretions minimize ridges overall.
09/02/2009
ScottA ScottA
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz2
I need the extra length for harness use as well but like LL, can't use it alone unless I am the driver.
On the issue of ridges, I found them to be a non-issue in use. Of course lube and natural secretions minimize ridges overall.
Try getting some foam material (such as the type sold to insulate water pipes), cut it to a few inches long, and put it around the dildo as a stop. Not as good as silicone, but it provides a visual and physical stop for your partner.
09/02/2009
ScottA ScottA
It seems like O2 might be more firm on the inside than VixSkin, right?

Be nice if they came out with a big one as well.

Too bad that nonrealistics don't seem to sell well in O2/VixSkin, but I guess the fact that it's a real-feel material probably has something to do with it. I'd love to get my hands (and other parts) on one but it's hard to make a decision, and with the associated pricetag I'd want to make sure I got one I really liked.

Be nice to see what the new offerings are!
09/02/2009
deceased deceased
I'm excited!!!!
09/02/2009
Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady Not Here Anymore f/k/a Happy Lady
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
It seems like O2 might be more firm on the inside than VixSkin, right?

Be nice if they came out with a big one as well.

Too bad that nonrealistics don't seem to sell well in O2/VixSkin, but I guess the fact that it's a real-feel ... More
Scott,
The only Vixskin I have is the Goodfella and the only O2 is the Niagara. Keeping that in mind:
They seem actually almost exactly the same in inner core firmness. The difference is that the outer layer of the Goodfella moves a little more than that of the Niagara.
09/02/2009
Fearsome Fearsome
I too have a Goodfella and a Niagara, I think the squishy layer is thicker on the Goodfella than it is on the Niagara.
08/06/2010
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
For what it's worth we're not into flesh colored toys.
08/06/2010
alliegator alliegator
I love my Revolution, but something a little slimmer with the same veins would be awesome for anal.
02/14/2011
Total posts: 23
Unique posters: 15